Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

Allen House1 Westmead RoadSuttonSurreySM1 4LA

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM 1. Presented to: then the quote has closed quotation marks but no opening. - 2. Next game is away to Livingstone; they lead 1-0, Ann Iren equalises and the scoreboard shows St. Mirren 1 Celtic 1. - 3. "Right Girl’s (apostrophes do not make nouns plural) you know the team" but drawing shows males in the dressing room and also males walking down the tunnel. 4. A better idea would be to continue with Scottish club names along with Aberdeen, Rangers, Livingston etc instead of using generic names like Rovers, Albion, County, Athletic, City.
Stunning. Better than expected.
Love these books , and the Men were purchased for think they are brilliant, a great keepsake of their favourite teams.
The books are very well presented and any football fan would love to see themselves named as their teams hero
Fabulous books, recipients loved them. Highly recommend
Bought the Chelsea book for my sons 30th birthday present and he loved it
I have seen my brother in law today. The book was for him for his 60th birthday. He is over the moon with the soccer star book. Well done.
It’s fantastic. No issues at all with the ordering or delivery. I bought one for my young nephew and one for my stepdad and both were extremely happy with them and my nephew has now made it mission to play for the team in real life.
Bought as a Father’s Day gift and my partner loved it. The quality is amazing and was bigger than I expected. Would recommend to any football fan, a beautiful gift they will treasure forever.
This is a brilliant concept. I bought one for my friend's son, who is Chelsea mad!! Just fantastic!!
My step dad absolutely loved it. Probably one of the best presents I have bought for him.
Bought it for my son and he loves it (he’s 43!!!) Top marks
We bought this book for our football mad son's 14th birthday - and what a treat. He absolutely loved it. Great quality, entertaining read, great artistry and delivered to Australia in great time. Thank you - I would highly recommend!
Very easy website to use and absolutely fabulous book - my husband loved it !
Good quality paper and believable story in as much the opposing teams were relevant and picture of the teams ground. Husband loved it plus it also took him back to his youth in reading the comics of the time!
This was an amazing find, my father in law absolutely loved it. Great quality and value for money! Delivery was also really quick.
Arrived within a few days of ordering. Boxed and in a envelope which gave it a special look. It isn’t needed until October so I don’t know what the recipient says, but whatever it is, it will be good. It is a beautiful gift, can’t go wrong I am really impressed. x
Excellent service, I placed my order on line on a Sunday afternoon, it was delivered Wednesday afternoon, incredible really as I live in Johannesburg. FANTASTIC gift for any football supporter.
Fantastic! I am so pleased, it’s a fantastic gift, arrived promptly and quality was far beyond what was expected! 100% recommend and will be ordering more!
Ordered for my Son's 18th - amazing quality and presentation. A gift that can be given to any age group. Will certainly order again and recommend to friends as gift Idea's
Sports Star Books is rated 4.85 based on 2,926 reviews