The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Cat F
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Laura S
The website was easy to navigate. Quick and well packaged delivery. Bought for a father's Day present. Dad loved the fudge and wouldn't share.
Delicious fudge! My box was a birthday gift and I’m still loving wee slices every day! I ordered a selection for my mum’s birthday which is today! Quick delivery. Good correspondence.
Best fudge ever!
Delicious fudge in individual packets. Very sweet but definitely would order again!
Great service, quick delivery, lots of choice in flavours and most importantly tastes fantastic!
Great fudge, nice selection and easy to navigate website, have used many times now and would recommend!!
According to both my husband and my dad this is, and I quote "The Best bloody fudge around" and that, coming especially from my husband, is high praise indeed. Would definitely recommend.
Very quick to post out and to keep updated :)
The fudge is lovely and arrives fresh. There is a great choice of flavours making it hard to decide which to choose. The packaging is great and ready to gift! A great product.
The fudge I ordered arrived very quickly and was absolutely delicious would definitely recommend you to try this you won’t be disappointed reasonably priced too win win
Extremely yummy fudge.
I totally love your fudge, I'm getting through all the different flavours & my favourite so far is the Iron Bru, it's yummy 😊
Best fudge ever tasted
Having enjoyed this fantastic Fudge and tablet, we sent a gift to a friend for her 81st birthday. She was delighted and has made a note of the Ochil Fudge Pantry details to order more for gifts as well as herself. Fabulous flavours. Highly recommend for everyone with a sweet tooth.
My father loves fudge and when I saw the lovely flavours available, I knew he had to have some. He absolutely loved the ones he has tried. My most recent order was the special Fathers Day box. I am on my third order and the fudge is always beautifully presented. Delivery is really quick too. If you love fudge, don't hesitate to order.
I'll keep it short and sweet, if you pardon the pun! If you love fudge then don't buy it anywhere else other than The Ochil Fudge Pantry. Every bar is a taste sensation. Second-to-none service. Simple.
Quick delivery, well packaged and the fudge is beautiful. Creamy and slightly crumbly the way handmade fudge should be. Will definitely buy again.
Great delivery times, excellent choice of flavours, good quality fudge and reasonable prices. A yummy experience all round!
Oh well, fudges were amazing!! Wont be ordering anymore for a while though, did feel a bit ill due to sugar, LOL
Best fudge I have ever tasted, amazing. Well worth the money and quick delivery, very happy customer 😋
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.81 based on 811 reviews