Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire, ,

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
Stuart knight - kind, informed and straight to the point. Would definitely deal with him again.
Thank you Ahsan and Saffina - we'll forward this on to Stuart.
I dealt with Emily Dennett at Stanhope who was very Knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I purchased my Renovation Policy through Stanhope based on the High level of Service, Advice & Expertise I received. Based on my experience would Highly Recommend to others. Thank You.
Renovation policies can be tricky. Knowing your experience was far from that is pleasing to read. We will inform Emily of your review. Thank you Anil.
Appear to be both knowledgable and efficient
Thank you Mark and Anna. We trust you'll soon experience that it's more than just 'appearance' at Stanhope...
Excellent professional service with an insurance totally tailored to my requirements.Such a joy to sort out my insurance needs with. I would highly recommend Stanhope Insurance to everyone.
Thank you Shirley. We love the use of the word 'tailored' - it's a favourite of ours amongst the team. Welcome to Stanhope.
Amy was so helpful, very professional.
Thank you Phil. We appreciate you taking a moment to write this review.
personable and attentive service from a chap who was working from home. thanks for that.
Thank you Andrew for taking a moment to write a 5 star review for us.
Arranged some insurance that I was finding really difficult to get by just searching the internet.
Thank you for the 5 star review.
Looking for unoccupied property insurance, got clear advice on what was on offer and prompt service in finding alternative quotations to meet the requirements and discuss additional information being sought in some cases. Some slight confusion over what one company was actually offering but clarified by a phone call. Would be happy to use again if a need arose.
We really appreciate this honest reflection of your experience. Thank you.
I was given clear information and a quick service to meet my current needs.
Thank you Jacqui for taking a moment to write this review.
Extensive renovation works were about to commence - upon informing my insurance provider I was told that they would no longer be able to provide cover. I called Stanhope and their advice, understanding of my circumstances and specialist knowledge was outstanding. They turned around my request and had a decision from the underwriter within a day. The policy provided - all risk policy provided by Hiscox is extremely comprehensive and probably the most advanced cover that I have come across in the market.
Martin, thank you for taking a moment to write this review. Your case provided us with a unique challenge - we were certainly pleased to turn this around same day for you. Your custom is appreciated and welcome to the Stanhope family.
Stuart was once again on the ball in arranging a highly competitive quote for our holiday home insurance. Very professional service as always.
Thank you Peter and Christine.
I was delighted with the service I received from Stanhope. Donna was very helpful, efficient and friendly. The policy that she identified offered great value; met my needs perfectly and was all arranged with a minimum of fuss. Excellent
Much appreciated Andrew - Donna certainly leads the way with quality of service at Stanhope.
Great service
Thank you JC and Fabio.
We were very happy with the prompt, efficient assistance with the insurance of our newly purchased house. We explored other options but Stanhope were by far the most helpful and efficient.
Knowing we were selected against other options you explored is pleasing. Interesting to read it was our efficient and helpful approach (culture) that proved to be the deciding factor. We will feed this back to the team. Thank you.
Very helpful and totally professional. They always call when they say they are going to and are polite and friendly. Excellent service and easily sorted out our tricky insurance. I would highly recommend.
Helen, so pleased to read of our punctuality in handling your case. Thank you for chosing to be with Stanhope Insurance.
Toby was very helpful and efficient.
Thank you very much for the 5 star review. We will ensure to pass on to Toby.
Excellent service, I really liked that I got a reply out of hours which reassured me on a matter and that someone else can help if the person isn’t available that you were originally dealing with. Keep up the good work. Thank you
Thank you Helen for commenting on our effeciency. We set a task oriented culture, which basically means roll up the sleeves and complete the task as soon as it arrives on your desk. It is pleasing to read you personally benefitted from this.
Very impressed with the service provided by Millie; excellent advice given and very pleased with house and contents insurance for Grade 2 cottage.
Thank you Mrs Rogers. We will encourage Millie with this feedback. On another note, we love Grade II listed properties!
Not with you this time. Will be contacting Emily at the next renewal.
Thank you Philip for commenting despite not proceeding with us. Encouraging to know Emily left such a positive impression.
Donna Sankey was extremely helpful in fact she could not be more helpful and I thank her for her diligence in helping me to find the right insurance policy.
Thank you David for this invigorating review of Donna and her work. We will pass this feedback on to her at our Monday meeting.
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 375 reviews