Swaledale Butchers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swaledale Butchers
Read Swaledale Butchers Reviews
Meat arrived safely packed, with ice blocks still frozen and exactly on time. Meat quality superb; thank you
I have just received my first order of lamb rump steaks they look absolutely fantastic can't wait to try them but I can see me reordering
Good products and service. 100% recommended
The lamb mince, bacon and centre fillet were excellent. I was, however, disappointed with the amount of fat and sinew on the beef cheeks. When I have purchased these previously from other butchers the sinew had been removed.
We ordered a mixture of items for a high quality BBQ. Meat quality is excellent. Sold at a fair price. Delivery was quick and smooth in suitable packaging. Looking forward to my next order.
The produce is second to none. Absolutely amazing quality!!
Great choice, great service, reliable prompt service. Thank you.
I've been using Swaledale for that couple of months, it's brilliant. The highest quality meat around and some great cuts I hadn't heard of before! Highly recommended!
Excellent meat, at good prices and fast delivery.
The meat is outstanding, so tender and full of flavour. Would highly recommend!!!!
As always my delivery arrived on time and well packed. Everything went straight into the freezer and I am looking forward to creating culinary magic with my order ๐Ÿ˜€
Nicely packed and delivered.
Very good quality meat
The merguez sausages were superb. The Korean beef short ribs were nice, but we will try something different next time, as they are yummy but not as healthy as other choices. We have had the steaks before and they were delicious. Overall, service was outstanding and prices are reasonable for the quality.
Food we received was sublime, best steak we have tasted for years, even with me cooking them๐Ÿ˜ One criticism packaging and post a little expensive but goods arrived in perfect condition and one time. Definitely will order again.
Great company, excellent website and everything so delicious.
Lovely descriptive and easy to navigate site. Great quality meet and prompt delivery.
Received the goods well packaged and delivery was swift.
Excellent service! Fabulous meat !
Came highly recommended from my grandson love it perfect service and delivery well presented thank you Swaledale Regards Alan
Swaledale Butchers is rated 4.84 based on 799 reviews