The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
Just had a surprise box of four delicious looking fudge bars through my letterbox, sampling the maple and walnut at the moment I really need to stop eating or the whole bar will be gone in one sitting,
Family just can’t get enough, undoubtably the best fudge
I can’t even believe how good this fudge was. Marzipan was my favourite (I got the box of 4) but all three other flavours were great. Delivered quickly and tracked my order no problem. Can not WAIT to try more.
Great service and delivery beautiful package and smooth tasty fudge that delivered the flavours it was meant to
I found ochil early in lockdown and sent as a gift to loads of people, plus some for ourselves. I've since got several of my office colleagues hooked, some of whom buy every month, and they've passed it on to families! I feel like the fudge piper! 🤣 It's great fudge, love the range of flavours and we've loved the ones we have tried! 😁
Absolutely amazing - can not recommend highly enough. I love fudge and have tried all different companies but this is so smooth, soft and tasty. I will definitely be repeat purchasing!!
The product is simply mouth watering and loved by my grandchildren of course.
Arrived within 2 days and is just simply delicious
Prompt service and delivery. Fudge excellent.
Really nice fudge
I had one gift box for family and one for birthday presnet. Both very heavy and 4 large bars and my pack was shared between 3 people was a nice treat while watching a film with my kids and partner
This product is very good very moreish but l feel it is a little expensive but for a special treat nice the flavourings are really excellent thank you
Good products depending on your tastebuds.Recommend a try, sure you will be satisfied.
Amazzzingggg
Best fudge l have ever had can highly recommend
Excellent fast delivery, lovely fudge would definitely order again.
Delicious, these we're a gift for my wife, so far we can fault them.
The white chocolate and lemon meringue fudge are amazing, very addictive! :)
Absolutely delicious