The Plastic Card People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Plastic Card People
Read The Plastic Card People Reviews

About The Plastic Card People:

An innovative company leading the way with greener alternatives to Plastic Cards, Smart Cards and Lanyards

hello@theplasticcardpeople.co.uk

Unit 1 Home Farm,
Mill Lane,
Stillington,
York
YO61 1NG

Tell us how The Plastic Card People made you happy
Excellent service, good communication and most importantly of all the product was spot on. Thanks again!
Good efficient service, good price, happy customer!
Great service and product. Always use for our membership cards.
Rob D
The Abbey Hotel Golf & Spa
Good service, thanks
Always promptly answer my calls. Always remember our company. Process my order the same day with artwork and delivery is within 10 days. Product is fantastic. Brilliant service.
Very pleased with the cars and service
They provide an excellent service
Delvered very quickly and good quality
Outstanding customer service, as always. Fast, efficient and a great product.
I’ve used the PCP to produce over 6000 cards for me. Always professional and reliable, with extremely high quality finishes. Highly recommended.
The Plastic Card People offer a fast , efficient and friendly service .Always reliable and deliver when they say they will deliver .Totally trustworthy and extremely competitive prices .I would and do recommend them to other buyers .
From start to finish they've been a pleasure to deal with. Great quality cards!
Needed 200 cards as soon as possible. The Plastic Card People were happy to get this done and did a great job
Very good service use em again
The customer service team was excellent, super prompt with replies and making changes to our order where requested. The cards ordered arrived in good time and the quality is excellent.
These good people have never let me down!
Great quick service. Will definitially use again
We are repeat customers purely and simple because of the expertise and services offered by The Plastic Card People. In our experience others just haven't matched.
Very good quality and quick to send and produce!
Excellent bespoke service provided by the Plastic Card People with a very reasonable turnaround time. Would highly recommend.
The Plastic Card People is rated 4.98 based on 120 reviews