The Gallery Wall Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gallery Wall
Read The Gallery Wall Reviews
Brilliant packaging, out of this world artwork and THE BEST customer service.
Love the art, love the service, just love the Gallery Wall
I was disappointed when I received this artwork. I felt it was overpriced for something that looked like a greetings card not printed on particularly special paper. I also thought the shipping cost of £5 was too much for something that could have been posted as a letter. I would have sent it back but it is something my daughter wanted for Christmas, however I definitely will not be buying from you again.
Sorry that you felt dissatisfied with your purchase. We have trialed our paper stock against over 20 other paper stocks since we began and we stand by the paper we use for its premium weight and its ability to produce the artwork exactly as intended. We have had nothing but positive feedback from other customers in regards to the quality of the print but you can't please every body.

We may not be the cheapest art company out there but we stand by our prices. We design everything ourselves and we have over a decades experience designing for extremely reputable clientele. When someone buys a print from us they are paying for our time and reputation as much as they are for a printed picture.

Fingers crossed your daughter feels more positively about the print when she receives it

Tom
Fab print which arrived quickly and in wonderful packaging. I will be ordering from The Gallery Wall again for sure!
The service was excellent. The pictures look amazing and they arrived within a few days of ordering. Fantastic!
The article was in perfect conditions.delivered on time,freat service an product.
Love the print, fast delivery however the envelope was all bent in one corner which has affected the print
Think some stiffer cardboard for both sides of print instead of one side be required in the envelope for transit which is why have only given a good but the rest of the service/payment/shipping was faultless
Hi Sharon

Sorry to hear that there was some damage to the corner of the print. Our mailers are already designed to be ultra thick compared to regular mailers along with the board stiffeners we are using internally but corners often get damaged along the way regardless unfortunately.

If you could email me with more info then I'd love to send a replacement!

tom@thegallerywall.co.uk

Thanks
Tom
Beautiful prints, and excellent quality ✨
Very high quality prints, quick delivery, excellent service. Love the envelope too, which I also framed.
Great quality and the colours are so vibrant, I have about 6 different pieces already
All good :) Tom supported me with my order, & it was dispatched quickly & securely. Print is good quality I ordered, & would recommend The Gallery Wall to others.

Thanks.
Hi Spencer

Sorry to hear that Royal Mail have mishandled your order. That's very disappointing... We had extra thick mailers manufactured to be more withstanding so whoever was handling it has been extra careless with it.

I never received any emails from you regarding this issue and would have loved to have had the opportunity to fix this for you prior to you leaving a review but I understand why in frustration you chose to.

I will have your order reprinted and sent out to you first thing tomorrow.

Would be enormously grateful if you could amend this review once the replacement has been sent.

Thanks
Tom
Lovely high quality colourful prints, can’t wait to get them up on the wall! 🦇🦇
Excellent quality print, good customer service. Would definitely recommend to friends and family and buy again from them 😀
Very pleased with my purchase, beautiful colours, looks great in my home. Speedy delivery.
Amazing quality, great quirky style
Good quality prints and quick delivery!
The most amazing prints ever!! I’m usually the minimalist type when it comes to anything artsy, but when I saw these prints and I fell in love! Highly recommend.
Excellent quality prints, loads of choice something for everyone
Will definitely be buying more. Highly recommended
Love love love all my prints! They look amazing!!
Lovely website design, professional and smart. Very easy to navigate, really friendly and engaging on social media as well.
The Gallery Wall is rated 4.87 based on 139 reviews