Survey Pad Building Surveyors Reviews

5 Rating 44 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Survey Pad Building Surveyors

About Survey Pad Building Surveyors:

We are experts in providing detailed Building Survey Reports and Architectural Services for your projects. Based in the North West we also cover the wider surrounding Regions. Our surveyors have decades of Building Surveying experience covering a wide range of property types of any age. All Survey Pad Building Surveyors are qualified with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyor and many of our clients are new to the area and depend on our extensive local knowledge to assist in the purchase or alteration of their property.

This is the second time I've used these guys & again I'm Impressed at the attention to detail on the report. As per the last time the surveyor is only too willing to discuss the report verbally so you've got an immediate heads up before you get the written copy landing in your inbox very shortly after. Plus they are priced very competitively and answer e-mails/phone calls promptly so what's not to like!
Fast service. They provided the report on the day of carrying out the survey. Happy with the level of detail provided to help with the purchase of the house.
Absolutely fantastic and professional service from this company.Very pleased with how everything went and would not hesitate to use them again.Very thorough and informative, making the process so much easier.
Following full refurbishment works of our home, we instructed survey pad to produce a snagging report of the works our builder has carried out. The surveyor spent 3.5 hours at our home meticulously inspecting every inch of our builders work at our property. I was astonished to receive a 10 page snagging report 2 days later with over 200 snags. I will now be taking up the contents of the report with my builder to rectify. I would highly recommend survey pad surveyors to anyone needing a snagging survey.
Very good experience working with Survey Pad, so much so that this is my second time using their services. They're able to get booked in quickly with the estate agents to get the survey carried out. And the quality of the survey being carried out and the finished report is excellent. Very informative with the use of photos and the surveyor's honest opinion. It'll add a lot of peace of mind to anyone buying a house with a cost/service that is much better than alternative companies out there who will look to charge 2, 3 or even 4 times the price of Survey Pad.
Excellent speedy service
Returned to Survey Pad following a brilliant first survey, and once again they didn’t disappoint. Can’t recommend Survey Pad enough, reasonable prices but absolutely top quality surveys. 10/10 😊
Really good service throughout. Survey was booked within a week of instruction and received the follow day. We did the Level 3 survey which was very professional, everything explained and all points were detailed and explained.
The entire process was efficient and professional. We provided our instructions late one evening, and Survey Pad contacted the estate agents first thing the following morning. The report was provided 36 hours after the survey took place - it was very detailed, with the surveyor available to discuss any queries we had. I would highly recommend Survey Pad to anyone.
Really fast and helpful service. No issues encountered whatsoever. Would highly recommend.
They were quick to respond, the woman on the phone was lovely and it was a good price.
We went for a level 3 report - it came through the day after the survey was completed and was really detailed. The pictures were really helpful. The report identified numerous issues we are now going to look into addressing with the sellers. The surveyor was happy to discuss our queries on the report over the phone which really helped!
Excellent report done for a purchase l am making. So detailed even included photos. Even give me estimated costs for work Previous survey on another house with a different surveyor never included photos.
Called and requested an urgent Level 2 homebuyers report on a property I am purchasing. Estate agents were contacted the same day and appointment was booked for 2 days later. I received a detailed report less than 24 hours after the visit and a phone call from the surveyor to go through the report and he answered any questions I had. This has put me in a great position to renegotiate the sale price of the property with the vendor and save a lot of money.
Prompte response,extremely helpful couldn't have a better surveyor I highly recommend them.
I decided to get an RICS Level 3 Building Survey at the last minute. Only had over a week before the completion date but they were able to allocate their time before the given date and gave the report the same day. You couldn't ask for a better service. They were also the cheapest of their competitors. Even after their job, they will keep in touch if you need to ask anything about the report. 100% recommend them.
Just simply 5 star service. Saquib, who did the survey, was really informative, when I had a few questions he was available immediately to answer. Initially I wanted to do the level 3 survey but when speaking to him about it, after giving him a few details he said that in my case probably level 2 will be sufficient, which in my opinion says that he values honesty over money. To simplify my review he did an excellent job and I highly recommend to anyone who needs this type of service.
everything was fine. I would have preferred more verbal contact , however i was happy with the report and in the end it has saved me money by not going through with the sale.
This is the second time we have used these surveyors, which in itself speaks volumes. On both occasions, we have had our survey carried out in a matter of days and the report for each has also been ready promptly. A very slick service.
Very Very impressed with the depth and detail of our survey on the property we are purchasing. We had a few concerns, which the survey cleared up and made us aware of which steps to take going forward. It was an excellent price, we had a call with the surveyor Saqib afterwards and he was so knowledgeable and answered any further questions we had. Will use it again and highly recommend it to anyone looking to do one. Would like to add this year this is the third survey we had and this by far was the best
Survey Pad Building Surveyors is rated 4.95 based on 44 reviews