Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

James M
Sports Star Books 1 star review on 22nd May 2020
James M
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service, son-in-law was really pleased with his birthday gift, thank you very much
Absolutely loved the high quality of the book & such a fabulous story! My husband loved it! Would highly recommend!
Birthday pressie for my husband (not till August,) had a quick read very impressed and made me smile all the way through can’t wait to give it to him I know he’ll love it
Great idea grandson loves it 👍
My son absolutely loved it
He said this was the best gift he could if received.Brilliant
Hi, I purchased a book for my grandsons birthday, he's 11. Haven't given it to him yet, can't wait. Absolutely delighted with it, great fast service, gorgeous presentation, thanks a million ♥️
Great gift for any football fan. Got one for my nephew for his 9th birthday and he loved it!! Especially the fact he scored a hat trick! Lovely packaging and certificate, would highly recommend.
I have ordered on 3rd July, on the 6th july recieved a notification that it was shipped and today is the 22nd July and i don't know if it was delivered. It is a surprise and doesn't make sense that i asked the person I sent the book to.
Gift for the grandson...he loves it thank you
bought as a birthday gift. Not yet given it to him but i think he will love it, The quality is great and love the storylines. My son is 20 this year and this is great for any adult.
I think these books are great for a permanent keepsake. I ordered mine for my husband for our 1st wedding anniversary. He absolutely loved it and its something he can keep forever and personalised to him.
Absolutely amazing service and product. I ordered it and received it in New Zealand in just over a week. It was a surprise for my son how is a mad LFC fan and he was stoked! Highly recommend.
Absolutely delighted with the Soccer Book. Well presented and the certificate finishes off a brilliant present for a friends 50th. Thank you very much will use you again at sometime .
What a lovely gift idea quick delivery thank you
The comic was amazing, it was a present for my partners birthday off the kids and he loved it. Would defo recommend and buy from here again.
Would highly recommend. Hubby loved it.
My son in law is avid Liverpool supporter and he loves it. Something a bit different, really good quality and packaging. Would definitely recommend
Great, quick, good quality
These books are a fantastic gift and my grandson loved the storyline.
More importantly, When we opened the presentation box the certificate had been creased when it was put in the box and it was the first thing we saw. I emailed the company and told them and within 3 days a new certificate arrived in an expensive rigid mailer. So a big thank you to the staff for their customer service. It means so much.
I was really impressed with the service, my book arrived very quickly. I bought it for my 9 year old grandson and he absolutely delighted with it. Would definitely recommend to friends and will most definitely use your site again. Thank you very much,
Carole Martin