The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
Really tasty fudge and tablet. Highly recommended!
Very fussy when it comes to fudge, so i have to say..... I LOVE OCHIL FUDGE. So far i have bought 8 different flavour's and bought some for my son for his birthday as he also loves fudge. Will definitely be ordering some more, especially as it has no preservatives.
Your Rhubarb & Ginger fudge is very moreish.
Delicious fudge, I had the Ginger and the Peanut Butter. Really gorgeous. It arrived quickly and packed in eco-friendly wrapping. Very pleased!
Fantastic fudge, so easy to order would definitely recommend
Absolutely delicious. The quality is spot -on . Do not hesitate to buy!!!!!!
We love this fudge in our house. Kept us going throughout the first lockdown, had it sent to most family members for their birthdays who loved it too. Recent purchases not yet all been delivered but we can't recommend this fudge enough. If ever you want to try something new just give it a go, you won't look back.
Love Ochil Fudge. It never disappoints and delivery is always prompt.
Delicious, melt-in-the-mouth texture. Love the range of flavours! The tablet takes me back to my childhood - it's the closest tasting tablet I've ever eaten to my grandmas recipe. Pure nostalgia!
Always been very pleased with the service provided & as for the taste of the fudge....nothing beats it. Very popular with my family.
Very tasty fudge ,I'm happy with my purchase, the delivery was quick too .
Planned as a gift. Arrived promptly, beautifully packaged and labelled. I was going to give the cube of tablet that came with it as a gift but I couldn’t resist opening it - and eating the lot. Delicious!!
The scotch tablet is amazing!! Will be buying some more 🤩
Simply, the best fudge we have ever had
Fudge is so tasty and makes a lovely gift for family and friends
Everything that we've tried has been lovely! Personal favourite is the chocolate espresso fudge, the tablet is also fantastic.
Their fudge is delicious and worth every penny and more. Keep up the great work
I have tried many of the different flavours now and all of them have been consistently great. My favourites are Malt Whiskey, peanut butter and salted caramel
This is a great find ,excellent fudge and prompt delivery, especially the spiced rum and orange 👍👍
Excellent service. The best fudge ever. Gorgeous flavours.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.81 based on 818 reviews