Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire, ,

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
Donna was friendly and approachable and found the type of insurance that I needed and was very efficient in completing the transaction on my behalf without any pressure.
Thank you for your review Michael and thank you for coming on board with Stanhope!
Excellent friendly and efficient service giving very competitive quotes.
Thank you for the great review David!
Jordan was simply brilliant. Thank you.
Fantastic review Nicholas - we will ensure this is passed on to Jorden!
Danniella was most helpful in sorting out insurance for an unoccupied home.
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review about Danniella and for choosing to renew with us this year.
Excellent service from Hugo. Whilst he clearly has a book of business, he made me feel that I was his only client.
What a great review! Thank you for taking the time to speak so highly of Hugo. We hope we can continue to have you with us at Stanhope for years to come.
Jorgen was very helpful and sourced the best insurance policy for us, she phoned at the time agreed and sent our policy by email promptly. Good personal service
Thank you for leaving such a great review Carole and for trusting us with your insurance. As one of the newer team members, this will encourage Jorden!
Excellent service
Thank you for commenting on our service Adrian. We appreciate you renewing with us again this year!
I was pleased to get a reminder, as requested, to renew my house, initially by mail then a phone call. When I called to renew the lady who spoke to me was very friendly and helpful and able to answer my questions. The whole process was quick and efficient.
Gillian, great to hear you have had such a positive experience. Thank you for the 5* review, we look forward to your renewal next year already!
Extremely helpfull and came back with a competitive quote quickly
Thank you for your kind words. We are glad we were able to welcome you on board with us!
Since moving our insurance over to Stanhope I have been very impressed with both the service provided and the premiiums they have sourced for us.
Thank you for your kind words Adrian - we are thankful that you have decided to renew with us again this year!
Too expensive
Thank you for leaving your honest review Alan. Our Operations Coach Emily has just spoken to you on the phone regarding your renewal and the reason why the premium has increased. At Stanhope, our values are important to us and the insurer we had placed you with before didn't line up with them which is why we made the decision to cease trading with them. This lead to a higher renewal premium with an insurer that truly reflects our values and therefore would be a better insurer to place you with. We are sorry you chose not to renew with us this year, but we trust you understand the reasons why.
Thank you for the excellent service provided staff members showed their core values,courteousness,efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Thank you for your lovely review Sheila. We will always put the client first and we are so glad you have experienced this. Looking forward to helping you further in the future!
Helpful, courteous service. Prompt reminder that insurance was due for renewal. I felt the premium was a little high (not Stanhope's fault) , and my advisor did offer ways to reduce it. Good service.
Thank you for leaving such a great review about our renewals team. We are grateful that you have chosen to renew with us again this year Fiona.
After completing a online contact form Hugo contacted me and after taking all the details of our requirements he sorted out insurance for us. He was extremely efficient and did what he said he would within the timescale he had promised.
Thank you for the glowing review! As Hugo is one of the newer members of the team we are delighted to hear how great you have found his service.
Excellent service and good advice provided. Feel reassured by the representative of this insurer.
Thank you for commenting on Donna's service and thank you for choosing to insure with us!
Really competent, friendly and quick help, would recommend!
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review - we will look out for people to recommend to us!
I spoke to Stuart Knight,who was exceedingly helpful in dealing with my enquiry. I shall proceed in taking out the policy.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about Stuart and for choosing to come on board with us.
─╣ooking at different insurers for best coverage for my house.
Thank you for the 5* review Simon.
Excellent customer service, looks around the market place to get the best possible rate at renewal.
Thank you for commenting on the hard work that the renewals team have put in to secure you the best insurance solution. We appreciate you choosing Stanhope for another year!
First class service and very helpful staff.
John, thank you for leaving such an uplifting review. Donna is your client advisor and we will make sure this is forwarded on to her.
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.89 based on 763 reviews