The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
Maple and pecan was best, tablet was fair my cousin makes much better, lemon meringue was a big let down in taste as was the marzipan.
Beautiful Fudge very addictive never manage to eat just a small amount .Buy for friends and they say the same !such a pickup just now .
Quality fudge with fast delivery
Recipients loved it
Beautiful Scottish Block just like when I was a child
The raspberry pavlova fudge is the best fudge ive ever tasted. Also recommend their mint vienetta one and the "just fudge" flavour. Will continue to order. However very expensive compared to other fudges as about twice to three times more per kilo. But worth the premium pricing as this is the best fudge i've had.
Just had a surprise box of four delicious looking fudge bars through my letterbox, sampling the maple and walnut at the moment I really need to stop eating or the whole bar will be gone in one sitting,
Family just can’t get enough, undoubtably the best fudge
I can’t even believe how good this fudge was. Marzipan was my favourite (I got the box of 4) but all three other flavours were great. Delivered quickly and tracked my order no problem. Can not WAIT to try more.
Great service and delivery beautiful package and smooth tasty fudge that delivered the flavours it was meant to
Icant commemt on fudge quality as it is a present, but it does look nice and arrived quickly. The box arrived damaged, however and when i contacted customer service...the emails i receieved were particularly argumentative! Ive never experienced that before and it was very unpleasent. Just for this reason i will not be buying from this company again
I found ochil early in lockdown and sent as a gift to loads of people, plus some for ourselves. I've since got several of my office colleagues hooked, some of whom buy every month, and they've passed it on to families! I feel like the fudge piper! 🤣 It's great fudge, love the range of flavours and we've loved the ones we have tried! 😁
Absolutely amazing - can not recommend highly enough. I love fudge and have tried all different companies but this is so smooth, soft and tasty. I will definitely be repeat purchasing!!
Flavours were mild - expected a better quality
The product is simply mouth watering and loved by my grandchildren of course.
It was very slimy and not mush taste to it
Delivery was fast, but i find the fudge too soft, and very sickly, i was expecting something with a crumbly texture, and it just isn't.
Arrived within 2 days and is just simply delicious
Prompt service and delivery. Fudge excellent.
Really nice fudge