The Travel Health Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Travel Health Clinic

huz@shirazandsons.co.uk

Tell us how The Travel Health Clinic made you happy
I payed for COV-19 test day2day8 for next day delivery and test arrived after 6 days.
They don’t have telephone numbers for costumer services
I did my test on Thursday and paid for same day result. Today is Friday and still no result. I wrote twice by email, nobody answered me. I didn't find any phone number on site . Terrible service. Just wasted my money:(
its fast just got certificate by 6.30pm but still waiting for my mum certificate.
Very good service
Amazing service, very efficient. Definitely recommend.
Very friendly assistant who helped efficiently and kindly. Certificate arrived a few hours sooner than expected which was a relief. Whilst expensive (why are we paying for this when the public funds a £36 Billion test and trace effort?), this service is considerably cheaper than any other in the area.
All in all, a good experience. Thank you!
Fun pay to the take me monstre
I didn’t feel they were clear enough about their rapid test and got impression it was done in house not sent off to London. They said it would be back by 11.30pm but on the phone they said it would be the following day.
We did not realise also that the test was sent off to London at 8am and so if you are late then there is no leeway.
Although we paid for the test and didn’t have it and had to pay for one elsewhere that did a 30
Mins antigen in house turnaround, they would not refund the money despite me appealing and had a very stern ‘it was in the terms’ approach.
I would not say that this is an understanding company and would never use them or recommend them.
Helpful. Advisable. Fast
Bothered only about taking money. Lie about time frames and cause unnecessary delays due to misrepresentation of timescales
Great and timely service and at reasonable price
Amazing service! I had an emergency and had to book a last minute flight. I misread the 24/h waiting period and nearly couldn’t board the flight, but the gentleman on the phone was very understanding and patient and sent the results just on time! Will definitely use again in the future.
I booked same day covid test for travel and before I booked and paid I contacted the clinic to make sure it will meet my needs. I was told I will get my results by 22:00. Unfortunately I didnt. I rang several times but the guy simply didnt answear my calls. I left him a voice mail asking to return my call asap but he never did. I got my results but not at the time I was told I will. I almost missed my fly.
They were amazing and very helpful. I took my parents for PCR testing as travel requirements. They did everything promptly and test results were back very quickly.
Did my Fit to Fly Test here and the staffs were very nice and very helpful. They were very warm and friendly to talk with too. Had a very positive experience with them :)
I booked a COVID test "same day service by 6pm" with yourselves, paying £179.99
I contacted yourselves before booking, in order to make sure by when I can get the result and I was told by 6pm on the same day.
By 6pm I had not heard from yourselves. I received the result at 9:19pm,which is not what I agreed and paid for i.e. I didn't get the result by the agreed time of 6pm.

I contacted yourselves for a refund of the difference of £50, but the man I spoke to (named Huzeifa), shouted to me on the phone and rejected my request.

I again ask you to refund me the £50, because the result was not delivered within the time agreed.
This is a reliable service. The appointment was booked with ease and the result was sent before 16:00 the next day, as promised. A certificate is emailed and to you containing all the necessary details. The only thing that I was not told in advance, and which I would have liked to know, is that I had to do the swab myself. This involved swabbing the back of my throat and in the nose. I was very concerned afterwards about not having done the swab correctly, and I was stressed about the possibility of receiving an inconclusive result which would have stopped me from flying the next day. Happily, my fears were not realised but I think that customers should be informed of this important detail as they may choose to have a family member accompany them, to take the swab. Overall, I highly recommend this service.
They were efficient and friendly, & results back when they said
welcoming people, very quick to send the result, easy to book online, very good location of the pharmacy. Good price. Thank you
Great location, result in just about 26h and I was able to fly with no problems at all. Perfect
The Travel Health Clinic is rated 4.26 based on 38 reviews