Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

James Meigh
Sports Star Books 1 star review on 22nd May 2020
James Meigh
More Photos & Videos
Bought for my husband as a Father’s Day gift from our daughters and he absolutely loved it ! Thank you 😊
My husband was well impressed
This book was much nicer than I expected. Nice sturdy box containing the book and a certificate. Will definitely buy another later for another person.
We bought this for our Grandson. He loved it. Dad wanted one too!
Makes a lovely gift for any age.
Amazing love it so much can’t wait to give it to my grandson for his birthday, really good quality , will be ordering more , thank you .
The book arrived really quickly. All as ordered and in a lovely box with a certificate as well
Our grandson is going to love the book as he’s the hero of the game and story
Brilliant for all ages. Bought one for my father who's 83yrs old and was so impressed, I bought another one for my nephew who just had his 10th birthday. They loved them.
Lovely book received very promptly very pleased with this gift
Had this for my hubby for his birthday he’s gonna love it well worth the money x
The comic is amazing thank you so much my son is going to love it I will definitely order again such a special gift to give to anyone young or old thanks again shane Freeman
Amazing high quality product. I loved this book. Perfect gift for my wee nephew. Great delivery too.
The book was opened today as a birthday present really well presented well laid out and fantastic value for money arrived in a lovely presentation box and arrived very quickly the level off service and quality is outstanding will be ordering more books for the other members off my family
We bought this for my brother’s 60th birthday. His birthday isn’t until August so he hasn’t seen it yet. My daughter and I both love it and we will let you know what my brother says when he get his present in August.
Delivered very quickly, great quality and the story was perfect for my football loving granddaughter.
Very pleased with the Sports Book I bought for my 9 year old Grandson.
He loved it! The book arrived within a few days. Would highly recommend this company.
Fantastic Personalised Comic. Great Fathers Day Gift. Thank you so much
Over the moon with my purchse hopefully my hubby will be too for his 50th birthday
I ordered one of these books for our grandson’s birthday in July, so he hasn’t seen it yet, but we are thrilled with it, the quality is so good with a lovely presentation box, I am sure he will love it. It was easy to order and was delivered in less than a week. It is a perfect gift.
Brilliant, my son will love it. (He’s 42)
Great quality and my son will absolutely love it . I've already told any one who will listen how good it is . Receives my 100% recommendation .
Sports Star Books is rated 4.84 based on 1,480 reviews