The Travel Health Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Travel Health Clinic

huz@shirazandsons.co.uk

Tell us how The Travel Health Clinic made you happy
Bothered only about taking money. Lie about time frames and cause unnecessary delays due to misrepresentation of timescales
Great and timely service and at reasonable price
Amazing service! I had an emergency and had to book a last minute flight. I misread the 24/h waiting period and nearly couldn’t board the flight, but the gentleman on the phone was very understanding and patient and sent the results just on time! Will definitely use again in the future.
I booked same day covid test for travel and before I booked and paid I contacted the clinic to make sure it will meet my needs. I was told I will get my results by 22:00. Unfortunately I didnt. I rang several times but the guy simply didnt answear my calls. I left him a voice mail asking to return my call asap but he never did. I got my results but not at the time I was told I will. I almost missed my fly.
They were amazing and very helpful. I took my parents for PCR testing as travel requirements. They did everything promptly and test results were back very quickly.
Did my Fit to Fly Test here and the staffs were very nice and very helpful. They were very warm and friendly to talk with too. Had a very positive experience with them :)
I booked a COVID test "same day service by 6pm" with yourselves, paying £179.99 I contacted yourselves before booking, in order to make sure by when I can get the result and I was told by 6pm on the same day. By 6pm I had not heard from yourselves. I received the result at 9:19pm,which is not what I agreed and paid for i.e. I didn't get the result by the agreed time of 6pm. I contacted yourselves for a refund of the difference of £50, but the man I spoke to (named Huzeifa), shouted to me on the phone and rejected my request. I again ask you to refund me the £50, because the result was not delivered within the time agreed.
This is a reliable service. The appointment was booked with ease and the result was sent before 16:00 the next day, as promised. A certificate is emailed and to you containing all the necessary details. The only thing that I was not told in advance, and which I would have liked to know, is that I had to do the swab myself. This involved swabbing the back of my throat and in the nose. I was very concerned afterwards about not having done the swab correctly, and I was stressed about the possibility of receiving an inconclusive result which would have stopped me from flying the next day. Happily, my fears were not realised but I think that customers should be informed of this important detail as they may choose to have a family member accompany them, to take the swab. Overall, I highly recommend this service.
They were efficient and friendly, & results back when they said
welcoming people, very quick to send the result, easy to book online, very good location of the pharmacy. Good price. Thank you
Great location, result in just about 26h and I was able to fly with no problems at all. Perfect
Porfessional and very helpful
Thank you. Very helpful and nice staff
Was there to get covid 19 test kit for traveling. Explained everything, got service. Kind and fast response.
Spot on service!
Great service, people very nice and caring and very fast service.
Needed a COVID PCR test. Got an appointment the next day with the results the day after. Pricing very competitive with other 24 hour services. Fit to Fly cert was accepted by Irish immigration. If I need another PCR test, I would use again.
The service was great and I got the COVID-19 results in time
Heinly service and can contact after closing time and godt time keeping. Thank you for God service.
Really good service. Professional and friendly staff. Antigen swab test booked for a Sunday afternoon and .pdf result certificate received on the same day.
The Travel Health Clinic is rated 3.78 based on 49 reviews