The Competition Guys Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Competition Guys
Excellent site with fabulous prizes.
Tickets are a bargain. Much more fun than the National Lottery and totally recommend all to have a go.
I recently won a Nintendo Switch with The Competition Guys - Had already picked it up within a few hours and couldn’t be happier! Thanks TCG!
The Competition Guys 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Easy straightforward and even better that i won. Very helpful and quick transaction
Legit company, real prizes at good ticket prices. Very happy
Thankyou so much competition guys the first competition i entered with you guys and I won🙌 Can’t wait to enter some more. And I received my voucher not long after too so thanks again.
I have entered several competitions and I have never won anything! I just won £1000 with the competition guys!!! Great start of 2021!! The competitions are very quick and easy to enter and you don’t have to wait for days to receive your win! Thank you! I will definitely be entering again!
Amazing service, Brilliant prices and Great prizes. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I entered the competition for the PS5 after a friend won another competition.

I couldn’t believe it when I got the phone call to say I’d won.

The competition guys were great and I’d recommend having a go!
Superb prizes on offer at excellent value for the tickets. An easy and user friendly site to use! I've entered multiple competitions and plan on entering many more!
You've got to be in it to win it!
Great competition prizes. Fair draws. Best thing is great ticket price too!
Brilliant competition for their first lot of prizes. Can’t wait for more to be added !
Great prizes, cheap entry. Only took me a few minutes to sign up. Overall happy with the experience and hope I win soon!
Website really easy to use, great prizes, 100% recommend
Absolutely amazing service at The Competition Guys. I recently won £2500 pounds and it was deposited in my bank within a couple of hours! Couldn’t have asked for a better Christmas present. Thank you so much!
Great prizes and very easy to enter competitions great fun! Can’t wait for the next raffles!!
Some incredible prizes to be won and really easy to participate. Can’t wait to get my hands on that PS5. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I just won an Apple bundle which included an iPhone 12 Pro Max, an iPad Pro and AirPods Pro, 10 days before Christmas! In what has been a tough year, this has been a real welcome win just in time for Christmas. I hadn't entered many competitions like this before but will be sure to again with the Competition Guys in future.
I’ve just won the competition for the BMW 140 or £20,000 cash, I actually cannot believe it, I only bought two tickets and this will change my life now! Competition Guys have been awesome!
Really easy to enter - excited for the draw and future competitions!
Easy to use! Helpful staff! Great odds! Will definitely be entering more!!
The Competition Guys is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews