Tasty Basket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tasty Basket
A great idea to bring together and deliver fantastic food produce from a selection of high end local businesses. Delicious goodies straight to your door and handed over by a smiling driver even in the January ice and snow. Our favourite cheeses from Mellis and newly baked bread fresh fruit and vegetables and a couple of delicious steaks. We will be ordering again.
We were attracted to the idea of a local food delivery service and supporting local businesses. The quality however has been variable and the choice a bit limited. We would like to support the service, but the limitation of products would make it difficult for us to order on a regular basis.
The produce I received was all fresh and well presented and all tasted amazing, especially the Steak pie. The service was excellent delivered on time by a very friendly and courteous driver, definitely recommend.
Great service and great quality from Tasty Basket!
The selection of produce was fantastic and the quality of the produce was first class. A brilliant way to be able to enjoy high quality local produce for a very reasonable price - I couldn’t recommend tasty basket more highly!
Great service, love being able to receive local produce in one basket. Saves me loads of time and money. Well done Tasty Basket!
My very first online food shop and absolutely loved it. Great produce, fantastic brands and the difference is in the the taste. Brilliant service, thank you Tasty Basket.
Tasty Basket is rated 4.85 based on 27 reviews