Tasty Basket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tasty Basket
Ordered a box of pilot beer and the delivery was on time. Very frienly delivery driver. Already put another two orders in.
I was honestly impressed with the quality and taste of everything I ordered. I highly recommend the produce from the butchers. I will definitely be ordered again.
Lovely fresh local produce delivered straight to your door and service with a smile... What’s not to love!? Highly recommend.
Such a great service - lovely produce from some of our favourite local brands, very easy to order and quick delivery in a chosen time slot. Really good customer service. I think we will be using Tasty Basket regularly!
Incredible service, amazing delivery and what a selection of products! Highly impressed.
Very efficient, delivered on time and exactly what I had ordered. Delivery guys seemed to have a genuine interest in the contents also. Quality of the produce was excellent. I love the concept of bringing independent retailers to your door to match the supermarkets!
Good (and improving) selection, easy to use and friendly service.
Great service, super efficient with good communication. All of the food was fresh and really good quality - would definitely use again!
Great service. It’s fantastic to be able to order from so many great local suppliers and have it delivered directly.
Great selection of local offerings! Delivery was fast. The gin & cheese I ordered were perfect.
Amazing service! Absolutely went above and beyond!
What a brilliant initiative! It was brilliant getting such a diverse range of products, all delivered at once! Will definitely use again, thank you, Richard
Finally great to be able to order from and support local businesses whilst sat at home. Also a good selection of food on offer.
First time using TB, and have to say it is a fantastic service! Delivery was super quick too. The produce is also fantastic. I'm really fussy when it comes to meat and fish, but wow, the best produce i have had in years! I will definately be making regular use of the service, as getting to the butcher/fishmonger is difficult for us due to work commitments. Will be recommending this to others.
good standard, fair choice
First time I’ve used online food shopping, really impressed with the service, the driver even text me to see if I wanted an earlier drop off then I’d arranged. You could tell the steaks I bought were quality as well. Recommend!
Excellent service thanks,
Brilliant selection of quality foods and quick delivery!
Very good, tasty food. Dates can sometimes be a bit soon, although that seems to be improving
A great idea to bring together and deliver fantastic food produce from a selection of high end local businesses. Delicious goodies straight to your door and handed over by a smiling driver even in the January ice and snow. Our favourite cheeses from Mellis and newly baked bread fresh fruit and vegetables and a couple of delicious steaks. We will be ordering again.
Tasty Basket is rated 4.88 based on 26 reviews