Surrey Lawn Turf Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Surrey Lawn Turf Company

Tell us how Surrey Lawn Turf Company made you happy
I used this company to turf my mums garden for her 80th birthday and they were wonderful. The garden looks perfect and we are so happy with it. I also want to thank them for being so considerate of my mums vulnerability and wearing masks and gloves thought the process. And for communicating with her through her kitchen window which I'm sure wasn't easy! I will gladly recommend them to anyone. Vikki.
I enquired online and got a response within hours. Good service and the grass is good quality and looks good.
These guys did a fantastic job! They did our back garden and we couldn't be happier. Good price, good chaps and easy to do. Would highly recommend.
From start to finish, the surrey lawn turf Company were brilliant. The office were very diligent and answered all my questions. Four weeks on and my garden looks amazing. A complete transformation. I would reccomend using this Company if you are thinking about re-newing your lawns. 10 out 10.
This company was fantastic. So very helpful and knowledgable. Great team and my garden looks fantastic! Thanks once again to this company.
Surrey Lawn Turf Company is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews