Tasty Basket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tasty Basket
Read Tasty Basket Reviews

ewan@tastybasket.co.uk

Tell us how Tasty Basket made you happy
Quite possibly some of the best meats I have had, thank you. I'm pleasantly surprised Tasty Basket steaks are the much higher quality than the supermarket ranges, where I had previous bought meats from. As we have a mixed household of varying tastes, the vegan and vegetarian options went down well too. Always feels good to be supporting local businesses.
I love receiving a Tasty Basket delivery, as the produce is far better than what I can get at my local supermarket. Their Handmade Sauvignon Blanc is one of the nicest wines I have had in the last few years and we are also trying the different infused oils for drizzling and cooking. No hesitation in recommending.
Very easy to use and great service, I am so glad we found this company. The kids and ourselves love the Mediterranean Wrap Bread and the Garlic Infused Oil is a real find. It's fantastic being able to get the branded 'normal' items as well, like the Cushelle loo roll and Ariel Pods, alongside local fresh produce. Feels really good to be supporting a local business working with so many famous and well-known Edinburgh brands. Thoroughly recommend... A1
Fantastic products and a great variety. Really easy website to use to order. Would be good if the cheeses were labelled as Vegetarian as appropriate rather than just having to find the rennet type as its quite difficult to do.
Hi Andrew, Thank you for your review, we are on the case with labelling all items as suitable for our vegan & vegetarian customers in the product information and we're also setting up a menu category for all suitable products as well. I'll move onto the cheeses next and message you when complete. Rgds Ewan
Can't fault, great service, very friendly and polite driver,great produce, lovely and fresh, got a txt before they arrived which is very useful helped me make plans earlier than I expected, didn't have to hang about wondering when it was going to arrive, defo use them again. Thank you Tasty Basket!. 👍
Very easy to use, great service and very pleased with all of my items, (especially the Lind and Lime Gin).... :-)
Great idea, bringing together quality local brands together with household regulars. You really do notice the difference in th equality of the produce and it's great to support an Edinburgh brand. Brilliant initiative, thank you. The whole experience was excellent.
Easy process, good value, friendly delivery - will definitely use again!
Fantastic produce from quality local producers and suppliers. Excellent service too, with some good chat on delivery! Would definitely recommend.
Great service and delivery, amazing quality products. I was pleasantly surprised and happy with the presentation. The steaks that arrived tasted fantastic. Plus, I've never received a packet of tomatoes where everyone one was perfect. Thank you. Definitely recommend and will be ordering again soon.
EASY TO ORDER. GREAT DELIVERY. EXCELLENT ALL ROUND!
I've used Tasty Basket 3 times now; they always provide fresh goods with minimal packaging, delivered by their own driver. Same driver each time and he's been really friendly. Since I'm working from home due to Covid, and trying to avoid shops where possible, this has been a boon to me. Delivery is on a specified 3-hour window on the given day, and has been near the start of the window each time so far.
Great to be able to support a number of local business in an easy, "one stop shop" way. Everything arrived on time and was to the standard I would expect. Would use again!
Ordered a box of pilot beer and the delivery was on time. Very frienly delivery driver. Already put another two orders in.
I was honestly impressed with the quality and taste of everything I ordered. I highly recommend the produce from the butchers. I will definitely be ordered again.
Lovely fresh local produce delivered straight to your door and service with a smile... What’s not to love!? Highly recommend.
Such a great service - lovely produce from some of our favourite local brands, very easy to order and quick delivery in a chosen time slot. Really good customer service. I think we will be using Tasty Basket regularly!
Incredible service, amazing delivery and what a selection of products! Highly impressed.
Very efficient, delivered on time and exactly what I had ordered. Delivery guys seemed to have a genuine interest in the contents also. Quality of the produce was excellent. I love the concept of bringing independent retailers to your door to match the supermarkets!
Good (and improving) selection, easy to use and friendly service.
Tasty Basket is rated 4.90 based on 39 reviews