Socksmad Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Socksmad Ltd
Read Socksmad Ltd Reviews

About Socksmad Ltd:

Our vision is to create socks that are not only an everyday accessory but also a way to express your fashion and style. Whether it’s a subtle stripy design to match your work shoes or bright colourful socks to spice up your outfit, we have them all.

We have 10 years experience in supplying readymade garments across the UK and Europe. We are crazy about making the ultimate quality socks for every need, whether it’s for breathable sports socks, summer time ankle socks or woolly warm winter socks. Simply put: there is a pair of high quality socks for every occasion.

Based in Leicester, UK, we are committed to delivering the best customer service possible. That is why we have delivery available all across the world. If you have a question on any product or need some help, our dedicated sales team are always happy to help. Please feel free to contact us.

info@socksmad.co.uk

Socksmad Limited, Kishnik House, Claymill Road

Good promt service will come again
My husband has a heart problem and his ankles are swollen. I was very concerned with the way his socks were digging in his ankles. I discovered Socksmad and I am absolutely delighted. So is my husband. Thank you.
Good value for money. So far I have no problems with my socks and I love that they feel very soft without being too thick.
Reasonable quality, similar to most supermarket shops which are having to reduce their quality in order to survive. Socksmad is able to capitalise on not having to provide a store which would vastly invrease the costs.
needed to buy 100 percent cotton socks.... try finding them in the stores! We have now discovered this brand and it's excellent
Quality comfortable socks at a resonable price with quick delivery
Bought the pure cotton socks - for diabetics I think. I'm not diabetic, I just wanted pure cotton socks. They're fabulous - so soft and comfortable when out walking. They have been washed loads now and they are still holding their shape, colour and softness. I was so impressed I bought some more.
Exellent and prompt
Very good quality will use again
Excellent service high quality products definitely recommend will be ordering more items
Very good service, quick to deliver and good quality items, thank you
It is difficult to obtain loose topped socks and especially if its above a size 12 adult. These were fantastic and I bought some for two family members.
Excellent product and speedy delivery.
We are very please with the socks and will be buying more
Excellent quality . Great prices . Prompt delivery . Well packed.
Quality socks great colours and a great service given
My socks arrived on time and well packaged. I have swollen ankles and these socks are great for me.
The 100% Cotton socks are fine. The price was reasonable and the delivery time was OK. It remains to be seen how long it will be before holes start to appear in the area of the big toe.
The socks were purchased as a gift, the recipient seemed pleased but I can’t really say much more than that
Placed order and received promptly and as ordered. Quality good on arrival. will check how washes go.
Socksmad Ltd is rated 4.50 based on 44 reviews