Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

James M
Sports Star Books 1 star review on 22nd May 2020
James M
More Photos & Videos
I saw the Sports Star advert on Facebook and thought it would be an ideal Christmas present for my grandson. I ordered a book and it arrived within a few days. The quality of the book is very good and my grandson will love it. Thank you for you prompt and excellent service.
The books are awesome and a perfect gift for any football loving fan. Speedy delivery considering i live on the other side of tge world. I love it thank you
Son aged 24 thought it was great so bought another 3 for friends and family.very good quality packaging is special. Wonderful idea.thankyou.
Hi I was very happy with my purchases.my son and husband loved them.thank u x
Well pleased with the book bought for my grandson. He has not yet seen it as his birthday is next month, but he will love it has his name throughout the book.
I ordered for my husbands birthday. It arrived in plain packaging so it did not ruin the surprise and within the timescale indicated when I ordered.
It was absolutely fantastic. I was impressed with the beautiful presentation box and the personalisation. It’s such a brilliant idea, he will love it!
It’s a really lovely present , very happy with the book . Made my friend so happy , and love all the personalisation in it
Excellent quality thank you.
I got this for my new grandson.something to keep
I have purchased 3 football books now so pleased with them they really are good quality & are a fantastic gift in a lovely box with a certificate also quick delivery. There will be 3 very happy boys on Christmas morning!!!! Thankyou.
This sport book is a brilliant idea. My son absolutely loved it. Arrived within a few days. Brilliant. Would certainly recommend.
My grandson loved being the star of the show! I thought it was well presented and good quality thankyou
Entertaining and fun
Brilliant quality and service. Would definitely recommend this unique gift.
My grandson loves it ,so i had to order one for my other grandson for his birthday.
Got this for my football mad granddaughter and couldn’t be more pleased with it. I think she will love it as much as I do. Would definitely recommend to any football fan, and it took less than a week from purchase to delivery.
Absolutely fantastic. Brilliant book I am so pleased with it
The book is for my grandson. He will love it, and it will help him to read better by wanting to read it.
Bought for a 60th Hibee's fan and he loved it
I have purchased three of these books the quality is excellent and a very nice present to keep
Really pleased with quality and service
Sports Star Books is rated 4.84 based on 1,622 reviews