The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd
Great quality herbs, fast efficient service and delivery
A very quick delivery and the products were beautifully wrapped. Very pleased. Thankyou.
One of the most efficient online companies I have had the pleasure of dealing with. I can’t review the teas purchased yet, as they are for Christmas stockings, but the order arrived the following day, well packaged in recyclable materials. If the teas are as good as this, I shall be ordering again.
I get all my tea from here, luxury quality tea and added bonus of no plastic packaging.
Good quality products and very fast s service excellent service
Really happy I found The UK loose Tea Company, lovely teas and a great service too
Used to be able to buy Gunpowder locally but not anymore, so LLTC is a great replacement, with excellent service and tea.
Great taste and plastic-free packaging!
Delicious tea, lovely paper packaging. I've ordered from them repeatedly as always really happy with the flavour and quality of tea leaves. Thank you!
Easy to use website. Quick delivery with helpful, explanatory leaflet. I bought in bulk to make it more affordable. I like the company's ehos and the fact they don't take orders over Christmas to allow a proper break for staff
Great teas, great service
We LOVE the UK Loose Leaf Tea Company. Aside from the best tea delivered in green packaging, they are responsive, kind and ethical. Can't recommend them higher! Thank you UK Loose Leaf!
I bought 3 different types of tea and have found them all to be delicious. Ordering was easy and my purchases arrived swiftly and extremely well packaged. I am very impressed with the UK Loose Leaf Tea Co and will be buying more loose tea as Christmas presents.
I've been using the UK Loose Leaf Tea Company for a few months now, great teas, good selection, fast delivery, use paper bag packages for the tea (so no plastic), and I'm a very happy customer.
Lovely company. Tea arrived very nicely packaged and in good time. A really good information leaflet accompanied it and... The tea tastes amazing!
The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company is a pure delight. Friendly, super-efficient service and an abundance of wonderful teas. Latest favourite: Japanese Fukujyu Sencha Green Tea. Superb!
I love the green rooibos tea which I buy regularly 3 or 4 packets at a time. It has always arrived promptly and is well-packed in a strong brown paper bag and each bag is sealed for when needed. I have also bought the in-cup tea strainer which does the job well, and occasionally a tea caddy. The website is simple, with good descriptions of the product and its characteristics, the ordering process straightforward and quick, especially if you register, and the product just what I want. Nothing to dislike.
I absolutely love the UK Loose Leaf Tea Company. It's my go-to and has opened my eyes to so many different varieties of tea I didn't know existed! I could never go back to buying tea from the supermarket!
Teas supplied by this company are excellent.Packaging in on sealed envelopes is good to retain flavours. A good quick delivery is given.l wonder if you do any other samples than No127, Lemongrass & ginger to try when you send an order please?l
Have only just started using the Loose tea company but am very satisfied with product.
The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 535 reviews