Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire, ,

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
Very helpful. Jorden was very nice to deal with.
Very easy to deal with efficient and CV quick service found the correct product for my needs
Chantelle was outstanding from start to finish, it was a one call wonder. I am so pleased I found you and that I have the security knowing my belongings are now safe with you. Thank you Chantelle!
I was very happy with the in-depth explanation of how my chosen policy would work due to my request being a slightly unusual short term policy.
Very good.
Thank you Milo!
Good polite service thank you
Thank you for the review Stephen and for renewing with us again this year!
Very efficient and a personal service
Thank you for your 5* review Adelle! We look forward to having you as a client with us over the next year.
The person I spoke to on the phone was very helpful when she took me through the steps in arranging my insurance. The quote came through just a few hours later and everything was sorted out quickly and efficiently.
Same day solutions are our favourite kind of solution Terence! Your client advisor is Sam and we are so glad she was able to get your insurance sorted for you!
I was struggling to find empty property insurance after my mum in law passed away.. Stuart was brilliant, I received the cover that I wanted. I was quick and easy to sort out. Would recommend.
Dealing with your late mother in law's insurance shouldn't be a struggle and we are glad we were able to help you out. Thank you for trusting us Christine.
My contact, Jessica, was very polite and helpful. The insurance appears to meet all my present needs.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review Rosemary. As one of the newer members of the team, this will greatly encourage Jessica. Welcome to Stanhope.
Stuart Knight was very tolerant and explained all aspects of the insurance cover. I would not hesitate in using your services again.
Thank you for the review William! We look forward to having you with us for years to come.
Declan could not have been more helpful. I saved a considerable sum on my household insurance and got cover for an item that other insurance companies would not insure as part of the household insurance. He was great at getting back to me quickly with the information I needed to make decisions and the whole thing was very time-efficient. A great experience.
What can we say?! It sounds to us like all boxes have been ticked. As one of the newer members of the team, this will greatly encourage Declan. Thank you for choosing Stanhope, we are happy to welcome to Deborah!
You feel as if you are ‘in safe hands’ when speaking to the staff at Stanhope! Friendly, good communication, immediate answering of the phone! Pleased I decided to contact this company.
Thank you for your review Carol. We are glad to have you!
Very professional, worked hard to achieve what we needed and understood the complexities of owning and insuring a Thatched property. It was a good experience.
Thank you for the review Shan. We are so glad you have decided to come on board with us!
Very good service. Polite and knowledgeable. Very helpful.
Thank you for your review Susan. Donna is your Private Client Advisor and we couldn't agree more with how you have described her!
Great service, insurance sorted quickly - so much easier than trying to find a suitable policy myself. Thank you!
We love that we get to come to work and make people's lives easier. Thank you for trusting us with you insurance needs Ann, we hope this is a relationship we can continue for many years to come!
Stanhope insurance has been very helpful in getting me a cheaper insurance
Thank you for your review Cora and thank you for renewing your insurance with us. Please do let us know what we could have done to get that extra star!
Quick and professional /friendly service
Thank you for your review Pravin. We will ensure this is passed on to your Client Advisor, Sam!
Great customer service
Thank you.
A really good company. Stuart Knight was excellent. He explained everything clearly and patiently and found the perfect product for us at a fair price. It was also pleasing to be able to phone and speak directly to Stuart rather than go through a selection system. We are very pleased and would recommend Stanhope to anyone looking for renovation insurance.
Ann - what can we say?! What an excellent review of Stuart. We love that we offer a personal service and we are so glad that you have recieved this! We are glad that you have come on board with us and we hope the relationship will continue for years to come!
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.89 based on 763 reviews