Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

Allen House1 Westmead RoadSuttonSurreySM1 4LA

Not as advertised
Basically a comic not good value for money
Been 18 days since my order and I haven’t received anything. Could someone update me please?
We still haven't received the item yet
Excellent concept, but story and details far to short. Book took about 5 minutes to read.
Not as personalised as I’d have hoped - more aimed at children than adults I’d say.
If you are a person of colour, don't bother buying one of these, I bought one for my husband for his birthday, I didn't even think about the fact that I wasn't asked what colour the main character should be!, so when it arrived I had to colour the main character in brown myself with a felt tip pen. Obviously football stars can only be white!
I still haven’t received it
I was very disappointed with the cardboard pages. Expected it to be more like a comic or an annual with paper inside. Then again purchased it for 38 year old!
For the money it was very poor...I was very disappointed. I got watford and west ham thought the stories would be different. Paper back for that kind if money...
Disappointed in the quality thought it was a book not a comic
Fortunately at 7 yrs old my grandson didn't the discrepancies, for instance , half way through the story they are playing one particular team but the scoreboard mentions a different team!. Few inconsistencies. Pay more attention to detail please ..
Was a bit dissapointed with the paper magazine ,thought it was just like a comic when it arrived,,not worth the money I should of returned .
The product is great but when I realised the hero was white and my grandson is mixed race I was in two minds to give it to him as a gift - I just didn’t want to reinforce the current racism that Raheem and some other footballers face and campaign against and also I didn’t want him to face or deal with the question If it arose . He is 7 and football mad . I need to protect him , as much as I can . I did post this on your page but you deleted the comment and didn’t respond . I wasn’t being political - I thought you may have a solution . Needless to say it went in the bin .
Sports Star Books is rated 4.87 based on 2,468 reviews