Dream Bike Competition Reviews

Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 1st May 2021
George Ariss
Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Alan Lloyd
Great competitions, huge selection of prizes. Foxy generates a real buzz in his competition community, always an exciting draw
Its a great competition, I love mountain biking and just the thrill of watching people win and the feeling it might be your name next is fantastic. Its easy to purchase tickets and easy to brows around which helps. All in all very good. I am happy with it.
Easy to use
Lots of amazing prizes to be won,foxy is amazing at replying and communicating with questions and queries,love the price range of the tickets just wish I'd win more
Awesome and easy experience
I’m only new to this dream bike competition, as I only entered my very first entry the other day. But I feel that it’s really good that completions like this one are run to give people that opportunity that may not be able to afford a good top of the line bike to be able to get into the sport or just the active lifestyle it brings, which defiantly helps promote the sport!!
Pretty cool idea - weekly fun
I can never find the live draw on Facebook or YouTube when I search under DBC live draw. However I do Love the variety of prizes. 🤞 to win one day.
I really enjoy playing the dream bike competition as I have done for a few years now , that foxy is such a hunk of a guy I can’t wait to see him every Monday on the live draws , I wish he’d show some of his wonderful chest .
Easy and straightforward to enter
Really good if you win, for the price of the prizes and tickets.
Had so many options for me to enter, could find what I really wanted to enter.
Haven't won anything yet so we will see :)
Very easy process to undertake, I didn't win but will certainly play again! Thank you for providing such a great bit of fun and a chance to win an amazing bike :D
It's not just a competition, it's like a community - I've not won anything yet, but it's still fun to join in the banter
Have purchased tickets for a couple of years now. Cheap ticket prices, low odds & good selection of bike orientated prizes. It's a bit of a gamble but you have to be in it to win it....
I have been following the dream bike competition and Foxy since the start, making people dreams come true
Very easy to use, and foxy is open and honest about it all which is nice to see! ... now I just need to win!!
Haven’t won yet but I’m excited to play. It’s dope having competitions every week, month, etc.. I’m excited to keep playing in the future for a chance to win. Fingers crossed I take it one week
Excellent prizes, everything you need and load of stuff you dont need but want... Foxy seems like a top bloke... Except he's never called me to tell me I'm a winner... So...kinda don't like him too 😜
Dream Bike Competition is rated 4.83 based on 1,716 reviews