Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

Allen House1 Westmead RoadSuttonSurreySM1 4LA

Fabulous product and fast delivery
Hi I bought this for a special needs child who is a football fanatic it arrived in a good time when I opened it and saw the book I just know he is going to exstatic with it I bought it for his11th birthday and to see all the pages with his name on football jerseys is going to be brilliant thankyou so much oh bought a birthday card also with his name and age on all I can say is fantastic you have made a special boy very happy .
Purchased a Liverpool book for my sons Christmas present, when it came I thought it was brilliant I'm really pleased with it, good quality aswell, I'm sure he will love it as much as I do.
Book beautifully done and presented was delighted with my purchase
En väldigt rolig, fantastiskt fin och välgjord bok. Ett extra plus för den fina förpackningen som medföljde.
I am absolutely thrilled with my recent order from Soccer Sports Star. The presentation box it came in and the quality of the paper and graphics are beyond what I expected. So delighted I took the chance and ordered! I have recommended them to friends who are equally impressed!
Really happy with this book.Such a perfect gift for any football fan.
Super fast shipping. Recommended.
Sports Star Books 5 star review on 19th October 2020 Sports Star Books 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Very impressed,I’m sure my Grandson will love it when he gets it for Xmas
I am super made up with my son comic football book he loves it and so made up with it this is something personalised and a memory book to look back on in years to come as it was made for is 16th birthday a special birthday he loves the detail and how the book done about him being a footballer as that is one of his dream wishes to be thanks again 😀
Much better in real life! Thick paper, lovely certificate,
Defo worth the money! Gonna have a happy boy at Xmas!
Sports Star Books 5 star review on 19th October 2020
I have ordered the book as a Christmas present. The book is very well presented and I love the story. I cant wait to see my son reading it Christmas morning.
looks great very well presented and will make a great gift.thanks
Purchased for my 10 year old football and Liverpool obsessed daughter, I am really impressed with being able to choose a female character, the quality and presentation are excellent. All the little Personalized details throughout are fantastic!
This is an awesome product..I have recommended this to friends and family...ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!
Sports Star Books 5 star review on 18th October 2020
It's for my husband for Christmas, I am sure he will be delighted with it, I have to say that the delivery to Spain was very fast, and I was most impressed with all the personal contact with this company
Was a little worried purchasing this item, but I'm overwhelmed it's fab my son was overjoyed on his birthday receiving this with his name on the cover etc...
Highly recommended.... Thank you
Extremely happy
Bought online from Bali for my grandson in Manchester uk
So easy,fast & professional service
Most importantly my grandson loves it
Terimah kasih banyak
Sports Star Books 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Lovely book - bought for Christmas. Paid extra for the gift wrap thinking it would be a bit of tissue paper but it came in a lovely box - well worth the extra money.
Sports Star Books 5 star review on 17th October 2020 Sports Star Books 5 star review on 17th October 2020 Sports Star Books 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Graphisme très sympa et l'histoire a plu à mon fils.
Sports Star Books is rated 4.85 based on 1,948 reviews