The Hippie Shake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hippie Shake
Read The Hippie Shake Reviews

info@thehippieshake.co.uk

Tell us how The Hippie Shake made you happy
£3.95 postage then have to pay postage for return….bit of a rip off as the item purchased was £95 surely could’ve done free postage!!
I love the clothes ! Its made with good quality fabric ❤️
I absolutely love the design of these products. I’m located in the United States and it can be hard to find these styles. I would just love to see a little bit more of a smooth transition from placing order to receiving order. A lot of the items are pre-order, which is great, but the estimated ship date gets pushed back frequently I have noticed. The change in ship date should definitely be communicated via email to those that have placed an order and are waiting. Other than the shipping disconnect, a great company with great products!
I love this brand so much, each collection gets better and better. The quality is amazing and I feel like a queen in every piece I own 💛
I absolutely love all of the Hippie Shake collections. The clothing is really high quality and perfect for festivals or going out with friends. My favourite dress is the Shake n' Boogie Angel Sleeve Lace Mini Dress, I wear it a lot! I can't wait to try the new collection, Rising of the Moon. I would highly recommend Hippie Shake.
Love shopping at the Hippie Shake , and love the latest collection too. All my previous purchases have been well made and good quality, I think good value too, the items wear well again and again . I have only returned once as the item was too small , refund very quick and no problem. Highly recommend.
The Hippie Shake is an amazing company! My daughter and I feel like we have friends there that really care. Anytime we’ve had questions or needed an order rushed we’ve always been able to count on the good people with The Hippie Shake. And did I mention the amazing quality of everything we’ve ever purchased? We love this company!!! 💖☀️😊👍
I now own a dress, a scarf, and a pair of boots from The Hippie Shake and I love every piece! I always get compliments when I wear them out. Absolutely worth every penny. I will be ordering again. Highly recommended.
Absolutely wonderful customer service, after running into supply issues Catriona went above and beyond to get me my order.  It arrived super quick. Love my coat. Thank you
I had a really great experience shopping with The Hippie Shake. Every time is so beautifully made! Timeless and I'll love them forever. Customer service was excellent. I had to make an exchange as an overseas customer and Catorina was so helpful and kind.
I adore this company, they have styles that just can’t be found elsewhere. My styles that have followed me through the years, but without the dreadful fabrics of back in the day. Pricing may look higher than the general high street, but these are pieces meant for long term use. ‘ future vintage’. Top quality. The sizing is true ( this is unusual currently). I’m 14 bottom and busty 16 top. Recently had to contact customer care ( advice on returns due to ordering multiple sizes). I received a full response within 24 hrs. Refund of the other size within the week. Excellent clothes and service. Thanks x
I have so many pieces from Hippie Shake now, from the very first collection to the most recent. The quality is excellent, I recently bought the patchwork penny Lane coat from Rainbow Ladyland collection and I am so in love with it, it's warm, stunning finish and design. The pieces I have never fail to get a compliment. My only wish is that the trousers came a bit longer for us tallies, but that's just a wish list not a complaint.
I absolutely love the clothes! But to be honest iv been super disappointed recently, there has been a few times now were i think the customer service is poor. Items always say in stock but there not there on pre order, Very frustrating when there is a count down for weeks advertising for new stock, then you see its pre order anyway! So weeks more waiting feels greedy why not just sell items when you actually have them! Really puts me off ordering. I have Ordered clothes that say in stock 48-72 delivery, then days pass with no tracking info so you need to chase them to post. Commented and emailed in the past and no reply a few times too.
Very good clothes,
I now have 3 pieces in my closet from hippie shake. They are probably three of my most treasured items of clothing that I own. Top quality and always beautiful. This company has become a staple for my wardrobe. I will always support hippie shake.
So happy with my coat. I love it! And wonderful that it is possible to order in larger sizes.
I’m obsessed with their coats! Every collection I end up buying a new one and they have all been amazing in quality. I receive so many compliments whenever I wear their pieces, (especially the Penny Lane boots!). I love The Hippie Shake they stop my absolute favorite small/ slow fashion label.
Such beautiful clothes! I'm so happy with my order. The quality is great and they just feel amazing. Also their customer service is great. Thank you for making these groovy clothes ❤
This is my new favourite shop. If you love 1960s/early 1970s clothes you will love this beautiful shop. I have bought a few things now and I'm not disappointed. Massive fan of their maxi dresses and cannot stop wearing my coat. The seller is lovely really friendly and great communication. Thank you Hippie Shake.
Seriously best pair of jeans I’ve ever had!!! I wear them every day and some people even thought they were straight out of the 70s!
The Hippie Shake is rated 4.88 based on 153 reviews