Smart Lighting Industries Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Lighting Industries Ltd
Read Smart Lighting Industries Ltd Reviews

About Smart Lighting Industries Ltd:

We are an enthusiastic team of Lighting equipment distributors in the UK, we provide only the best LED lighting supplies and solutions, together with many other related intelligent automation for lights, heating, and intelligent home. Our showroom and warehouse are located in Basildon, England.

support@smart-light.co.uk

Unit 12 Repton CourtBurnt Mills Ind. EstateBasildonEssexSS13 1LN, ,

Excellent service and communication . Ordered Sunday goods arrived Tuesday. Definitely would use again.
Good products at reasonable prices. quick delivery
Great communication and fast delivery. Will definitely order again
Good product good price
The 5 M LED tape light that Smart Lighting Industries supply is very bright, well made, extremely energy efficient, very well priced and most importantly is exactly what I need for my mini-caravan interior lighting, as it will run directly off the leisure battery. A definite must for any camping or caravaning customer. I will keep thier number for my future projects.
The light fittings are light weight easy to install giving plenty light.
Straight forward experience
Good communication regarding slight delay and product arrived in good time as statef
Great product from a great service oriented company
Super service
Good price. Prompt delivery. Many thanks
Found what I wanted, excellent speedy delivery. Helpful and friendly staff.
Delivered promptly, everything ordered and as expected. Will definitely use their service again without any worry to blight transactions
Happy with the price I paid and prompt delivery
fast delivery. great product
Great service can not fault this company. Products are good quality. Will be buying all my lights from them.
VERY good service - live in Scotland, postage included (which was nice) have waited a few weeks after connecting my LED Floodlights and are VERY pleased with the quality and durability after they experienced the full force of Far Noth Scottish weather
The lights I have bought are excellent I’m so pleased with them thank you
Product was as described, with good value for the price paid. Quick despatch & delivery.
Reasonably priced quality product promptly delivered. Have used before and won’t hesitate to do so again.
Smart Lighting Industries Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 931 reviews