Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

James M
Sports Star Books 1 star review on 22nd May 2020
James M
More Photos & Videos
I would more than happy to write a review but, I have NOT received my order!!!!......
i would write a review but i still havnt recieved the product yet

Thankyou Mr G Burquest
Have no idea what it’s like as it never arrived at its intended destination!!!
I still have not received my book despite receiving an email that it was sent on the 11th of June.....
Did not receive my book yet, so cant review it.
Its not arrive so can't leave a good review and I have messaged a few times as I can't log in and track my order
I still havnt recieved my order
I have bought 2 of these both of which have dedication issues, 1 I am willing to accept could have been my fault, but the 2nd half of the dedication was missing. Soccer star accepted responsibility and promised to send another correct copy by 1st post, when it didn't arrive contacted to find that it had not been sent, which means I have not got it as a Birthday surprise.
Spoiling a Birthday
Haven't received my items yet. But would gladly write a review when they arrive x
I haven't received my book yet ..
I was told it was posted last week and I still haven't recieved it
"This comic book is only a suitable present for young children and not customers of all ages. The company should make this clear on their website instead of misleading consumers to increase sales. Very disappointed with the overpriced comic book which was received"
Sports Star Books 1 star review on 22nd May 2020 Sports Star Books 1 star review on 22nd May 2020
Hi James,

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your book. We certainly do not wish or intend to mislead any of our customers. We receive fantastic reviews from adult customers who love their book.

Best wishes,

Holly
Ordered the 17th of February payment was taken. No order received as of yet. 4.3.20
Hi Cheryl,

Your order was placed on the 12th December and posted on the 16th December 2019. We haven't received another order from you in February?

Can you contact our team please team@soccerstar.biz and we can try to help.
I oredered mine on the 22nd January for the 22nd February for my husbands birthday and it never arrived
I cannot review this as I’ve not received it yet
I was so excited when I ordered my book, I even paid the premium price to receive it within 7 days. 3 weeks later, I'm still waiting for my book to be delivered. I'm very very disappointed!
Paid for speed mail. Did not arrive in time. Did not get a refund.
Absolutely furious that I didn’t receive my order. You said it had been delivered but I never received it. Post office said they don’t have it either. A complete waste of money and disappointed as it was supposed to be a Valentine’s gift
Very very poor not what I was expecting especially for the cost my son was disappointed
Sports Star Books is rated 4.84 based on 1,620 reviews