Sussex Lawn Turf Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sussex Lawn Turf Company

contact@sussexlawnturfcompany.co.uk

Tell us how Sussex Lawn Turf Company made you happy
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They did a terrible job laying the turf. The ground wasn't levelled properly and the turf wasn't cut in, just lay over the old grass all around the edges and when I pointed this out on the day the guys told me to get a roller and flatten it myself. They also told me the turf would shrink to fit over time which is nonsense. They just couldn't be bothered and couldn't have thrown it down faster if they'd tried. They insisted I paid before they would leave and would only accept cash or bank transfer. When I complained and sent a video of the work to Beth in the office she said they would come back and put it right on July 6th but no one came and now I can't get any response either by phone or email. The quote and invoice they gave me included £170 for VAT. When I asked them for their VAT registration number so I could claim it back through my accounts they went silent and have ignored my calls and emails ever since. They clearly aren't registered for VAT and shouldn't be adding it to bills or claiming it's included. When I looked at the breakdown on my invoice they hadn't even worked out the VAT percentage correctly. They operate under Sussex Lawn Turf company and Surrey Lawn Turf Company saying they are sister companies. Neither company is registered with companies house, they don't have their full address visible anywhere and as they screen all their calls and ignore my emails I have no other means of recourse. I've never posted a bad review of a company before but I have given them every opportunity to put this right. Check other review platforms and you'll see many people have had the same experience as me. I only wish I'd read them myself before using these people.
Very good customer service. The ladies in the office were so helpful and accommodating. The grass layers were very friendly too. My garden was extremely bumpy and lumpy, and now its flat and looks very good.
Turf of good quality and rooted well.
My garden looks great. The only issue I had was the waiting time. I wanted to get my garden done asap but had to wait for nearly 6 weeks as they were so busy. All worth it in the end. - Y. Pritchards
I just want to give a huge thank you to Carly and the team. They couldn't have accommodated for me anymore. Really pleasant to deal with and I am so utterly thrilled with my new garden. Thank you ever so much. I recommend this company.
Such great guys. Thank you so much.
Sam has transformed our garden. Thank you so much. Fantastic.
Wonderful. Very pleased.
Great service and my garden looks great. Grazie.
Very good. The only issue I had was having to wait the best part of 6 weeks to get my lawn done but very good otherwise.
I always use Surrey lawn turf Company to carry out work for my clients. These guys are great. Thanks for all the hard work :)
Found this Company randomly online and would recommend. Excellent.
10 out of 10. Very professional and knowledgable.
This company was very helpful and knowledgable. Really great. Good team and my garden looks fantastic! So very happy it all.
Sussex Lawn Turf Company is rated 4.50 based on 14 reviews