Dream Bike Competition Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dream Bike Competition
Read Dream Bike Competition Reviews
Very easy process with awesome prizes!!
Excellent experience, simple process. Top notch prizes, haven't won anything yet but hopefully soon
Saw DBC advertised on a social media page, and within 3 minutes I'd signed up and bought 5 tickets! Awesome deals and so simple and easy to set up and purchase! Will be recommending to my fellow riders! Thanks alot guys!
Great competition.... great prizes.....the price of the tickets is great,I set myself a limit for both the weekly and monthly....Doing a great job foxy,keep up the good work 👌👍😊
Great prizes on offer and great prices obviously be great to win one but you got be in it too win it
Easy to enter ,and only way I could ever justify owning a bike like that .
Just entered the monthly competition yesterday to hopefully win the Canyon Torque MTB and the price of the tickets are fantastic. So cheap considering how amazing the prizes are. I’ve been looking forward to the live draw all day so will definitely be entering again! Foxy is also brilliant at ensuring everyone is aware of the prizes and how everything works, so I felt very reassured about how genuine this competition is! Fingers crossed for a first win tonight!
Excellent
Love this competition I’ve not one yet but my dad did . He won the van comp .
Great prizes on offer in weekly and monthly draws at very low prices given the value of prizes
Very good idea and it’s easily accessible price wise for a lot of people to get the opportunity at winning their dream bike
First heard about Dream Bike Competition some time back and at first was sceptical, but after keeping an eye on the competition pages and doing a little research, I’m happy to part with the price of a cup of coffee for a couple of monthly entries. Good prizes on offer and from what I gather reasonable odds to win the prize on offer.
Website easy to use and enter competitions star will go up if I ever win
Absolutely spot on can’t fault it Got to be in it to win it Some amazing prizes up for grabs Keep it up foxy
Brilliant comp 👍🏻😉
Great comp, with fair prices.
Nice and easy to use, everything is simple and straightforward
All doubters take note. It is real. I won. Best £10 I've ever spent. Gotta be in it to win it. 👊
Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Very easy to complete the on line tickets system. Some amazing prize and cheap(if you win) van to bikes to... In fact anything you would want with the cash prizes. Stop dreaming about that bike win it.
Although I’ve yet to win on the weekly or monthly I think the DBC is a fantastic idea. I love the thought of helping somebody else to end up with their dream bike, components they normally couldn’t afford or even a van and a dream bike! Keep up the great work and choice of prizes Foxy. For the price of the tickets it’s definitely worth it and who knows, you might just win!
Dream Bike Competition is rated 4.83 based on 1,479 reviews