The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
Beautiful fudge - well presented - delivered and beautifuĺy proportioned - will be ordering again - thank you :-)
Delicious fudge, great packaging and quick delivery, just one problem need to order more 🤣
So creamy and delightful we all loved it will be ordering more
Love the selection of flavours and the speed of delivery. My favourite is bakewell.
Wonderfully good fudge (I have had fudge-o-holics confirm this), swift delivery, lovely note cards to go with your gifts. I will use them again (and again) to send treats to friends in Scotland!
Amazing fudge! Fabulous flavours, lovely texture and super fast delivery so you don’t have to wait too long!!
Would highly recommend !
Fantastic fudge!!!. Bought as a present and the missus loved it. Great choice of flavours and a little storage guide to make sure it stays great up until you finish it.
A good selection in this box.
Reasonable price.
Delivered promptly.
Delivery charge quite high in my opinion.
Excellent quick service. Havent tried the fudge yet as was sent to someone else as a present.
l've tried nearly all the flavours and loved them all. l love the plain old tablet and butterscotch fudge, though my current fave fudge is maple and pecan.
l have a wee bowl that holds a handful to enjoy at one sitting. l cut it into chunks, and keep it in a tin. lt doesn't last long!
Outstanding reliable quality, and good value for money.
Great delivery time and fabulous flavours. Husband was very pleased indeed!
Absolutely delicious fudge and Turkish delight. Both so soft and smooth and a real treat.
One of the best tasting fudge I have ever had 😋.. Definitely will be ordering again
Best fudge I have ever tasted ! Great variety easy ordering system and very quick delivery would definitely recommend to family and friends !
As always, fabulous fudge! I have received it as a gift a few times and sent as gifts to others. Despite the pandemic, the delivery is always quick and a lovely treat to have in these weird times. This is by far the best fudge I’ve ever tasted and my family and friends agree!
I was a bit apprehensive about your classes ms , but I have to say my purchases were soooogood we have definely been buying more soon thank you so much
Very nice i will definitely be ordering some more highly recommended 👌
Received my order very quickly, the flavours are gorgeous, there are so many to choose from, something for everyone, I’ll be trying some dinner flavours next time 😊
very nice, bought both Scottish tablet and fudge. both lovely and arrived really quickly.
Lovely service and lovely fudge, came when stated. Will be ordering again soon
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.75 based on 450 reviews