The Sleep Station Ltd Reviews

Read The Sleep Station Ltd Reviews

01933215512

support@thesleepstation.co.uk

Tell us how The Sleep Station Ltd made you happy
Placed an order on a high sleeper bed because of their next day delivery service, they happily took the money and then emailed about 2 minutes after to say it was out of stock! Should never have taken the money in the first place if it was out of stock. £320 down until it gets refunded and unable to order another bed elsewhere! Cheers for nothing!
Ordered bookcase which was stated as in stock in early December 2020. After the order was placed they said it was now out of stock... although they have responded once to an email enquiry they have not provided any information on when it will be delivered. I would avoid them, simply because their approach seems to be get the money irrespective of their ability to deliver. Still waiting with no response to a new delivery date 6 jan
Ordered a bed because of their next day delivery promise. Took the day off work. Company e-mailed me to say that the product wasn't in stock. No apology whatsoever. Refund requested. I am very disappointed by their lack of service.
Excellent. Customer service is brilliant and they were happy to answer all my queries. Fair prices and quick delivery, even in the current pandemic! I would highly recommend!
I have recently bought a bed (home style opus) and a mattress (deluxe natural touch 2000) from The Sleep Station; I was really surprised how effectively this Company dealt with my order in a lockdown; a phone line was normally busy, but they replied to my emails promptly and provided me with all necessary details about the products and delivery. There was a slight delay due to the current situation, but it is understandable... All in all, I am pleased with the provided service and both products!
Never from The Sleep Station again!! I was thinking a lot about ordering this bed ( Emporia Modena Solid Oak Ottoman Bed) .I checked a few retailers and decided to go with The Sleep Station as they had good reviews (on their website) and also offered a good value.It was a mistake.The delivery came on the day they we've agreed on, but not in the morning as they promised. OK, It's not the end of the world. I was working from home whole day.The bed is coming in 4 individual boxes.Theyonly delivered 2 of them.. I've checked and it was written on each of the boxes 2 of 4 and 3 of 4. I asked the drive if he is sure about the number of the boxes and could check if he had more. He said, no that's all.So I got rid of my old bed frame and wanted to assemble the new one.After opening the boxes I had to realize half of the bed was missing... I was upset, and tried to call them, but no one answered so emailed them. The answer came quickly and they were very sorry and promised to have the rest of the bed delivered in a few days.I thought sleeping on the floor for a few nights wouldn't hurt.After I've received the missing 2 boxes and started the assembly again, I had to realize that they sent the wrong bed. I didn't believe it, that for a bed for this price it can happen!!So I've tried to call them again, no one answered, so emailed them the picture of the bed they've sent instead of the bed I've ordered..The answer came quickly again and they've promised a replacement ASAP..I had to email them every single day for a week, to receive the right bed after a sleeping on the floor for 7 days.As it happened in the middle of the Hay fever season I was barely sleeping or had any rest for a week, which made this experience even worse.. They didn't take any responsibility for their actions and didn't care about my health at all.. The bed itself is not the highest quality as most of the nuts are loose, but at least it's real wood. If you decide to buy this frame, based on my experience, I'm sure that any other retailer could offer a much better service than The Sleep Station!!
I ordered some furniture from their website that stated 7-10 day, free 2 man delivery. They make a big deal of the delivery part and its a big icon when you get to their product pages. I ordered on the 1st Feb and chased them on the wed 12th Feb for an update. I recieved an email from Mathew and he said "it’s definitely with the delivery company they collected from us on Monday” After 3 no shows from the delivery company (Keen and Able) I called Mathew telling him I wished to cancel the order unless he would organise a different delivery company, I felt I had been inconvenienced too much by them. He said he was completely unaware that I had not received my order and something about concerns over damage and convenience he use another delivery company so he felt it would be best to give a refund, which he did in full, the next day. So why did i give one star? As I understand Bed station's role in my transaction was to order furniture from the manufacturer that I order from them, then organise the delivery. In affect they do the least in the transaction, they have no showroom no stores and hold no stock but have positioned themselves to get a portion of the profit by acting as a middle man, fair play. However as a customer if someone uses: free 7-10 day, 2 man delivery as a selling point, they should put some effort into making sure that part of the transaction happens and if it doesn’t that should be taking the lead in finding out why, and where possible organising solutions. Saying “I didn’t know anything about this” isn’t an excuse it’s an admission that you not only failed to to deliver the service you advertise but didn’t really care.
Great company, ordered and delivered exactly when asked for and the staff were very helpful!
Great customer service, delivery was on time and no issues with the product! Good Job!
Great customer service, great product, great prices. Resolved an issue with the original delivery (their suppliers fault) very quickly. Would recommend this company!
Ordered tv cabinet, unfortunately I messured it wrong, so asked for a refund, and to change the item to a smaller one, not as easy as I thought.... they want £60 collection fee which I have to pay to get the item delivered. Even though ive ordered another cabinet which I'm Still waiting for... The collection company couldn't find my address so have aborted pick up of the cabinet. Do you guys not do refunds?? I offered to meet the guys to show them where I live but was advised they cant do that... My address isn't that hard to find, it got delivered ok, but can't collect it... come on sleep station, what's going on..... Will I get a refund, will this tv cabinet get collected, or will I have another day of sitting in where you can't find my address..... Shame as delivery and item was fine... but collection side of it is disgusting.... I wouldn't use your company again because of this
Ordered the mattress on line and received confirmation email. Heard nothing for 4 weeks when the delivery company contacted me, and feel that there could be more reassuring interaction from Sleepstation. They tend not to answer the phone but DO respond quickly to emails. I wasn't available on my allotted delivery slot and having read the poor reviews regarding delivery, was relieved my neighbour was able to supervise the delivery. Old mattress removed and new one left in its place. All in all, the whole episode was 4 weeks from placing order to delivery and was totally problem free, and the mattress was around £100 less than shop prices. Would thoroughly recommend Sleepstation
Ordered. Delivered. Problem. Solved. Good Customer Service and would recommend.
errible delivery provider , the company they use for delivery is the worst. I took the whole day off , and then was told sent to wrong depot , no ETA given for a new delivery. In addition to the original delivery issue the manufacturer shipped the wrong item , it has being long and painful process to get sorted. Still awaiting the new ETA , but i am not impressed at all. Very disappointed by the whole process. The manufacturer also was very unhelpful. If i could give minus starts would be a minus 3.
Ordered a king size bed . It was delivered really quick and it was half the price of anywhere else. Also free delivery. The bed was so easy to put together I managed to do it myself within half an hour and it looks amazing . Will definetly recommend this place to everyone .
Excellent company - delivered as promised on the day required. the gentleman i spoke to over the phone was very helpful
Bed as expected as direct from manufacturer. The Sleep Station customer service seems reactive only as after 4 weeks of no news they had to be chased several times for information about delivery when it came to light that the delivery time had grown to 6 weeks plus. The Sleep Station was not aware of any delay until contacted, and their delivery company did not appear to be under their control. This was an anxious experience where you wished you had purchased somewhere else as you did not feel like a valued customer during the order process. The Sleep Station promised in writing that they would send a goodwill gesture of £30 and 2 pillows; but they did not do this despite reminding them after the completed delivery….. Be aware the delivery company does not assemble the beds. They also scrap the old bed and or frame. If you want all or part of your old bed to go to charity you will need to do that yourself.
Given this rating due to terrible delivery service they have chosen. Took a day off work specifically and they didn't turn up even after me phoning Sleep Station their words were "it will be this evening up to 6.30 or tomorrow morning". It didn't turn up on either day. I then arranged for delivery following Friday and it turned up in the week when I was at work with both packages open at one end and left in the garden. Bed itself was luckily not marked or wet and a great bed. Very happy with bed. BIRLEA - BROOKLYN.
Ordered bed available on web site and was able to select a delivery date for following week and then got told not in stock for weeks! Very disappointed. Quick refund only good point!
I'm sorry but we had run out of the item the previous day and hadn't had time to update the website yet - you were made aware of this straight away (on the day of order) and refunded the same day when we were told you couldn't wait for new stock. My apologies for the inconvenience.
The Sleep Station Ltd is rated 2.95 based on 19 reviews