Socksmad Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Socksmad Ltd
Read Socksmad Ltd Reviews

About Socksmad Ltd:

Our vision is to create socks that are not only an everyday accessory but also a way to express your fashion and style. Whether it’s a subtle stripy design to match your work shoes or bright colourful socks to spice up your outfit, we have them all.

We have 10 years experience in supplying readymade garments across the UK and Europe. We are crazy about making the ultimate quality socks for every need, whether it’s for breathable sports socks, summer time ankle socks or woolly warm winter socks. Simply put: there is a pair of high quality socks for every occasion.

Based in Leicester, UK, we are committed to delivering the best customer service possible. That is why we have delivery available all across the world. If you have a question on any product or need some help, our dedicated sales team are always happy to help. Please feel free to contact us.

info@socksmad.co.uk

Socksmad Limited, Kishnik House, Claymill Road

the service given and prompt delvery could not have been better
Arrived quickly, excellent quality
The socks were of very good quality and I like a pack which has a selection of different colours. Only one sock for some reason slips down my foot when I walk ?
Excellent service. Socks are fine thank you.
The socks hold up without being too tight; they do the job perfectly.
The socks supplied have the best for cumfort.
Awesome designs and brilliant customer service 👏👏👏👏👏
Was delighted with the quality and range of colours.
Very good quality socks at a most competitive price. The service was excellent with the order being delivered quickly and on time.
Socks very comfortable. Wash up lovely. Good service.
Very pleased with the socks we purchased. Good quality and a good fit.Will certainly buy them again.
Quality socks and at a fair price
good quality quick delivery
Good promt service will come again
My husband has a heart problem and his ankles are swollen. I was very concerned with the way his socks were digging in his ankles. I discovered Socksmad and I am absolutely delighted. So is my husband. Thank you.
Good value for money. So far I have no problems with my socks and I love that they feel very soft without being too thick.
needed to buy 100 percent cotton socks.... try finding them in the stores! We have now discovered this brand and it's excellent
Quality comfortable socks at a resonable price with quick delivery
Bought the pure cotton socks - for diabetics I think. I'm not diabetic, I just wanted pure cotton socks. They're fabulous - so soft and comfortable when out walking. They have been washed loads now and they are still holding their shape, colour and softness. I was so impressed I bought some more.
Exellent and prompt