Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

James M
Sports Star Books 1 star review on 22nd May 2020
James M
More Photos & Videos
I have ordered on 3rd July, on the 6th july recieved a notification that it was shipped and today is the 22nd July and i don't know if it was delivered. It is a surprise and doesn't make sense that i asked the person I sent the book to.
More names on it
Great book however didn’t arrive when expected and then I was expected to chase the local post office to see if it was sat there? Unfortunately this well and truly missed my husbands birthday.
Order book on 14th may,was told by email that it was sent out 18th may. Up to today book not been recieved. They have resent it so hopefully gets there next week
Pleased ask me again, when my order has been delivered πŸ‘πŸ‘
They was a spelling mistake which was a bit disappointing but my grandson loves it so it didn’t matter in the end!πŸ˜‹
Great concept
Disappointed that I did not receive what I was expecting
A HERO version with no Leicester City Logos badges
This to me is the idea of being 100% involved with the publication
Answer received copyright with the club
Please put this in your advertisement as it is misleading on this superb concept
Chas Hawley
I got it all wrong it was for my grandson not me
The product is of the highest standard of presentation and quality.

I was concerned that despite paying extra for express delivery that didn't happen and whilst notification was given for a reduction in freight costs that never happened.
I ordered a book and paid for track and trace posting which was important for me as the address I had sent it to is not open constantly. Unfortunately, when my book did not arrive within the estimated arrival date, I asked for the tracing number (which did a few follow up emails to get a response) and it transpired that, despite having paid for track and trace, the book was, in fact, sent by first class post, meaning I could not track its whereabouts. Unfortunately, the book ultimately arrived too late but the company did refund me the postage amount. The quality of the book is very good and it arrives in really nice packaging. Once I eventually opened up a chain of correspondence with a customer service adviser, they were responsive. Overall, I think I would recommend the service.
Bit let down as ordered on recommendation of my daughter. Put in for my free gift and still not arrived
The book is great just a pity it only arrived 4 months after date of purchase
Excellent book grandson thought it was great
If any criticism it would be you don’t appear to be able to pick a specific number for your player ... so your player is not in his usual own club number
aimed at kids learning to read
Pleased with purchase although think it could be made more personalised ie purchased for partners granddaughter could have been given choice of hair colour she is blonde not brunette. Aged more for children not adults
Nice present but not sure worth the money
Story book good ...but not all the books have the club logo on the front cover or are approved by the club such as Tottenham and Cardiff.
Good and original product, the quality of the physical product, the script of the story and the personalization (like the shirt number for instance) can be improved
Expensive..
Would have been nicer with a hard cover
Sports Star Books is rated 4.84 based on 1,649 reviews