Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

Allen House1 Westmead RoadSuttonSurreySM1 4LA

Bought it for my son and he loves it (he’s 43!!!) Top marks
My son was really pleased with his book. It made him feel like a superstar the way it was personalised and this boosted his confidence. I thought it was well presented and looked authentic!
Decent product ordered a couple now ordering could be easier
well pleased with early delivery in these trying times and content of soccer star, however after requesting cust. service to alter shirt name in the book, they came up short, unfortunately it was too close to my grandsons birthday to have it replaced, a small thing i know, but important to my grandson.
The book was brilliant and my boy loved. The only improvement for us was if you could choose the players hair colour to make it more like the person it is written for.
Excellent service , enjoyed the magazine. This is the second book we have had
1st book didn’t arrive but when I contacted the seller quick response and a new book sent out. Very good service
The website is very easy to use and intuitive. The only problem I had was that it wasn't delivered weeks later even though I had an email saying it had been despatched. A follow up email was answered promptly asking us to wait a little longer, but still no joy. Another follow up was answered promptly promising next day despatch, which did arrive. A small thing, but I had 3 emails timed differently all telling me that the book had been sent - I did wonder how many copies I would end up with!
The concept is brilliant. Getting to be a star of your favourite team. However I feel it is better as sort of a keepsake rather than an actual comic. The story is very short and compacted and it would be great if you could release more stories that we can order but with a bit more detail. Sort of stories suitable for after you have bought the first book. But yeh great concept in general, will be framed. On the downside I ordered 3 of the 5 I ordered altogether to be gift wrapped and they weren't.
I think this is a fantastic company i have ordered 2 books already and im delighted with them, unfortunately i made a mistake with the name on my brothers one for Christmas so was unable to give it to him but i will be re ordering it for his Birthday in February, Many thanks Rachel Smith
The books are fantastic and a lovely personal gift.
For the cost I expected the Book to have been hardback otherwise nice idea.
Bought one book each for my grandsons for Xmas delivery was quick and sure they will love these books great presents for football mad boys
Great service, but i ordered 2 books and one was supposed to be gift wrapped and it wasn't. Not an issue with the product, but trying yo cliam the money back isn't easy as no clear directions on how tondo this.
Can't wait to give this book to my partner at Christmas. He played football for many years, ran the junior squad and refereed in his spare time.... this book will bring nostalgia fun and pleasure.
Was very pleased with my book, made a lovely gift.
A well presented gift which will make a great surprise for our son on Christmas Day
Emailed them re post issues, got prompt responses and it was sorted out in a day.
A great gift for any football fanatic
Very pleased with the book i am sure my grandson will like it . The only downside i thought it would be hardback
Sports Star Books is rated 4.85 based on 2,925 reviews