Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

Allen House1 Westmead RoadSuttonSurreySM1 4LA

Made an 8 year old's birthday! He got all sorts of cars, lego and nooks but said his Man City comic book was the best present! Lovely presentation and quick turnaround. Great product!
Posted 37 minutes ago
Impressed with layout pictures and script, but like if a picture of the person could have been used !!
Posted 51 minutes ago
Really impressed bought two but will be ordering two more as Christmas presents.

Presentation excellent
Posted 1 hour ago
Absolutely brilliant! Bought for a friend's son's birthday and he was blown away with it, so much so that he wants to order one for his friend's birthday. The quality is outstanding, presented in a lovely box too which makes it a perfect gift. Thank you so much 😊
I am so pleased with the book, great quality. Lovely presentation and would highly recommend these to any one for a gift
Great product. My 7 year old loves it.
Looks fantastic, my boy will love this from santa!
Really pleased with this, bought for my football crazy grandson who is going to love seeing himself in book
Absolutely love it, really looking forward to giving this as a gift to a wonderful little boy and seeing his reaction.
Simply the best book ever.one to treasure
This is excellent quality,the presentation and attention to detail is amazing and I’m sure my soon to be 8year old Liverpool mad son will love it too .( it’s a birthday present)
The process of ordering it was very easy also .Delighted!!
I bought this book for my 7 year old grandson's birthday. I love it and I am sure he will too! I can't wait to see his face as he reads about him being the superstar. It's great quality and in a lovely presentation box.
Absolutely over the moon cannot reccomend enough
Brought it for my hubby for Christmas and I no he is going to absolutely love it the quality is fantastic
Great little book personalised to you child or grandchild. They will be delighted!
An excellent service and it arrived quickly. Good quality book and packaging. An item my child can look back on when they grownup.
Bought for my son as something to keep for his 21st birthday. Looked great in the box, very happy with it & my son loved it too.
I was so pleased with my book i know my father in law will love it too
An absolute fantastic book, from delivery to presentation this will be a super Xmas surprise for my son . Excellent value for money and would recommend highly.
Fab gift for all the soccer crazy kids !
Sports Star Books is rated 4.85 based on 1,998 reviews