Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
Excellent service and very helpful and pleasant staff.
Thank you David. We’re grateful for the feedback.
Have just secured a policy for our new home thanks to the brilliant Millie at Stanhope. From my initial online query to a super fast response Millie was attentive, empathetic and super knowledgable in catering for our needs. What was initially a daunting prospect due to what the cover needs entailed, turned out to be a super smooth experience. We are super happy with Stanhope and what is now hopefully a long lasting relationship for all our insurance needs. Darren C
Darren, it’s uplifting to read your review. This will be forwarded to Millie and we will read this aloud at our Monday morning operations meeting to encourage the department.

We’re pleased to have your custom. Thank you for taking the time to write the review.
Pleasure to deal with. Sonny was helpful and responsive.
Thank you Rodger for writing Sonny a 5-star review. Much appreciated.
Donna proved a helpful and reassuring guide in completing the documentation and finding us a competitive quotation. I have no doubt that we will be working with Stanhope for many years.
Thank you Mrs Dahan-Blouchard. We will share this positive review with Donna.
Very professional and prompt service, Milly who provided me with a quote was very informative and the quote was very competitive.
Thank you Mr Vadher for writing this 5-star review. We appreciate your comments.
Very competent & helpful
Thank you very much for the 5-star review.
I was so pleased to come across you via google! Stuart, who was my adviser was so very helpful and seemed interested in my insurance needs. I felt I was in safe hands. When he called back, I was even more delighted with the results he had discovers for me and it was a great pleasure to accept one on them. Efficiency, simplicity and good value.... thank you so much
We will forward on your heartening words to Stuart and the team on Monday Keith.

Thank you for taking a moment write this review. Uplifting words!
Good service thanks
Thank you Stephen.
I moved from a large broker to Stanhope. I was impressed with the time and effort they committed to find me a better deal. Service was excellent and prompt.
Thank you very much for the encouragement regarding our excellent and prompt service.
Daniella was very helpful and pleasant. She clearly understood all of our needs and was able to tailor a package to suit us. She displayed excellent customer service skills which are really important to me as a client. At no time did I have to go over anything that she had misconstrued. It was a complicated policy to put together and she actively sought the support of her colleague Millie who also was very helpful and had experience of the type of renovation and construction project we were undertaking. The policies are expensive but I have peace of mind that we have full risk cover with these in place.
Samantha, we read this to Danniella and Millie on Friday and it put a smile on their faces.

They worked hard to find you a solution. They are delighted you proceeded with the proposed options too. Thank you Samantha for writing this thoughtful review and welcome on board!
Very helpful and efficient
Thank you Kevin for taking a moment to write this review. Much appreciated.
Stanhope Insurance assisted in finding a great house insurance deal for my period property. My prior provider had increased the premium by over 20% in 2021 and they stepped in to find me a good deal.
Thank you Heather. We're pleased that our solution saved you a some money this year. Welcome to the Stanhope family.
Spoke to Emily regarding buildings insurance for a vacant property, she was polite, professional and very efficient to deal with, I would recommend
Thank you Alicia for writing this review. Emily is one of the newer members of the Stanhope family and this will certainly boost her confidence!
My this years quote was high and I googled big house insurance, which came up with Stanhope. I put my phone number on the form and received a call back very quickly. Toby helped with filling in the info to get a quote and they saved me 35%. Good to deal with although a little commercial.
Thank you very much for taking a moment to write us a review.
Stanhope Insurance assisted me with my home insurance. The process went very smoothly and they saved me a significant amount on my insurance.
Thank you reflecting on the fluent process of dealing with the Stanhope team. Encouraging!
Great service, saved me money over my local Broker with better coverage
Ian, we're thrilled to know your household premium reduced whilst increasing the quality of cover too. Welcome to the Stanhope family.
Following on on line enquiry, Donna promptly responded and was thoroughly efficient and professional throughout.
In the end, I had two virtually identical quotes but I opted for Stanhope because of Donna's obvious hunger for the business and her measured tenacity in following up the original enquiry.
David, your preference to chose Stanhope because of Donna's behaviour is affirming. We often reflect in the office that it can be hard to find passionate peoples these days - not so at Stanhope!

Knowing you experienced this is encouraging. Welcome to the Stanhope family.
The Insurance broker was patient, considerate and knowledgeable. Very good experience all round.
Piers, such sturdy words to describe your experience with us. Thank you!
Very efficient and competent sevice.
Thank you Nigel.
An excellent and efficient service all round and I was very pleased with the advice given and the premium agreed on. Millie Newsom was so helpful and professional. I would recommend Stanhope to others.
Thank you for the 5 star review of Millie's service.
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.93 based on 297 reviews