The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
This months order was some coconut and plain fudge, along with some Scottish tablet. It tasted creamy and very melt in the mouth.Absolutely delicious product.
After taking a quick bite I realised that I had broken a promise to give some to wor lass, as I was throwing the wrapper in the bin I felt a little better about it because I had another 3 flavours she could try from. Well, she was a fool to think I could be left alone, as a man who didn't know if he liked fudge had now transformed into some kind of fudge monster and, im not ashamed to say I ate 400g of fudge that day, she didn't even get a whiff. I'll be placing another order for sure, and one for her.
Loved the ginger fudge
Excellent fudge.
Ordered for my partner who loves fudge. He says it was best ever. I actually don't like fudge but tried some and am now converted😁Bakewell was lovely. Also Turkish delight was amazing. Lively hint of rosewater. Am in process of ordering my 2nd lot.
Absolutely the best fudge I've had the raspberry pavlova is to die for as is the lemon Meringue, I bought the whiskey one for my husband which he loved and the chilli one for my daughter, boy that packs a punch. I would definitely recommend Ochill fudge to anyone, it's Delicious 😋
Purchased the After 8, Chocolate Orange for my wife for her Christmas stocking and had to purchase the Irn Bru fudge as well. Packaged well abs tasted lovely.
I haven't tried it myself but my dad loves peanut butter and fudge seperately so when I saw this in a local shop I got some for my dad and he absolutely loves it so bought him more in bulk
Loved this just the right amount of ginger
Yummy scrummy best fudge I’ve had after my mums homemade 💪
This is actually a Christmas gift but it looks amazing and arrived fairly promptly and well packaged.
ordered 2 fudge gift boxes- 7 different flavours- all tasted much the same- not much flavour to them and certainly didn't taste like what was on packet.
very disappointed as this fudge isn't cheap but i wanted to support Scottish small business. unfortunately I wont be buying again.
Absolutely delishous will be buying again
Lovely gift box of favourite fudge flavours. Great service thank you
Great flavours. Easy to order and quick delivery.
Very happy with my order lovely packaged
Fudge is really delicious, and great service, would highly recommend
This box was bought as a Christmas present, however the fudge bars I have had are excellent. The major problem will be to resist the temptation to eat them before they get wrapped. I This box was bought as a Christmas present, however the fudge bars I have had are excellent. The major problem will be to resist the temptation to eat them before they get wrapped.
I've bought so much of your fudge since March and every time we're not disappointed. Our family have all had box eds of fudge for gifts during lockdown and these have been purchased for Christmas gifts that I know will be loved. Best fudge ever. Will no doubt be getting some more in the near future. Would like to set you a challenge to make some sugar free, as a diabetic I could then eat more! 😂
Fast delivery and fudge is always great tasting
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.67 based on 296 reviews