Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

Allen House1 Westmead RoadSuttonSurreySM1 4LA

Absolutely brilliant and really good quality, I bought this as an extra and it turned out to be the favourite birthday present !! Would highly recommend
Very pleased with the book. Great christmas present for a football mad nephew.
Was de,ighted with book.It is for my 9 year old grandson.
Fantastic product really pleased, helpful also to rectify a mistake I made. Very very pleased and impresses
Absolutely brilliant.
I purchased this book as a Christmas present. I was absolutely delighted with it and i’m sure the person I bought it for will love it. If i’m honest I thought for the price the quality wouldn’t be very good but I was pleasantly surprised. I would definitely buy again. Well worth the money and didn’t have to wait long for delivery. Excellent service.
This is a super idea and really well done. I've bought the Chelsea football comic book for my son for Xmas and I know he's going to love it!
Well and truly impressed by the quality love the presentation cover and certificate.
Excellent quality and recipient loved his present
Ordered a comic and received it last week. It’s a gift for a friend and I’m absolutely delighted with it and I can honestly recommend this for anyone looking for a gift for a football fan. Thank you so much 👍👍👍
Wow what a wonderful book, very well presented, I'm very pleased with my purchase
Absolutely chuffed with this - it's fantastic quality and our 11 year old will absolutely adore it. Worth every single penny
My granddaughter was delighted with her birthday present. The quality is exceptional, delivery quick and great value.
Sports Star Books 5 star review on 24th November 2020 Sports Star Books 5 star review on 24th November 2020 Sports Star Books 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Superb product for my husband! He’s been a Man City supporter for years, and this is an ideal present for him. He’s dreams can now become reality, if only in a book!
Very pleased with the book will make a perfect Xmas gift
Easy to do and great delivery. Thanks for a great service.
Excellent quality and unique gift. Easy to personalise and quick delivery
Delighted with it. Super fast delivery.
Excellent third one I've bought as presents everyone loved them.
I'm so glad I purchased a Tottenham book for my son his going to love it he is football obessed 🙂
Sports Star Books 5 star review on 23rd November 2020