The Competition Guys Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Competition Guys
Always find great competitions and honest people.
Great communication. Great prizes!
Absolutley amazing company, i entered the Forest Holiday Weekend Break and won, i opted for the cash alternative and within 24hours of the phone call i had the funds in my account, 100% recommend and will defintley be entering again, thank you😊
Entered a few competitions with them after a friend won some cash. Somehow managed to win their Audi S3/13k! Money in my account within a day and a half! Super friendly guys, they were so chuffed that I won. Absolutely fantastic odds if you buy a few tickets and loads of good competitions on. Really going to help save for a house/ few post pandemic holidays!

Thanks again, will spread the word for sure!
Played a few competitions now since the competition guys started. Always good prizes and simple way to play. Actually won a velvetiser hot chocolate maker recently which arrived very quickly in the post with good communication from the team. Couldn’t recommend enough.
The Competition Guys 5 star review on 16th February 2021
Thank you, I never win anything and to get a call to win some money towards more competitions put a smile on my face. Let’s hope I can win again. Thank you guys
My first time entering a comp and I won a PS5. The Competition Guys got it posted out to me the same week no hassle. The kids are now enjoying it :) Would highly recommend them.
Fantastic prizes, easy to enter and the competition guys are amazing and friendly,
Very friendly and great company
Very quick and easy to use and purchase tickets. Easy process and great hosts . Just enterd my first competitions fingers crossed for my first win👍
Really easy website to navigate. Quick to set up an account and acknowledgement of entry with details via email. Fantastic prizes and receipt of them is very prompt.
Excellent site with fabulous prizes.
Tickets are a bargain. Much more fun than the National Lottery and totally recommend all to have a go.
I recently won a Nintendo Switch with The Competition Guys - Had already picked it up within a few hours and couldn’t be happier! Thanks TCG!
The Competition Guys 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Easy straightforward and even better that i won. Very helpful and quick transaction
Legit company, real prizes at good ticket prices. Very happy
Thankyou so much competition guys the first competition i entered with you guys and I won🙌 Can’t wait to enter some more. And I received my voucher not long after too so thanks again.
I have entered several competitions and I have never won anything! I just won £1000 with the competition guys!!! Great start of 2021!! The competitions are very quick and easy to enter and you don’t have to wait for days to receive your win! Thank you! I will definitely be entering again!
Amazing service, Brilliant prices and Great prizes. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I entered the competition for the PS5 after a friend won another competition.

I couldn’t believe it when I got the phone call to say I’d won.

The competition guys were great and I’d recommend having a go!
Superb prizes on offer at excellent value for the tickets. An easy and user friendly site to use! I've entered multiple competitions and plan on entering many more!
You've got to be in it to win it!
The Competition Guys is rated 5.00 based on 36 reviews