Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

Allen House1 Westmead RoadSuttonSurreySM1 4LA

Ordered on the 5th December, still not received.
It’s a Christmas present we still haven’t received it yet, fingers crossed it arrives before c day
Never received my book it was a Christmas present
I have not received my parcel and cannot get in touch with you I would appreciate a call
Hi,

Sorry to hear, we are aware Royal Mail are experiencing delays. See https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55263177. You can contact us at team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk.

Holly.
Been waiting over 14 days now, with no sign of the items!

Holly.
Would give you a review but have not received my book!!!!

Holly.
I have not yet received the item I ordered on November 27th !

Not received my product

Holly.
have not received it yet

Holly.
Unfortunately I haven't received my book yet .which is a Christmas gift.

Holly.
Having received and reviewed the book for my footballing daughter I am very sorry to say I’m really very disappointed. Apart from her I’m struggling to find any other girls in the team. She even appears to be a boy from the back of her head on all of the “back shots” What a disappointment. I don’t really want to give it to her now as I’m worried about the type of message this is giving her. What a shame as the idea is great & presentation is lovely.
Still waiting on my order
I have yet to receive my book
Still have not received it
I would more than happy to write a review but, I have NOT received my order!!!!......
i would write a review but i still havnt recieved the product yet

Thankyou Mr G Burquest
Have no idea what it’s like as it never arrived at its intended destination!!!
I still have not received my book despite receiving an email that it was sent on the 11th of June.....
Did not receive my book yet, so cant review it.
Its not arrive so can't leave a good review and I have messaged a few times as I can't log in and track my order
Sports Star Books is rated 4.85 based on 2,764 reviews