Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
It was the first time using Standhope Insurance after reading reviews from satisfied customers. I found Daniella very helpful, friendly and great customer service. Thank you for your help with finding insurance cover for empty property, so grateful.
Thank you Janine. Encouraging to hear that reading our reviews made a positive difference to your decision making.
Excellent service from the first conversation thank you
Thank you Alison.
Stuart was very efficient and managed to source empty property insurance for me at a reasonable price, which was a great relief when I was panicking about not being able to get affordable cover
Thank you Gillian for the review.
What a refreshing change to insurance! How lovely to deal with someone so knowledgeable and professional, and with our interests at heart. Highly recommended.
Mr Morris! Such a splendid review to read. Thank you.
Toby was both polite and efficient, phoning me back when he said he would and showing a genuine desire to win my business. When the price wasn't what I'd hoped for, he managed to negotiate a better price from the insurer which resulted in me making the decision to switch.
Thank you Phil. Your specific comments about Toby's polite and efficient service, alongside his tenacity to negotiate a lower premium with the insurer, is pleasing to read. We appreciate you taking a moment to write the review.
Excellent, replied the very next day to my Email, l was so worried about getting Insurance Cover for my house,, my mind was put at rest immediately, Many Thanks, Kind regards Marilyn Lewis
Marilyn, we're glad your mind was put at ease by one of our private client advisors. Thank you for taking a moment to write the review.
Very approachable, not pushy and the process was quite easy to follow. Call backs were prompt and confirmations were received as promised. I was very pleased with the outcome and wouldn't hesitate to use Stanhope again.
Stephen, you've been able to synthesise much of our training in a sentence or two! Very impressive.

We appreciate the feedback.
Daniella was very helpful, thorough and professional at all times not to mention a proposing a great product.
Thank you Alan for commenting on Danniella's professional approach. We're pleased to have you as a customer.
Danniella, the brooker was extremely competent, she also found me the best deal going for my insurance cover. In my opinion Danniella works in the best interests of her customer.
Thank you John - yes, Danniella, and the private client team, certainly approach their work with a selfless attitude.
Prompt service from Stuart providing exactly what we required at a very competitive price. First class.
Thank you Maria.
It took several phone calls and emails to home in on the right policy for us simply because of the complexity of the project we were undertaking and the number of parties affected. Your representative was extremely patient and helpful over the week or two needed to finalise details. Thank you!
Thank you very much for writing this review. Yes, some of the insurance requirements are complex but with a little patience alongside a focused approach, we usually get there.
I initially tried to get an on-line quote and was annoyed to find I'd prompted a sales call. But the Stanhope rep who phoned me was extremely helpful and suggested a household insurance policy that was considerably better than anything I'd been able to find on-line. Stanhope is a brokerage and they'll be my first port of call from now on.
Martin, a really honest review about the process of making an enquiry to becoming a customer. We'll take on board this feedback - thank you.
I needed specific cover and had struggled to find an insurer. Donna called me quickly after my enquiry and offered precisely what I needed at a reasonable cost.
Thank you Ann for taken a moment in your day to write this review. It's appreciated by Donna and the team.
Very friendly and helpful.
Thank you Mrs Martin for the review.
Delighted with the service Stanhope have provided me. Daniella was very professional and I was impressed with her knowledge of the insurance process especially when dealing with a 250 year old listed property. It is also reassuring that going forward I have a named contact at Stanhope to liase with and that the phone will be answered quickly!
Charles, this is a refreshing review - thank you.

You are correct, Danniella will be your client advisor moving forward and will be on hand to assist with any future requirements. Do call back if you need anything.
Danniella was extremely helpful and I was delighted both with the service she provided and the premium she was able to offer.
Thank you Great. Kind words for Danniella - we will pass this on to her.
I was unable to contact my current insurer and Stanhope answered my call instantly. Toby was able to arrange suitable cover for my new home in time for the exchange of contracts to go ahead. Very polite, friendly and professional.
Thank you Janis. Yep, no call centre holding queue or speaking to a robot with Stanhope! Just good old fashioned skilled people looking to help.
nice service no messing straight to the business, which I like and didn't rabbit on about other products brilliant.
Thank you Penelope. No unnecessary babble needed when talking about insurance... It's not the most exciting topic at the best of times!

We're glad to have your custom.
Purchasing a Grade II* listed property meant that arranging insurance through normal providers was not possible. Millie was very knowledgable and helpful in arranging insurance to suit our needs. I would highly recommend Stanhope Insurance
Thank you Mr and Mrs Whelehan. We appreciate you taking a moment to write this review and on our Google Reviews page. As said, we're pleased to have your business - you're in good hands.
Excellent service, super prompt response and competitive prices. All with the personal touch. Thank you!
Tina, we're grateful for your review on our service and punctuality. Thank you.
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.93 based on 291 reviews