Swaledale Butchers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swaledale Butchers
Read Swaledale Butchers Reviews
Good quality meat and quite lean as well.
Lovely meat at a reasonable price and speedy delivery - will continue to use!
I’ve been using Swaledale for a little while now and I am always completely satisfied. The meat itself always more than meets my expectations (I formerly worked as a fairly fancy chef), and the overall service is faultless. If you compare the quality of the Swaledale products to supermarket meat, the price per kilo is actually incredible
Great produce, arrived well packaged and in good time. Extremely good value given the quality on offer.
Great service and fantastic quality.
The meat arrived well Packed and chilled. I haven’t sampled all of it as I’ve had an unexpected stroke but it looks delicious and I’m looking forward to trying it all. Would recommend
Swaledale Butchers 5 star review on 6th September 2021 Swaledale Butchers 5 star review on 6th September 2021
tough and taseless
Our second purchase and we’ll not be buying meat from anywhere else. Honestly, the best tasting meat we’ve ever had. And such wonderful, personal customer service. Outstanding on all fronts. Just buy a selection pack and you’re all set for the month.
Consistently fantastic meat. Great customer service when I needed to change an order. Highly recommend!
Great meats, fast delivery
Swaledale Butchers 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Delivery on time and the meat was delicious
Great quality produce and great support from the customer services team. I had a number of questions about smoking the beef short ribs vrs smoking the pork belly ribs. They both came out fine.
i am so pleased to buy products that come from yorkshire My family visited for the first time and the meat that i bought was excellent the family coming from Devon it was good to show Yorkshire has just as good a product if not better thank you
A great range of free range and grass fed products delivered to my door. My favourites so far are the 100% beef burgers and the amazing pork chops.
Quality meat, excellent service. Will use again.
Absolutely brilliant, the chicken was extremely moist and wonderful flavour, I marinaded in red wine vinegar, garlic, olive oil and oregano! The lamb I marinaded in black olive tapenade and a bottle of red wine overnight, and also very juicy easy to carve, both cooked on barbecue, will definitely be ordering again.
The beef ribs, were very fatty, nothing like the pictures, very disappointed. waiting to try the rump this weekend.
Great quality meat and poultry. Quick delivery also, can't fault it.
Fabulous bavette and cote du boeuf! I constantly look for quality, ethically reared produce, with great flavour. As a 25 year customer of St John’s Restaurant in London, I was encouraged to see you were endorsed by Fergus Henderson. A happy new customer! Dameon. (Kent)
Gorgeous meat, every pack comes with information on where the meat is from and how the animal was fed. We changed from our previous online butchers as a trial and will not be changing back. Meat is well packed and not frozen. Chicken breasts are huge, bacon is beautifully cured and the beef is gorgeous, can't wait to put in our next order.
Swaledale Butchers is rated 4.84 based on 810 reviews