Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

James M
Sports Star Books 1 star review on 22nd May 2020
James M
More Photos & Videos
An excellent book, lovely presentation, thought it was a bit expensive but very persenal
Bought for grandson.excellent.
My grandson loved the book for his birthday
NIce novelty present for a footie fan. Would have preferred a hard back for the price - hence the 4 stars. Nevertheless, I am very pleased with it.
Really nice birthday present for my 9 year old Grandson, who loves his football. Brought this because I thought he would enjoy a comic book because he isn’t that keen on reading. I was really pleased with the book and was impressed by the way the story was personalised. I told him it wasn’t to be kept in the presentation box but by his bed so he could read it all the time.
The book is very good I had one and recommended another ordering the 2nd was a bit confusing and am still waiting for the £5 amazon gift !
Bought for my grandsons 18th birthday. He is absolutely thrilled with it.A good keepsake
Very happy with the book. While I am not a fan of football my partner will absolutely love it! It's the perfect gift for him.
The book is lovely only disappointing thing was that part of the message was missing from the front of the book even though when I checked everything before pressing to order it looked okay. A white marker pen bought to fill in the missing letters 😁
This surprised me it was better than I expected. This is good quality and the person starred in it is featured alot.
Fast and efficient delivery.
Will deffinately be ordering again.
Thanks from a happy customer.
Really pleased, great quality product, and presentation is brilliant, my son will love it. Only thing stopping 5 stars is it would be better posted in a jiffy bag rather than tightly packaged plastic as the box has tended to get a few little indents on it through the postal system.
Arrived on time
Love it comes in a beautiful box
My only niggle is. Would of loved it to feel like a comic book regarding paper.
Its a fantastic gift for a footie fan. 4 ordered so far x
Excellent product very good service my son was over the moon with it
Fab idea of football cards that can be personalised to the persons favourite team my only criticism is that the font in the card is a bit small. The cards arrived quickly.
Got the book it was fine but i dont think it is worth £19-99
Bought as a birthday present,great gift and well received.
My grandson was over the moon with this book, his name appeared more than I was expecting so was an added surprise.
My criticism would be that the cover is a bit flimsy.
The books themselves are wonderful and my grandson loved his Liverpool one. However got one for a friend (female) and there’s no option for style of hair or colour. It’s comes with female with ponytail and my friend has short hair and different colour.
Could do with personalising the player to match buyers requirements rather than just male or female.
Great Product!! My Nephew loved it