Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

Allen House1 Westmead RoadSuttonSurreySM1 4LA

I bought the book for one family member, loved it so much bought another one on the 16th December and it still hasn’t arrived. Really disappointed as it was a birthday present before Christmas
I bought two of these books for two brothers for Christmas. Freddie plays at number 8 and Ronnie is a goalkeeper in goal at number 1. The book for Freddie was fine, but the book for Ronnie was exactly the same, and it made no sense. The story is all about the player scoring goals for his team, and a goalkeeper rarely, if ever does that. I wouldn't expect every book to be different, but I would have thought that there would be at least three stories, one for goalkeepers, one for defensive players and one for strikers. Ronnie is only 6 but he said at once, "I don't score goals". Because of this I was disappointed with the books, even though I would have to accept that the print quality and presentation was excellent.
Love the idea and the way the story is put together but must admit to feeling disappointed with the quality of the product for the price paid - would have expected a hard cover. Feels more like a comic than a book😏
Sorry, I haven’t received it yet
Hi,

Sorry to hear, we are aware Royal Mail are experiencing delays. See https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55263177. You can contact us at team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk.

Apologies again and we trust your book will be with you shortly.

Best wishes,

Holly.
Hi I purchased it but can’t really comment yet because I haven’t received it yet 🙁
Hi,

Apologies again and we trust your book will be with you shortly.

Best wishes,

Holly.
Looks fantastic but i think the story is a little to basic to be honest, great little keepsake though. My lad was very impressed to see his name in a wolves shirt
Very good . I think the hardback would be the best book to order but it’s very expensive . I think my grandson is going to love it
I haven’t received my 2 books yet, I ordered them about 3 weeks ago, said they were dispatched about 2 weeks ago but never arrived so I’m not sure what’s happening 🤦‍♂️
Great idea and great quality. I was pleased there was an option to make the star player female as my daughter is football mad. Very disappointed though to realise that the female option doesn’t follow through the story as she’s ends up playing in the men’s team in the story which she will pick up on straight away....and we personalised the message from Santa so she’ll wonder why he got it wrong! So great for boys but I wouldn’t have ordered for my daughter if I had realised.
I received my package. It was damaged. The packaging could be a lot better. The box and book were damaged
Little bit disapointed in the quality for the price paid
I haven't recieved it as yet was hoping for the 27th for my brothers 60th. 😒
We were pleased with the book for our 7 yr old grandson. However was expecting a more substantial front and back cover
I dont know what to write here, because I dont know if the book is recieved yet?
It's cool and , for what it is,good quality. However I don't believe £20 is warranted there are much larger (all be it unpersonalised) books that cost less. It's cool but underwhelming.
Good Comic! Was a lovely gift for the hubby for our 10 yr anniversary. The only reason why I gave 3 out of 5 stars as you would think in this day and age you would be able to change ethnicity, hair colour and length of your personalised character. You can when i order books for my 2 year old.
I have ordered on 3rd July, on the 6th july recieved a notification that it was shipped and today is the 22nd July and i don't know if it was delivered. It is a surprise and doesn't make sense that i asked the person I sent the book to.
More names on it
Great book however didn’t arrive when expected and then I was expected to chase the local post office to see if it was sat there? Unfortunately this well and truly missed my husbands birthday.
Order book on 14th may,was told by email that it was sent out 18th may. Up to today book not been recieved. They have resent it so hopefully gets there next week
Sports Star Books is rated 4.85 based on 2,764 reviews