The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Laura S
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Lesley B
Ordered the desert fudge was delish will recommend and order again
Fab fudge, excellent customer service. I am a regular customer because it is so good.
Amazing flavours and the texture is so creamy, the staff are always willing to help with any problems you have (even when you don't know what you've done - like me), I recommend to anyone who mentions fudge in my earshot. Thanks guys on your new flavour Mint Vienetta amazing
Delicious product, but nicer when kept in the fridge. Loved it.
Love this company. So much choice of flavours. 😋 Always fresh and to die for. Pomegranate Turkish delight, yummy. Scottish tablet my favourite.
Compared with the fudge from a company in Pembrokeshire yours in now where near as good. Your flavours were very poor and texture not good. The fudge is expensive by comparision and poorly presented. Also you charge postage. Sorry but will not be ordering again.
Excellent product absolutely gorgeous &delivery was so fast
Great choice of fudge and excellent service. Fudge tastes amazing!
I’ve ordered from you several times and you never disappoint! Latest order was a 4 pack gift box, which was gratefully received! Particularly good for us as three of us are gluten free!
Absolutely wonderful fudge, best ever.
As a fudge-lover / enthusiast Ochil Fudge has to be the best I've tasted. I can eat a full bar without feeling sick. Every flavour I've tried so far has been amazing.
Yum! Delicious flavours and amazing tablet.
Delicious!!
Tablet was best I have ever tasted !
Great variety of flavours. I love the ginger one with pieces of ginger throughout the silky smooth fudge. Peanut butter is another favourite. Very well packaged and quick delivery too. I would highly recommend the Ochil Fudge Pantry.
Delicious, especially the chocolate and butterscotch flavours. Fast delivery, reasonably priced.
From ordering to delivery easy, expert service needless to say delicious 😋 taste my favourite is the tablet
Lovely tasting fudge, great packaging, fast delivery. 100% recommend this company.
Very nice fudge extremely delicious.
Really great fudge, a bit too nice, takes a lot of will power not to eat the whole bar in one go😳 lemon meringue gets the thumbs up from me.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.80 based on 722 reviews