Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

James M
Sports Star Books 1 star review on 22nd May 2020
James M
More Photos & Videos
The recipient loved it and said it was a very original and thoughtful gift. I was told it was really good and the perfect gift for a big football fan
An Excellent well thought out business venture which I am sure will be Very profitable for a Very long time . Absolutely Delighted with the products you produce. I have bought 4 of these products now .Going forward as a positive note I believe that some more ideas are required to give customers more Exciting things to come. I will Certainly recommend your products to friends and family . Thank You So Much Trevor Benstea
Excellent company to deal with . Made all process very easy to follow and any queries were immediately answered . Kept me informed throughout the whole process and I would highly recommend them.
Over the moon with the book, presentation and service excellent.
I would recommend to anyone.. A keepsake for my football mad grandson.
Soccer star is Excellent present for the football fan
Fast delivery and great value for money it’s going to make a great Xmas present
Very happy with my purchase..
What a great gift for a football loving person. Really good quality, good value for money, put a smile on my sports stars face.
Great product reasonably priced can’t wait to see my grandsons faces at Xmas they are going to love it
10/10....one minor whinge...my grandson is a goalkeeper..therefore I was a tad disappointed...but on the whole fantastic production, and he loved it...THANK YOU.
It's a perfect, unusual present for any football fan at any age! Hardly recommended...
The book came out perfect!
Sports Star Books 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Bought this for my hubby. He loved it thought it was great. A great idea when u cant think of anything else to buy.
A unique fun gift and delivered very quickly. Great service!
Absolutely fantastic.
My son absolutely loved it and was so impressed that he was part of the book. Kept asking how did I do it πŸ˜‚ one happy young man 😁😁
This is the second one of these I have bought as a gift. Very good quality and always go down well.
Really pleased with book, our adult son was delighted to receive it !
Thank you so much for my sports book. I bought for my grandson's birthday next week.
It's lovely and best of all, his name is in it & it's a keep sake, for all his life πŸ˜€
Its amazing its going to be a fantastic gift so realalistic makes the person seem like they really are in the book fab
Sports Star Books is rated 4.85 based on 1,824 reviews