The Travel Health Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Travel Health Clinic

huz@shirazandsons.co.uk

Tell us how The Travel Health Clinic made you happy
I booked same day covid test for travel and before I booked and paid I contacted the clinic to make sure it will meet my needs. I was told I will get my results by 22:00. Unfortunately I didnt. I rang several times but the guy simply didnt answear my calls. I left him a voice mail asking to return my call asap but he never did. I got my results but not at the time I was told I will. I almost missed my fly.
Helpful. Advisable. Fast
I booked a COVID test "same day service by 6pm" with yourselves, paying £179.99 I contacted yourselves before booking, in order to make sure by when I can get the result and I was told by 6pm on the same day. By 6pm I had not heard from yourselves. I received the result at 9:19pm,which is not what I agreed and paid for i.e. I didn't get the result by the agreed time of 6pm. I contacted yourselves for a refund of the difference of £50, but the man I spoke to (named Huzeifa), shouted to me on the phone and rejected my request. I again ask you to refund me the £50, because the result was not delivered within the time agreed.
Great location, result in just about 26h and I was able to fly with no problems at all. Perfect
Needed a COVID PCR test. Got an appointment the next day with the results the day after. Pricing very competitive with other 24 hour services. Fit to Fly cert was accepted by Irish immigration. If I need another PCR test, I would use again.
The Travel Health Clinic is rated 3.78 based on 49 reviews