Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

Allen House1 Westmead RoadSuttonSurreySM1 4LA

Emailed them re post issues, got prompt responses and it was sorted out in a day.
A great gift for any football fanatic
Very pleased with the book i am sure my grandson will like it . The only downside i thought it would be hardback
I purchased this item for my grandson forChristmas. I must say i am very pleased with it. It was well presented, packaged and arrived promptly. I believe my grandson will love this.
Storyline a little immature but loved it just the same!
Nice present for my grandson to keep .
But for the price , I was disappointed to find it wasn’t hard backed.
This is the second book I have purchased and think they are great. However it would be good if there were more options of who it is presented to and the message as this time the presented to was different to the receiver. Other wise this is a great gift for football fans
Hi
I got this book for my nephew who is a Liverpool football mad fan for Christmas.
I was impressed with the comic and myself and I know he will love it.
I would recommend for any football fan
Very pleased with the book, will be a great unexpected Christmas present for my nephew. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is because it couldn't have 'The Saints' on the front!
Brought as a 60th Birthday present recepient loved it.
Very good quality. Well packed. Great presentation box. Delivery was a little delayed. Looks a great comic book...bought as a gift
Looks very good it was christmas present so have not looked properly
very pleased . Good quality, well packaged. Can not wait to see my 2 grandsons faces on Christmas day. Great keepsake
Delighted to receive two of them today (2 grandchildren following different teams) Excellent presentation box and good football story appropriate to the age group for whom I bought these. The only improvement I would like is to vary the story slightly between the books.
. My only real disappointment is that I could not find an option to change the physical appearance of the main character meaning that any race other than white would not get a ‘personalised’ experience at all. There was also a very low representation of other races in the comic which in 2020 does not reflect either the population of the UK and certainly not football. Other personalised books I have written allow for both changes in race and gender so this would be a next step for the company I think.
Excellent service. Even when Royal Mail left my parcel in the rain and it got ruined, a replacement was sent out really quickly. Recommended seller.
I have just received two different football books for my grandsons for Christmas and I am really pleased with them,the boys will love them.The service was brilliant.
Excellent speedy service, thank you Our nephew loved it.
Very good service bit difficult to put the text in as instructions were not clear but other than that very good.
recently bought for my Son's 21st which isn't until next February