The Rainbow Box Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rainbow Box
Read The Rainbow Box Reviews
A beautifully presented box of fabulous baby toys. We received a great selection which my baby girl loves and her big brothers enjoyed exploring too! A great purchase and would make a lovely gift
A beautiful, high-quality, well-presented product that I bought as a gift after someone bought one for my little boy and he loves it! Quick delivery too.
Quick delivery, excellent value
Very reasonably priced. Products are excellent quality. My son adores playing with his sensory toys
Quality and durable products, my son loved the items
Good value for money and arrived very quickly
Arrived really quickly in a well packaged little box. Perfect present for a new parent to help entertain and develop their baby.
Great products that I know we will have hours of fun with. Had to contact, brilliant customer service. Have recommended to lots of friends!
I ordered this for a friend's baby shower. It came quickly, beautifully packaged and she was really thrilled. Items just as expected. I would order again.
I ordered a rainbow box for a new born baby as I thought it was something different to get the new baby girl. Her mum and family were thrilled with it they said it was amazing so would definitely recommend. Thank you rainbow box what a brilliant idea.
My 3 month old loves the sensory items in the box. All well packaged and good quality! Thank you ☺️
My 5 month old absolutely loves the items in this box! Such a great mix of sensory toys, letting her explore a range of feelings and noises. Loved it so much I bought one for a friend! Thank you :)
I didn’t see the box in person as it was a gift, but the recipient was really pleased with it and it arrived promptly. Very good value for money compared to similar products on the market
My son loves the rainbow boxes we bought. They are filled with lots of fantastic toys. Fantastic service and quick delivery.
This little box was full of thoughtful and very pretty sensory items. My little one is 3 months and he absolutely loves it! I’ve recommended it to several friends.
I purchased this box for my 3 month old, I really love the variety in the box and I am cycling the items to make the most of all the fun toys! He especially loves the rattle, but everything is lovely quality! Will definitely order again in the future!
My baby loves these toys. And it’s so much easier for me to by in the box then try and get the items are separately, 100% reccomend
Amazing box! My 4 month old loves each item and it is really interactive and gives me relief for the day knowing that he is learning and developing
I bought the sensory box as a gift for a friend of mine and it was perfect. A lovely unique gift and very good quality. Delivery was very quick. Would definitely recommend.
Great product!