Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

Allen House1 Westmead RoadSuttonSurreySM1 4LA

If you are a person of colour, don't bother buying one of these, I bought one for my husband for his birthday, I didn't even think about the fact that I wasn't asked what colour the main character should be!, so when it arrived I had to colour the main character in brown myself with a felt tip pen. Obviously football stars can only be white!
Excellent quality thank you.
I got this for my new grandson.something to keep
Incredibly fun! Quick shipping and a great gift.
I have purchased 3 football books now so pleased with them they really are good quality & are a fantastic gift in a lovely box with a certificate also quick delivery. There will be 3 very happy boys on Christmas morning!!!! Thankyou.
Sports Star Books is rated 4.87 based on 2,468 reviews