Soccer star Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soccer star
Read Soccer star Reviews

About Soccer star:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@soccerstar.biz

Allen House
1 Westmead Road
Sutton
Surrey
SM1 4LA

I ordered a book and paid for track and trace posting which was important for me as the address I had sent it to is not open constantly. Unfortunately, when my book did not arrive within the estimated arrival date, I asked for the tracing number (which did a few follow up emails to get a response) and it transpired that, despite having paid for track and trace, the book was, in fact, sent by first class post, meaning I could not track its whereabouts. Unfortunately, the book ultimately arrived too late but the company did refund me the postage amount. The quality of the book is very good and it arrives in really nice packaging. Once I eventually opened up a chain of correspondence with a customer service adviser, they were responsive. Overall, I think I would recommend the service.
I purchased this for my husbands 70th birthday. He has supported Man Utd since he was a small child. To say he was over the moon would be an understatement, especially since the No. 7 shirt was George Bests No. He was his hero. Thank you. Anne, Dublin
Very pleased birthday gifts my son and friend, happy chappys.
Brilliant fast delivery. Very happy with the quality and presentation. Affordable personalised gift. :)
My Husband loved it
Brought this for my son's 30th birthday as an Arsenal supporter. He was very impressed, something nice to keep, also different.
Ordered the 17th of February payment was taken. No order received as of yet. 4.3.20
Hi Cheryl,

Your order was placed on the 12th December and posted on the 16th December 2019. We haven't received another order from you in February?

Can you contact our team please team@soccerstar.biz and we can try to help.
Great firm would use again.
Christmas present for my husband who is a big Liverpool Fan. He loved this. Especially it being personalised.
Bit let down as ordered on recommendation of my daughter. Put in for my free gift and still not arrived
Recommended!! It's just what I expected. Its great quality and will make a great present for any football fan.
excellent service good quality my grandson loved it i would recommend them
Delighted with the result,
A fabulous Christmas gift for my son in law. He absolutely loved it.
The presentation of is brilliant and the quality is very good. I can’t wait for my son to town it on his birthday, he will not believe it. Really happy with the costumer service as well, an excellent product all round. Thank you
Brought for my nephew and he loved it. Good value for money. Very pleased with book.
Bought for my grandson I have purchased three of these now and the boys loved them
My grandson loved his book well worth its money would reccomend it
Well made and good quality product
Incredibly fun! Quick shipping and a great gift.
Soccer star is rated 4.82 based on 700 reviews