Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

Allen House1 Westmead RoadSuttonSurreySM1 4LA

This is for my grandson who will love it as mad spurs fan
Very easy to order quick delivery . Very high quality product. Bought for Christmas present he Will love it
Brilliant service from start to finish. Book is of a very good quality and I like the added touch of the certificate. I also had the presentation box which makes it a great present. Will certainly buy again
this will be a Xmas present, had a look myself anyway, looks wonderful x .. the receiver will love this with his name on x
Very pleased with the soccer star book. Excellent product very quick service. Would certainly recommend your company
Really pleased with this book, my grandson will be delighted with it on his birthday. Story was very good
I ordered this for my grandson who is an arsenal fan and mad about football he has really enjoyed the book and it is now one of his favourites. Would highly recommend.
Great product and great customer service, would highly recommend this company.
I thought the book was fantastic
Very good quality. This my 7th. Book to buy. Any free gifts for my loyalty. Great gift
Bought this for my son:
Have had a look myself
Think he will love it good story and detail
Fantastic service and thrilled with the end result.
Beautifully presented and a wonderful gift
This was a birthday present from my brother he absolutely loved it.
We absolutely love this. I bought this for my partners nephew for Christmas and we love it and I think Freddie will love it
Bought as a Xmas present for my step son. Much better than I expected in a box with a certificate. He is definitely going to love it. My boyfriend wants one now 😊
This service was easy to follow. Which made ordering clear and simple. It was delivered without any hassle. The certificate was a great and personal bonus... Well recommended.
I love this book and the way it was presented. It is a Christmas gift for my great nephew and I am sure he will love it too. Thank you so much a good, quick and efficient service.
Very graphic, very good, had 2 from the sport's star team,
Such a great idea for any age. The order was easy to do, great website, and the order arrived within the week. The packaging is second to none and the emails kept me updated on delivery until arrival. Excellent idea, quality products well thought through and great customer service. Would use again, no hesitation.
Amazing quality. Have bought two now as gifts! 5*