Dream Bike Competition Reviews

Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 1st May 2021
George Ariss
Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Alan Lloyd
Easy to register and start playing And a lot of cracking heart melting bikes. If your not in then join it. Recommend
Love it 100% recommend
Never won... but process of buying tickets is seamless and products on offer are awesome!!
It is a good game fun to take part but should have a way to see how many people are buying each ticket and you need more motorbikes
The Dream Bike competition is full of great possibilities to win some amazing prizes. I think it's good to have a bar of different options available. Thanks for organising
Very easy to enter and lots of different choices at various price points. Only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is I've not won yet!! 🤣 I'll keep trying!
Absolute class boys
Well as a first time player, they have a fantastic range of bikes to choose from far beyond my price budget, winning once of these would be a dream come true. My two kids have their bikes be great to ride with them too. Nothing to lose so I thought of entering this competition for what it costs, so good luck if you decide to enter.
Played numerous times but not successful as yet. Grant runs a great competition whos visible history is enough to keep me playing for that chance to win my 'dream bike
Very good opportunity for low cost tickets!
Good variety of bikes to win
Quick and easy to get tickets
Great idea but the website could use some work
Cracking prizes and prices! Would be better if shows how much entries.
Like all comps you got to be in it to win it and these types of competitions are quite popular now. What I like about the DBC is the variation in prizes and draws. 4 out of 5 from me. 5 out of 5 if I win, obviously.
Very good competition to enter.
Nice site, polished interface and cool bike selection. I'll update to 5 stars if I win 😂
Hard to write a review when iv not won anything yet haha but this is my kind of gambling, and probably my best chance at owning my dream bike when I cant get finance lol. Fingers crossed.
Yet to see how it turns out but what an amazing oppurtunity
Very good competition, good idea. It gives everyone a chance to win something that normally might be out of budget
Dream Bike Competition is rated 4.83 based on 1,671 reviews