Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
The service was professional and efficient, as well as prompt. All requested information was provided immediately and any call-backs I asked for, were received. The policy itself seems competitive both in price and coverage.
Thank you you for the edifying review. It's your comment regarding our punctuality and professionalism which uniquely encourages us. Much appreciated.
Provided a competitive quote within a couple of days. Product great, not pushy either.
We appreciate your comment about us not being 'pushy' - thank you.
Very polite and responsive service. Call back within expected timescale as promised
Thank you for the review. It proves to us that doing the basics still counts for a lot.
Millie was excellent and we are very pleased with the service she provided and her positive attitude .
Andrew, thank you for expressing your 5-star opinion on Millie's service and attitude. Much appreciated.
Excellent service dealt with promptly and paperwork issued immediately
Thank you for commenting on our prompt and efficient service.
Quick, efficient, organised, friendly.
Thank you Mr Watkinson for taking a moment to give us a 5-star review.
Millie was excellent! She guided me through each stage of the quote, explaining in detail the insurance process, knowledge of which I sadly lacked despite having been with Aon for 15 years. Millie has been efficient and prompt in responding to my multitude of questions. I would recommend Stanhope, and particularly Millie. Thank you!
Mr & Mrs Adams, thank you for reviewing Millie's first class service. Encouraging to read.
Very professional, excellent customer service.
Thank you Ian. We prize your comments.
Millie was very helpful and informative. The price for my luxury watch was competitive.
Thank you Mr and Mrs Khan. We value your feedback.
Stuart (advisor) supported me to look at different options of unoccupied property insurance. He talked through all of the things I required in terms of my current circumstances and the length of time the property was expected to be unoccupied prior to it's sale. Stuart was very responsive to all of my questions both via telephone and email.
Haley, this is a superb review of Stuart. Thank you.
Excellent service, competitive prices!
Splendid feedback. Thank you Guy and Katharina.
Excellent response and effecient handling of my sensitive request for unoccupied house insurance
Debra, tremendous feedback for the team. Thank you for taking a moment to feedback.
Fantastic service Daniella was so knowledgeable and so nice to talk too I would highly recommend the company to others thank you
Carol, thank you for taking a moment to praise Danniella's knowledge. Encouraging stuff!
Very easy to deal with and quick too!
Thank you for the 5 star review.
Very helpful. A particular benefit was the fact that the phone was answered by a real person promptly with no annoying messages or music. My first experience of Stanhope so fingers crossed for a long relationship.
Yes... no annoying messages or music with us. Good ol' fashioned people who care helping people with insurance problems. That will never change.

Great to have your custom and thank you for the review.
Agent was quick to call in the first instance and all other contact was timely. She went thought all the details making sure I understood all my option. Very quick process, very happy with the customer care.
This is excellent feedback for the team. Noting their efficiency and care in the process. Thank you for taking a moment to write the review.
great service and a good quote. thank you
Thank you Nicole for the 5 star review.
Millie was brilliant. Managed to sort in an afternoon what another broker had not managed to sort in three weeks! Strongly recommended.
Yikes, sorry to hear you had to wait three weeks elsewhere for a solution to your problem.

We hope to have restored some faith 'in the process' for you. We're thankful for your business.
Very professional and helpful with a pleasing outcome
Thank you Moira for taking a moment to give us 5 stars.
My options for insuring the property were clearly explained and a very reasonable price obtained. A professional service from start to finish.
Good to hear the options were clear and user friendly. It's great to have your custom. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.93 based on 290 reviews