The Travel Health Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Travel Health Clinic

huz@shirazandsons.co.uk

Tell us how The Travel Health Clinic made you happy
A way of communicating would be helpful!!!
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM owned by sharaz & sons who own a chain of pharmacies i ordered a recovery cert which cost £50 when i got it , it has no QR code and looks like anyone has just created it . every review on here is terrible please AVOIDDDD !!!!! oh and now theyre website no longer exists !
Amazing service. Had 2 PCR same day tests. Got both results back the same day.
It’s a straight forward questions
This website is a scam - do not use. https://www.thetravelhealthclinic.co.uk/ None of the links work - facebook - twitter - instagram. Their phone number 0121 728 2278 does not work. It goes to Voicemail that is full. I requested a Covid Recovery Certificate. - it does not mention the word certicate. - it does not contain a QR code (this is required according to https://ec.europa.eu/)
Awful customer service!!! Took my money made me wait 2 weeks before cancelling my order out the blue. I ordered medicine for my mum who’s disabled and has been asking me everyday for it!! Disgusting company!!!!!
Very efficient and well run company. PCR test results came through exactly as promised. Than you, Edward, Jennifer and Martin Taylor. (Kidderminster).
Great customer service and speed of work!
DONT ORDER MEDICINE this lot are SCAM please beware! Don't get back to you if message they are quick enough to take money. Scam I tell you all. I'm going to spread the word around. Nothing but theifs.... very disappointing
If I could give 0 stars I would. Booked for travel vaccinations for a holiday, had confirmation of our appointment. After travelling from Wales to a pharmacy near Birminham, I was told they aren't able to do the vaccinations on a Saturday. Then spoke to someone who said they would get the manager to process a refund. Took about a month to receive 2/3 refunds owed after chasing with multiple emails and messages , had to get my bank to give me a charge back for the third. The company is so unresponsive, and unprofessional, do not recommend. After the inconvenience of travelling up from Wales, the least they could do was give our money back ASAP.
I have attempted to call for assistance but the mail box is full.
Booked an antigen test with a certificate. Got to the clinic, and the employees were panicking because they were no longer doing the test I had booked. After half an hour they figured out a solution and found someone to do the test. I had to come back in half an hour to retrieve my certificate as they had to go through the process manually. Upon getting home I realized that this certificate was invalid. Wrong date, wrong time, and likely just made up in Word. An actual scam.
The best and professional clinic ASHFAQ DURRANI
I'd give this company 0 stars if that was an option. They don't answer the phone or reply to emails. Have taken my money but won't issue a cancellation when contacted within minutes of making the transaction. Physical locations are unable to help at all. Don't book anything online with them. Seems like a scam!
Was ok,very fast
Worst service ever. You guys are playing with people's lively hoods. 6 days for test to arive and 5 days for results and that is for day 2 PCR rest. Shame on you
Easy to book
Pre-booked Fit to Fly PCR test for 13th September, now >3weeks later and no test results received. No response to any emails, have only managed to get an answer on the telephone on one occasion, where I was advised the refund was awaiting authorisation. No answer since - is this a scam?
Test results expected 2 days ago, still waiting