Smarter Applications Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smarter Applications
Read Smarter Applications Reviews
Très bonne bouilloire, de bonne qualité et aux fonctionnalités très utiles
Item not received, tracking number not working. Order made on Fri, Jan 22
The iKettle is amazing in terms of operating remotely, heating to the exact temperature for coffee, green tea or even baby formula, and having hot water ready to go upon waking up, or for an afternoon tea break. The app is easy to use and has all the information needed, including water level in a variety of formats. It is also quiet and looks good on the kitchen bench. The biggest let down is the handle. Whilst a sleek design to look at, it is not comfortable to hold, and makes the kettle harder to pour than it needs to be. I have arthritis in my hands and find it really quite difficult. A more ergonomic handle would greatly improve the design. I would also love a small water indicator on the kettle. If I leave my phone in another room, it would be great to be able to see the water level at a glance, instead of having to open the lid. With these changes, the iKettle would be wonderfully accessible, as well as convenient and beautiful.
It is fantastic! Can’t believe I didn’t get one sooner!
Really good company. Replied to my query straight away.
I researched forever to find the best kettle and chose Smarter. I am happy I did. What surprised me was that my favourite part is having it connected to my Google Home. I don't even have to go to the app to boil the kettle, just ask Google. The app is good as well. The kettle is large which is great as it holds water for my entire day. My only negatives would be that the lid button is finicky and I often have to press it more than once. My other issue is I wish once you took the kettle off the base to pour your tea that the kettle didn't turn off. I wish you could put it back on the base and it would stay "warming". To solve this I just press the on button on the base right away.
This kettle is a really good product. I had some issues with wifi connections. It didn't want to connect at a far distance from the router. For configuring I moved it nearer to the router, after configuring it works well even quite far from the router. I set up Wake Up mode, so I have boiled water when I get up. Also, Siri helps me start boiling when I say just 'Hey Siri, Heat the Kettle to 100C', so it's quite a comfortable way to switch on Kettle. The application allows you to control the temperature and level of water. Keep Warm mode also is a quite good feature. This Kettle boils water quite faster and it can keep the temperature even without special mode quite good. I am totally happy with this purchase. I can recommend it for everyone who wants to bring quite a smart device to their home, also, it can be quite a good thing for the gift as well.
Smarter’s delivery times were superb and their products are high quality and reliable.
Yeah Amazing smart home product. Will definitely be getting the rest of the smarter range
They need to ditch blinkup and modernise the WiFi support as it took a week to pair to WiFi but it now works a treat via Google. The app is slow and clunky so gave up trying to use it - too many clicks to boil the kettle. The keep warm facility is the best, I never realised how much I would use that and we nolonger fight over who gets up in the morning to put the kettle on. Thanks Smarter!
The coffee makes fast and easy to use. Good build quality as well. I miss the integration to HomeKit or something like that.
Great product looks fantastic. My only concern the water level on the app doesn’t always work
Smarter Applications 5 star review on 12th March 2021
I absolutely love my Kettle 3rd Generation. Not only does it offer one more level of convenience in making our cup of tea, the company has an excellent customer service department. They are in England so I would catch them in the morning but they always were able to help me with any technical issues I was having with the set up. Ashley was professional and knowledgable. I recommend this product highly. I've purchased 5 so far. It makes a great gift.
Works great - connected to Alexa and our smart home.
This Smarter Application can be a little clunky at times but delivers on what it needs to as an app.
Die App ist übersichtlich und kann leicht benutzt werden.
Je trouve que la version app smarter 3.0 et moins bien que la version 2.0 et plus ludiques et plus facile à utiliser et en français la version 3.0 on ne peut pas choisir une langue
Die Kaffeemaschine ist wirklich ein sehr gutes Produkt. Sie funktioniert einwandfrei und der Kaffee wird perfekt. Die Lieferung nach Deutschland ging dem Umständen entsprechend auch gut. (Brexit) Vielen Dank für dieses einzigartige Produkt.
Good forward-thinking products for the smart home.
Excellent coffee machine. Works with Alexa, asks me if I want a coffee as soon as I pull onto the drive. Has ground or beans coffee. All round excellent product. Customer Service is first class too. Ashley Koumi is always answering my questions and never makes me feel like I’ve asked a daft question. I would recommend this company to everyone. Love my hot coffee ready and waiting first thing in a morning when I have to get ready for work.
Smarter Applications is rated 3.95 based on 65 reviews