The Gallery Wall Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gallery Wall
Read The Gallery Wall Reviews
The artwork I received was of the highest standard So much so, I reordered the very next day of receiving my 1st order
This was my third order from The Gallery Wall, the products are amazing quality. I also sent a few queries by e-mail which were answered quickly.
Absolutely gorgeous, high quality art as per usual. Would’nt go anywhere else 🖤
Beautiful, quality prints. Great service and the print arrived quickly and well packaged. Will definitely be purchasing from The Gallery Wall again.
Beautiful prints, very happy customer 😊
Wide variety of prints, some with different colourways, e.g., gold, autumn etc. The quality is outstanding, can't wait to frame and display these. Service was excellent, thank you!
I LOVE the Gallery Wall. This is the second time I've bought prints and will be back for me. Gorgeous quality, well packaged when delivered, and I've already had so many compliments.
Quality was not very good compared to other pictures I’ve bought else where on line
Stunning art and I can't wait to frame it all.
I'm so pleased with the frames and the prints, great quality, I will be back for more.
Poor quality prints compared to other online sites ..
I did a purchase but I never received it. DPD sent it back without informing me in time and the customer service from The Gallery Wall wasn't helpful. I received informations that some infos of the package where missing. It wasn't my fault, that the informations where missing and the package got sent back. Even though I did everything in time, the package never got delivered to me. I received the money back but the shipping cost of over 25 € got deducted. I will never buy here again.
Hi Marie I have just refunded that shipping fee and emailed you. I'm sorry for the bad experience and realise that it has cost us a customer. We only don't refund shipping when it is a customers fault which I can see is not the case in your situation. This should have been handled differently and I hope that the refund and my email to you will resolve this and prevent you from feeling upset towards us. Thanks Tom
I love the gallery wall, I have so many prints from them they can do no wrong in my eyes, customer service is always on point, shipping is always fast and packaging is excellent. You are getting high quality art at affordable prices and I am so excited to see what designs they have in the pipeline and going forwards. I will always be a huge supporter of these guys, the amount of compliments I get when people come into me house and see their art work is testament to how outstanding it is! Please please please keep up the awesomeness (Ps, please can you do a sphynx cat piece!)
I am more than happy with my shopping experience and goods I puschased from The Gallery Wall. This is my 2nd order and defo will make more. 😍
The prints is STUNNING and of a really nice quality.
Amazing prints! 💓
Beautiful prints, packaged well and delivered fast
Beutifao quality print. Arrived quickly and well packaged.
Amazing quality prints, thank you so much!
Absolutely adore these prints. Beautiful images and exceptional quality
I love the quality of that posters. Very resistable and the colors are rich. Thank you!
The Gallery Wall is rated 4.91 based on 861 reviews