Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

Allen House1 Westmead RoadSuttonSurreySM1 4LA

Excellent website, easy to put all the necessary information in.
Was very happy with the book I ordered and the delivery was quite good to will definitely be ordering some more.
I have bought quite a few books for various occasions and have always been delighted with the item. I contacted the company regarding a book I needed at short notice and was again delighted with both the book and especially the customer service!👏👏👏
Absolutely superb, bought the book for my husband for our anniversary and he was overwhelmed.. the quality, the story, cannot fault it at all
Great 60th birthday gift .. perfectly done with prompt delivery.. Thanks ..you made an older guy very happy as he loved it x
Every bit as good as you could hope! Great fun and very personal too. A fantastic idea superbly executed! Well done and thank you
Perfect gift for that hard to buy husband!
This is a great book for any football fan really love it
One very happy 7 year old grandson (even if it is Chelsea - no accounting for taste!). Superb.
Brilliant and much better than I expected
Ordered a Wigan Athletic themed book for a friend's 40th birthday. He absolutely loved it!! Will definitely be ordering again. Great quality and speedy service. Highly recommended
Lovely gift for our Grandson! He loved it thx
What a great and original present for any football fan young or old!
Great quality product, great gift idea and great value.
Absolutely fantastic product good price good quality and a great keep sake for any child. Thankyou
Highly recommend this for any young sports star! Very high quality and arrived within 3 weeks. Definitely worth buying. Presentation box is great.
Excellent service and prompt delivery.
Book looks excellent and I am sure my Son ( 40 ) will be well pleased
Excellent gift ,very well presented and fun to receive ,my husband has shown it to all his family and friends and we will be buying more as presents in the future
Great personalised book that I hope my son will treasure forever.
Really pleased with this as a gift for my son on his 10th Birthday. Nice story, great illustrations and the personalisation works really well, love it !
Sports Star Books is rated 4.85 based on 2,874 reviews