The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Laura S
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Lesley B
Excellent product with speedy delivery!
Excellent fudge. I ordered a selection to try, I cant say any one is my favorite, they are all my favorites! Absolutely excellent!❤❤❤❤❤
Amazing love the fudge Great present too Thanks
Returning customer and will be back! Great value, quick delivery and quality of fudge and tablet is excellent. Highly recommend.
Amazing fudge, well-packaged and delicious!
V good service
Brilliant fudge, so moreish! Highly recommend for authentic fudge.
All recipients were delighted with there alternative to the easter egg. Arrived super quick and I am sure have been consumed equally so.
Absolutely loved the variety od fudge l had. I will definitely be re-ordering. Delivered within a few days.
This is the second time I have ordered from ochil fudge. This fudge is lovely. Lots of different flavours to choose from. ,will definitely use again.
This fudge is so good, I love fudge and the only other fudge I’ve tasted as good was when I was on holiday in Wales when we came across a great little fudge shop. My favourite fudge from Ochil is ‘death by chocolate’, it really is to die for! But there are loads that I like and I have to restrict buying it because otherwise I think I would end up the size of a house because once you start you can’t stop!
Found them very helpful.and my family loved what I sent them.they want more. So thanks everyone.
Bought for Easter gifts good value and quick delivery!
By far the best fudge ive tried , the salted caramel is to die for
Delicious fudge and tablet, great range of flavours, fast delivery and great customer service.
Lovely fudge and good value too.
Over the moon so delicious brought some for a present as well
My Father in law is quite unwell with dementia, but he loves fudge. We were looking for good quality fudge to post to him- he loves it! The speed of delivery is always good. Thanks
The fudge is absolutely delicious and arrived promptly.
Fantastic fudge! Full of flavour and great value for money.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.80 based on 652 reviews