Heroics Reviews

Based on 3,213 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Heroics Reviews

About Heroics:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

Allen House1 Westmead RoadSuttonSurreySM1 4LA

Lovely book, great gift. I have purchased 2 now . Brilliant!
What is sent is not what is shown when ordering. I ordered book with front page 'Lilleywhites' and Fulham FFC logo on next page. What I received was 'Hero' of all things and no logo. Greatly disappointed but had to go with what was delivered. Neither had the time nor the inclination to complain.
Personal, unique gift for any football fan. My second purchase and both recipients were delighted. Great quality and prompt delivery.
Absolutely thrilled with this personalised comic. The online ordering process was simple and the service very speedy. Highly recommend if you have a budding soccer star that you want to treat. This will be treasured.
Lovely book that my young boy enjoyed it so much he reads it everyday and gets excited when he see's that he scored again and again for his favourite team.
Really impressed with what I received. The only issue was that I'd ordered for a female and some of the wording within was more like mens football which is a shame as overall its a great product which makes a unique gift
Aboustley fantastic my son loved his book. Great value for money too
Brilliant product! Great quality and high quality packaging.
No issues with the company, delivery was swift, quality of the book is lovely.
Fabulous book well worth the money
Very pleased that book was easy to order and arrived in time for my grandsons birthday.
Brought sport book for hubby birthday had cheeky peep well made and can’t wait till he sees it also kindly sent new sleeve when damaged by post thank you
Really good idea, well executed. I'd love more personalisation options, imagine hair colour as well etc etc.
Can’t wait to give it to my great grandson, he will be over the moon. Lovely clear pictures and writing.
He loved it!
Super & very Clever idea
Awesome book, Awesome gift, a work of art.I will buy another shortly. Thank you so much. This book has made my day
Great idea As advertised
Purchased for a gift really good quality and quick delivery
Excellent service and fabulous unique gift
Heroics is rated 4.9 based on 3,213 reviews