Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

Allen House1 Westmead RoadSuttonSurreySM1 4LA

The books were fantastic gifts, bought for football club gifts and I was highly impressed after first being sceptical. I would highly recommend. The company was very customer friendly as well, they totally surprised me at how good they were.
Was an awesome book brought it for my son for his 21st as hes soccer mad and he totally loved it
Purchased for my son’s football ⚽️ buddies birthday. Absolutely loved it just as my son loves his.
The book was brilliant and my boy loved. The only improvement for us was if you could choose the players hair colour to make it more like the person it is written for.
Great idea and the soccer star book was received with excitement at Christmas. Easy to order and great service from start to finish, thank you.
I am extremely happy with my purchase in its entirety, presentation is really nice. Perfect gift. Ordering was straightforward, delivery was on or before the date I expected it. I would recommend this company without hesitation.
Beautiful illustrations and bright vivid colours. I loved it.

Thank you for the excellent prompt service.
I had been looking at buying this for my nephew through the first lockdown, to let him know I was thinking of him. But somehow didn’t get round to it. In mid December I thought of it again for his birthday. But that was at the beginning of January. I thought I’d left it too late, but decided I would message the company anyway. So glad I did!! The response was extremely quick and I was told I would have it in time. They were spot on, it arrived super quick, which I hadn’t expected with the Christmas rush . I was so impressed with the product , from the packaging , the certificate and not forgetting the book. My Nephew was so thrilled with it. A bonus to celebrating a birthday in lockdown !! His Dad loved it too, in fact it’s suitable for a variety of ages . I would highly recommend it as a gift for anyone , for a birthday, Christmas or just for them to enjoy and let them know your thinking of them. An outstanding product, with great service.
The book was received only a few days after I ordered it - it rather made a 19 year old's Xmas Day, thank you!
Brilliant my 30 year old son loved it
Excellent service , enjoyed the magazine. This is the second book we have had
My nephew loved his book, thought it brilliant, and it made for an extra special Christmas for him! Great idea!
Our grandson in Australia loved it as he is a big Spurs fan.
My friend really liked the book. He was slightly annoying by saying the hair colour was wrong (he’s grey). I thought the book was great and thoroughly recommend it. Fast delivery too and beautifully packaged. I will consider ordering more for nephews birthdays. Great service as well and got the book really quickly. Thank you very much.
Absolutely thrilled with this book, great story line
High quality product which was absolutely loved by the recipients and I shall be ordering more!
Brilliant for football fans for Birthday or Christmas gift!
I have ordered a few times and every order has been excellent, Christmas 2020 I had a delivery not arrive and Customer Services were superb and got me another order out straight away.
Definitely will be using again.
Excellent service good communication. Very pleased with ordered book.
Very quick and easy to order with.
Absolutely fantastic! My partner really loved it he was so chuffed when he realised he was the star of the book haha
I bought the book for one family member, loved it so much bought another one on the 16th December and it still hasn’t arrived. Really disappointed as it was a birthday present before Christmas
Sports Star Books is rated 4.85 based on 2,765 reviews