The Travel Health Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Travel Health Clinic

huz@shirazandsons.co.uk

Tell us how The Travel Health Clinic made you happy
Excellent service. I ordered 2 day test 2.00 PM. Received kit next day by special delivery. I posted kit same day. Next day i received my result. Very efficient.
Trustworthy - I would use again A+
Bought day 2 day 8 testing kit. Kits arrived late with no secure box to put the sample in just a plastic bag. Sent off the day 2 kit two days late due to late arrival got the result back fairly quickly. Sent the day 8 test back on the correct day 3 days later still no results. Contacted them twice and got the same response “ should be with you today “ still nothing. Another rip off at £175 considering I had to do the same thing twice in Brussels which cost me €85 and the doctor came to me. Total waist of time these people, my advice would be, don’t use them.
Wrong results
Delay in everything day2 and day8 test kits arrived late, I had to chase my results and chase to get the kits delivered, poor system as I had to activate the kits via phone and email taking long time (thanks to the guy who helped me twice to activate the kits), but after that not responsive to calls and emails, my kids and us couldn't go to school and work after 10 days of self isolation because our results still not here. We are 3 adults and 3 kids paying about £1070 including paying £10 for fast deliveries but none arrived on time. I am waiting a reply from them now and very disappointed.
Good customer service and helped me activate the test kits I purchased for my day 2 and 8 test so that I could have my results.
I booked day 2 & 8 Travel Test Package. Sadly it didn't arrive on time.Not only that, I was told it would arrive with 5 days delay, which means I would have to quarantine more. And this costs £176!!!
I had to change the reservation due to flight change but there was no answer to the mail.
Absolutely not reliable..had a PCR TEST on 20/04/21 had to fly on 22/04/21 didn't get results sent to me on time..paid 129.00.I advise you don't go there..Very poor customer service Do Not Waist Your Time!
I payed for COV-19 test day2day8 for next day delivery and test arrived after 6 days. They don’t have telephone numbers for costumer services
I did my test on Thursday and paid for same day result. Today is Friday and still no result. I wrote twice by email, nobody answered me. I didn't find any phone number on site . Terrible service. Just wasted my money:(
its fast just got certificate by 6.30pm but still waiting for my mum certificate.
Very good service
Amazing service, very efficient. Definitely recommend.
Very friendly assistant who helped efficiently and kindly. Certificate arrived a few hours sooner than expected which was a relief. Whilst expensive (why are we paying for this when the public funds a £36 Billion test and trace effort?), this service is considerably cheaper than any other in the area. All in all, a good experience. Thank you!
Fun pay to the take me monstre
I didn’t feel they were clear enough about their rapid test and got impression it was done in house not sent off to London. They said it would be back by 11.30pm but on the phone they said it would be the following day. We did not realise also that the test was sent off to London at 8am and so if you are late then there is no leeway. Although we paid for the test and didn’t have it and had to pay for one elsewhere that did a 30 Mins antigen in house turnaround, they would not refund the money despite me appealing and had a very stern ‘it was in the terms’ approach. I would not say that this is an understanding company and would never use them or recommend them.
Helpful. Advisable. Fast
Bothered only about taking money. Lie about time frames and cause unnecessary delays due to misrepresentation of timescales
Great and timely service and at reasonable price
The Travel Health Clinic is rated 3.89 based on 47 reviews