Dream Bike Competition Reviews

Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 1st May 2021
George Ariss
Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Alan Lloyd
Gotta be in it to win it!
Well my son put me on to competitions i like cycling mainly mtb.so i though going to leave doing the nat lotto and start on the monthly competitions for a new bike be a bonus to win a dream mountain bike
Not won anything yet but the prizes are definitely worth spending the price of a pint for if you do win
Easy to enter, gives me a wee bit of hope that I'll get a shiny new bike sometime. Ah, can only hope...
I think it would be fair to know the odds
Easy to use and self explanatory website. Great value for money.
Great idea, Hopefully this will help people win there dream bike Fingers crossed
Cracking service. Buy a ticket, you’re in the draw! I haven’t won yet!
It's fun so far, I haven't won yet but it's cheap enough to justify a couple tickets a month.
The website is really good but, a bit slow reaction... Can wait to win something!
Give you 5 stars if I win 😜
Great reputable comp, better odds than the lottery!
Chance of winning a dream bike how could I not enter. I love nothing more than getting out on my bike. Probably the only time I’m real happy 😃
Dream bike competition has some amazing prizes, e- bikes, hardtails, forks and lots more mtb accessories. We'll worth entering the weekly or monthly draws. You've got to be in it to win it as they say. Tickets start at less than 50p, and you can by multiple tickets as there's loads of prizes.
Good range of prizes available and like the weekly / monthly draws. What I don’t like is you can’t see how many people have entered a competition so you don’t know what the odds are of winning. I’ve just bought my first tickets and will see what the odds are on those draws before deciding if it’s worth using again
Very difficult to write a review for a draw site, obviously if I win I'll think its fantastic! Conversely if I lose I could think its a scam!! All seems genuine however so I'll keep hoping for my ebike!!(no cartilage in knee!!)
Super comp. Varied prizes. Seen my name flash bye on the wheel a few times. Only a win stops me awarding 5 ⭐️
Not enough draws for the amount of prizes there should be more than one winner every week for the major prizes
Great concept for a competition. It's good to see my name on the wheel during the live draws. Getting points for purchases that can be redeemed for future purchases is a nice bonus! 4 our of five as I have not won yet!
I have found foxy to be pretty transparent with his competition and there are some attractive prizes up for grabs. Fingers crossed for a win. If I ever get that fox package, it would be an easy five stars 😉
Dream Bike Competition is rated 4.83 based on 1,658 reviews