The Travel Health Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Travel Health Clinic

huz@shirazandsons.co.uk

Tell us how The Travel Health Clinic made you happy
Good jkdhdhd
Booked PCR fit to fly and it never turned up in time missed my flight and no offer of refund. Cannot get hold of anyone after 5pm and the guy on the phone was rude and miserable the next day. Would not use these again. Keen to take your money but not deliver
Pretty shoddy outfit really, had to call and ask for my results, was promised a refund for test not taken and am still waiting two weeks later. I think the only option will be to continue posting negative reviews until I have my money back as promised.
The staff at the clay lane clinic where very friendly - no problems with them, BUT they only SUPERVISE from a distance, you conduct the test your self! In fact I had to help my elderly brother with his! False advertising on the site NO Professionally trained staff conduct the test- it’s. DIY job! And they charge you a lot of money for it! On the plus said I did get a prompt refund for a cancelled test and friendly service. MY big problem is it’s DIY! .
Never received my test , or a refund
Excellent service. I ordered 2 day test 2.00 PM. Received kit next day by special delivery. I posted kit same day. Next day i received my result. Very efficient.
Trustworthy - I would use again A+
Bought day 2 day 8 testing kit. Kits arrived late with no secure box to put the sample in just a plastic bag. Sent off the day 2 kit two days late due to late arrival got the result back fairly quickly. Sent the day 8 test back on the correct day 3 days later still no results. Contacted them twice and got the same response “ should be with you today “ still nothing. Another rip off at £175 considering I had to do the same thing twice in Brussels which cost me €85 and the doctor came to me. Total waist of time these people, my advice would be, don’t use them.
Wrong results
Delay in everything day2 and day8 test kits arrived late, I had to chase my results and chase to get the kits delivered, poor system as I had to activate the kits via phone and email taking long time (thanks to the guy who helped me twice to activate the kits), but after that not responsive to calls and emails, my kids and us couldn't go to school and work after 10 days of self isolation because our results still not here. We are 3 adults and 3 kids paying about £1070 including paying £10 for fast deliveries but none arrived on time. I am waiting a reply from them now and very disappointed.
Good customer service and helped me activate the test kits I purchased for my day 2 and 8 test so that I could have my results.
I booked day 2 & 8 Travel Test Package. Sadly it didn't arrive on time.Not only that, I was told it would arrive with 5 days delay, which means I would have to quarantine more. And this costs £176!!!
I had to change the reservation due to flight change but there was no answer to the mail.
Absolutely not reliable..had a PCR TEST on 20/04/21 had to fly on 22/04/21 didn't get results sent to me on time..paid 129.00.I advise you don't go there..Very poor customer service Do Not Waist Your Time!
I payed for COV-19 test day2day8 for next day delivery and test arrived after 6 days. They don’t have telephone numbers for costumer services
I did my test on Thursday and paid for same day result. Today is Friday and still no result. I wrote twice by email, nobody answered me. I didn't find any phone number on site . Terrible service. Just wasted my money:(
its fast just got certificate by 6.30pm but still waiting for my mum certificate.
Very good service
Amazing service, very efficient. Definitely recommend.
Very friendly assistant who helped efficiently and kindly. Certificate arrived a few hours sooner than expected which was a relief. Whilst expensive (why are we paying for this when the public funds a £36 Billion test and trace effort?), this service is considerably cheaper than any other in the area. All in all, a good experience. Thank you!
The Travel Health Clinic is rated 3.69 based on 52 reviews