The Gallery Wall Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gallery Wall
Read The Gallery Wall Reviews
Fast delivery & such an awesome print. I will 100% be ordering again.
Great quality prints! Absolutely love them they look even better in person.
Artwork is gorgeous and arrived really quickly. Feeling so cult.
Quick delivery and great quality prints. They look fab in my room and there’s something for everyone to match your personality. Plus the owner is nice!
My prints came all the way to Canada in perfect condition! Super happy, thanks!
Gorgeous prints! Excellent quality and fast delivery. Even the packaging is beautiful
Fantastic art work and quick delivery! Couldn’t ask for more!
Item was smaller than measurement on web site but good quality well packaged. Happy with my purchase.
Hi Jill

Glad you are happy with your purchase however I'd be interested to see this sizing issue you mention? We print directly onto pre cut sheets for A3 prints so they are exactly A3 sized. If you are able to send me a photo showing me what you mean that would be great!

Thanks
Tom
Fantastic and professional service from a great company. i love every piece of artwork they do!
Awesome service, my prints are absolutely beautiful ! Even the packaging they came in was lush. Will definitely be ordering again
I have been looking for a print style just like this for ages!! Love it. So affordable too
Gorgeous print. Arrived quickly and beautifully packaged.
4 products down, 2 prints and 2 cushions and now even my Husbands getting on the action and planning on ordering more prints in the near future. Quick dispatch and delivery and epic products. 😊
Beautiful picture, however arrived bent as my postman folded it in half and put it though my letterbox, not you fault I know, and I did email to suggest using a “do not bend” sicker to save any more disappointments and received a polite and swift response.
I have bought some amazing prints from the gallery wall, so much so I made a second order and bought another set! The quality of the prints are brilliant and it always comes packaged well and on time! Would 100% use again and recommend! 👍🏻
Lovely product and quick delivery
I’m excited to receive my purchase!!
Beautiful prints, excellent quality even the packaging was gorgeous. Recieved really quickly would definitely buy from again 😍
Beautiful prints, excellent quality, can't wait to frame them and get them up . Super quick delivery.
Amazing prints and amazing service!!
The Gallery Wall is rated 4.93 based on 444 reviews