The Plastic Card People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Plastic Card People
Read The Plastic Card People Reviews

About The Plastic Card People:

An innovative company leading the way with greener alternatives to Plastic Cards, Smart Cards and Lanyards

hello@theplasticcardpeople.co.uk

Unit 1 Home Farm,
Mill Lane,
Stillington,
York
YO61 1NG

Tell us how The Plastic Card People made you happy
Great service Good quality Recommended
Great job, all my members love their membership cards! Excellent turnaround from the time I ordered to receiving the cards!
Quality. Fast. Recommend.
I had a project with a very specific deadline and finsihed that changed more than once in the process. The team dealt with all my queries brilliantly, both on the phone and over email, I had samples sent out very quickly, and they even pushed the delviery out earlier to keep my bosses happy. Great service!
Excellent service from these guys - would highly recommend
Excellent product, excellent customer service. A joy to work with. Very satisfied.
Very good designs, accurate prints and quality cards
The Plastic Card People are fast, efficient and easy to do business with. A good team who advise you at every step with prompt a delivery.
Gave me the right advice about which card was best for our organisation, it arrived when they said it would and they are great quality. I would definitely recommend them.
Always more than helpful over email. Costs are put together very quickly which is great and the end product is fantastic.
Cameron and Lisa were extremely helpful, answered all of our queries and kept us up to date with our order.
This was 3rd time order and very good services.
Excellent quality and service!
Service from the company was excellent. Worked with me through 6 proofs before finalising the order. Order date agreed and processed on time. Quality and end result are excellent.
Job arrived before due date. Very pleased.
Great Job! Everything was fine.
Great service and cards are first Class
Great customer service, incredibly helpful, great quality product, speedy service and delivery. Would highly recommend.
Great service from the first email to the finished product, thank you :)
Amazing service and attention to details, and great suggestions from the staff and amazing help and feedbacks from Tom one of the staff members. Really appreciate the service.
The Plastic Card People is rated 4.98 based on 122 reviews