Solid Print3D Reviews

Tell us how Solid Print3D made you happy
Solid Print3D 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Antonio
Steve Atkinson
Reached out for some information on trying to make a print which will simulate an injection overmolded process. Neil very quickly told me that this type of print is very possible and gave me some tips on how it could possibly be achieved. He is very knowledgeable and professional. It is not often to get a chat window where the person on the other side isn't just reading from a script or trying to sell you something. This was truly lovely experience, customer service like this just does not come around very often.
In looking for 3D printer advice, I started a chat and Neil was a HUGE help in my research process. He was able to suggest machines that met my needs. He was patient and answered all of my questions. Thanks Neil!
Really knowledgeable trainer who was able to answer all our questions
Attended the SLA training course in-person. The team were very welcoming. George E was extremely knowledgeable and personable. The course covered all aspects of the printing process from design to post-processing in good detail, and gave me the background knowledge and confidence to try different setups. George's recommendations based on first-hand experience were invaluable and I feel comfortable getting in touch for advice going forward. Thank you for an informative and fun day!
Very lucky to be invited to join colleagues who were looking take the second steps into 3D scanning and printing on a visit to Solid Print3D. Very interesting time spent discussing options and exploring capabilities. Delighted we will be taking the plunge and adopting 3D scanning and printing technologies as a way to progress the business.
Hi David, appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and great to hear you enjoyed your visit to us. I hope the use of the machines is going well :)
Friendly fast helpful and efficient service as always from Tom Neil and Dean. (SLA materials order). Recommended.
Stella Install and training on MarkForged Desktop 3D printer by George Ebeling, with great patient sales support from Tom Marlow-Gilks. Thanks Guys. Also very impressed by prices and service from Solid print3D - transparent pricing, free shipping, and clear website all add up to a no-brainer decision to use and recommend Solid print3D for all 3D printing needs.
All good ! Informative, friendly, non pushy, good prices (as opposed to competitors who take the P !!, especially on addons and highly profitable 'services') .
(MAS Design Products Ltd) - Posted 1 year ago
Quick accurate response. Addressed my questions professionally.
Amazing support on a Sunday afternoon. Excellent product recommendations and resulted in a purchase. I look forward to continuing to work with Solid Print 3D.
Cheers Murray, and yes we even do support on weekends where possible. Thanks for being a customer :)
Brilliant support. Always happy to help when needed. Looking forward to working with them!
Hi Darren. Thanks for the feedback. Always here to help as and when you need us :)
Quick response, good knowledge, know what they're talking about, good partnerships that give the same excellent service. Overall v helpful team
Hi J, Thank you for your kind review. All the team have been working very hard to ensure we can continue to provide our customers with the service they expect. Kind regards, Solid Print3D
Great customer service and incredibly knowledgeable. I very much would recommend. Thank you.
Thank you Harry!
Great work by Jack and the Team, no drama.. Very impressed.
(IESA Limited) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Richard, We are glad to know you are impressed with our service, we look forward to doing business with you soon!
Good service
(High Commission For Pakistan) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you Adil!
Appreciate the backup, when required nice to know someone is there.
(Chris Ward Engineering Ltd.) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Chris, Thank you for your review, we are glad you are happy with our service!
Supply is very good the web site payment systems is poor
(3D Clever) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi David, Thank you for your review. We are addressing your concerns by improving our payment system. We hope that you come back to see how we’ve implemented your feedback. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to working with you soon! Solid Print3D
Friendly and helpful service. Excellent support when my machine broke down in sourcing new parts and instructions even when I hadn't purchased it from them.
Hi Tom, Thank you for your review, our Technical Support team work hard to exceed customer expectations.
Great introduction to the product and its abilities. Flexible scheduling and well organized. George did a remarkable job making sure we had the correct information and know where to get it need be. Good customer service skills in accommodating unforeseen inconveniences. Excellent company to do business with, responsive and great team effort!
Dear Fatch, Thank you for your review. We’re glad you had a good experience, and hope to keep working with you soon!
Fantastic service from the guys at solid print from start to finish. Communication is second to none and I felt very well looked after throughout the process. Would highly recommend SolidPrint3D and will be using these guys again!
Solid Print3D 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Dear Antonio, We're happy you had a good experience doing business with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you. We look forward to working with you in the future! Kind regards, Solid Print3D
Solid Print3D is rated 5.0 based on 82 reviews