Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

Allen House1 Westmead RoadSuttonSurreySM1 4LA

This is absolutely amazing! Great graphics..Well packaged. My partner is going to love this on Christmas day! Highly recommend
Hi, I'm going to be honest, as I haven't checked the actual booklet however the presentation pack, certificate, box etc was beautifully packaged and arrived promptly, which can be a bit iffy living in Jersey.....!! I think my boy is going to love it. Would definitely recommend.
Was delighted with this, my son will love it thinking its all about him!
Delighted with my book can’t wait to see his face when he gets it ❤️❤️
.I bought this for my grandson who’s football mad.it’s amazing …the gift box .certificate and speedy del fist class.can’t wait to see his face on Christmas Day.. mrs Reay Durham..
Purchased this for our Son in Law, he was absolutely delighted with it! Our second successful purchase!
excellent service throughout and a gorgeous product
The quality of the book is very good. Was very pleasantly surprised on how it came presented. Such a good gift I have order 3 more 😊. An extremely pleased customer.
Totally amazing book well presented I loved it myself but it's for my son for Christmas he will love it.
Bought this for a friend's son as Christmas present, I haven't read the book, but seen the enclosed certificate and page 1, looks good my only slight disappointment is, I thought this was a hardback
Was the perfect present for my 9 year old grandson
I thought it was a really nice personalised book and enjoyed reading it very much
A really unique, beautiful present. I was surprised at the quality and the detail. Would definitely buy again.
Brilliant book, wonderful characters, story and packed full of fun. Came in a box to keep it nice. My Grandson will love it, although he’s only 3 years old he will recognise his name and the colours of QPR. We will read it to him until he’s old enough to read it himself! Excellent value and we would thoroughly recommend this as a wonderful present.
What more can I say Book is fantastic, can't wait to see grandsons face when he opens it
My son absolutely loves his book . His couldn’t believe the story was about him playing for Man City as number 10!
It’s comes in a lovely box with certificate. Really well made and excellent value for money. I got it for my 8 year old son’s birthday and he was thrilled . I would definitely recommend.
Fantastic Books
Ideal for my football crazy grandson.
Just received this for our sons birthday it’s fabulous he will love it
Sports Star Books is rated 4.85 based on 3,109 reviews