The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Laura S
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Lesley B
Outstanding fudge , great variation of fudge to choose from , lovely and smooth melt in the mouth fudge . Only one not tried is the tablet that's on my next order , you wont go wrong buying from here 👌👍
Absolutely amazing fudge! I will certainly be buying more
Absolutely delicious! Very easy to order and fast delivery - what’s not to love!!
This was a gift for family. They all loved the different flavours. We will order again......soon!
Fast delivery of beautiful looking great tasting fudge
Good selection of fudge and easy to order.
Found this fudge company online and it really is the best fudge on the planet and having a sweet tooth I’ve tried a few ;) the Scottish tablet is my absolute fave and I buy this in bulk as my family all have to have some they can’t get enough it’s my grandmas new fave fudge now also and trust me that is a right compliment! She’s fussy! Haha! Thankyou for providing the yummiest fudge ever to your customers!
Simply delicious! Best fudge I’ve tasted
Words fail me. How do you describe perfection. A*A* A*A* A*A* A*A* Utterly gorgeous.
I bought this as a gift for my sister. She was delighted with the choices I made for her. It reminded her of when we were children and used to buy tablet and fudge from the sweet shop. Excellent
Amazing fudge, love the gift sets of 4, make lovely gifts. The flavours are amazing!!!
Ordered for the first time and the fudge was delicious. Will definitely border again and try different flavours
Sent a varied selection as a present to my partner and she has said that all the flavours she received were deliciious and the fudge itself was extremely enjoyable to eat
Thoroughly enjoyed the different varieties of fudge which I chose. The order was delivered very quickly. I will certainly order more.
Delicious. Speedy delivery.
Very speedy and reliable service.
Firstly to say your fudge was a gift to both my son and my sister and they loved it. Packaged well and quick delivery, Thank you
quick delivery and tasty delights but must say the tablet is my fave 👍
First time I have purchased from The Ochil Fudge Pantry. Great communication and prompt delivery. Already placed another order as gifts for friends!
An excellent product. We especially like the Scottish tablet.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.80 based on 654 reviews