Solid Print3D Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Solid Print3D Ltd made you happy
Solid Print3D Ltd 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Antonio
Steve Atkinson
So far the service provided from Solidprint 3D has been excellent. The fast responses on email enquiries and the training provided was very insightful and beneficial. Ben was very knowledgeable and had plenty of tips and tricks for use to help assist on making our 3D prints easy and top quality.
Jack was very helpful in fixing our form 3 machine. quick turn around on the LPU replacement got us up and running only a couple of days after the part had arrived with solidprint.
Following our purchase of 2 Peel scanners I undertook a training day with Daniel. The training is essential to get an understanding of these great 3d scanners. Daniel is extremely knowledgeable and was able to run through the software in great detail giving me "watertight" models which in turn were useable in Solidworks. Following the training George demonstrated some of the 3d printers and other equipment in the showroom - a great company with knowledgeable staff.
I recently purchased a Peel 2 CADs scanner from Solid Print. They were all a friendly helpful team to deal with from Tom in technical sales through to Daniel who delivered the training. The company and facility has a relaxed yet professional atmosphere and felt like the sort of people I could work with and do business with. The scanner training was excellent and thorough. The team were happy to spend time looking at other products and made me most welcome. The training documentation and 'take away' tutorials are very well constructed. That said by the end of the day I was happy using the scanner and reverse engineering parts. Happy to recommend Solid Print.
Ben is very helpful and quick to reply and is always there to help.
We recently purchased a Raise 3D Pro3 which was then followed by a visit from Ben to our site for training. He was fantastic. Very friendly and insightful. He tailored the course to us and even talked us through the best way to maintain and look after our new printer. The team are excited to put their new knowledge to the test.
We hired a Peel 2 scanner and laptop from Solidprint 3D as we needed a quick solution to a reverse engineer a complex shape in short notice - which Charles Popp kindly and quickly sorted for us after a quick phone call. We took the half day course as recommended and had Daniel Scott efficiently and enjoyably take us through the procedure of getting the most out of our hire period. Daniel was brilliant - he quickly understood the level at which we wanted the guidance and was crystal clear on the methodology, best practices, and little tips and tricks which applied best to my field of engineering. It was a short, concise and easy-going hands on walkthrough in which we learnt some crucial stuff but also critically had a bit of a laugh as well. Grand service all round really - thanks from the Caterham team
Very efficient to deal with, training with Dan was very useful, and he is extremely helpful, quick and polite, and can evidently absorb all the key critical information on many pieces of software very fast!
Ben visited our site to install and train our team on a Formlabs Fuse 1. Ben was highly knowledgeable and did a great job talking us through using the machine and tips on how best to maintain it. Great service
Tom gilks one of the sales team was a superb helped in every thing I needed! Brilliant advice and a great member of your team
Helped with multiple issues with fast reply and freindly service
Clear communications and quick turn-around from Solid Print3D all around. We are very happy with our Ultimaker S3 purchase. Training by Ben was on message and targetted to our needs. Ben was friendly and very knowledgeable. He answered all our questions and didn't leave till we had run through and tested all the processes required to successfully operate our new printer.
Ben was a fantastic trainer and showed us everything necessary. I now feel very confident to adapt my CAD models to the Form 3 and know what steps to follow. I also understand SLA and other methods of 3D printing, and feel confident that I can ask the team if we need any help.
We received our Peel 2 scanner and laptop, as promised, on the day of the training. Daniel, the trainer, had brought spare machines to allow several members of staff to gain hands-on experience at the same time. He tailored the training to suit our needs and wishes and explained everything very clearly and patiently.
Excellent serivce and helpful sales and technical staff. Very good training on and going help and advice.
Great bunch of people... Ben provided attentive, personal 3D SLA training and answered my many questions clearly, also helped out with a couple of support queries very efficiently - very much an asset to the organisation. Enthusiastic and imparts the enthusiasm well!
I would like to say thank you to the Solid Print3D team for the smooth process in choosing the correct machine alongside the prompt delivery. The training day went really well providing us with the information we needed to enable us to start using the machine instantly. We are extremely happy with the overall service provided alongside the support we have received since first using the machine. Special thanks to Ben who provided a great training day.
Bens' training was extremely helpful, many new Solidworks tools that I haven't used before.
I know Solid Solutions for years. Now, we (customers) have another great business partner to work with - Solid Print. The quality of service, willing to help, fast reactions to problems, proactiveness in every detail is outstanding and on the highest level. I attended a 3D printing training recently, which was provided to me by Benjamin from Solid Print. The young Ben could be placed in line with the most enthusiastic people in the 3D business. This makes him not only a very good mentor and teacher, but also impressive technician, who can help us achieve higher standards in 3D printing. He has provided knowledge necessary in friendly and relaxing atmosphere where not so young anymore person like me, can feel stressed. After this training I have much more confidence in 3D printing. I can fully recommend Ben and the whole Solid Print team as partners for any person wishing to take their steps in the new technologies.
Amazing service, Neil went above and beyond for me. I will be ordering everything from them from now on!
So far my service from SolidPrint 3D has been nothing short of incredible, from initial contact through Neil to the site visit with Dan at our Youth Training Vessel, scanning the entire boat with the Leica BLK360. During the day Dan was extremely helpful, very knowledgeable and totally dedicated to getting the task completed to an extremely high standard. could not fault his attitude or his work and look forward to working with SolidPrint 3D again.
Solid Print3D Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 72 reviews