Smart Lighting Industries Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Lighting Industries Ltd
Read Smart Lighting Industries Ltd Reviews

About Smart Lighting Industries Ltd:

We are an enthusiastic team of Lighting equipment distributors in the UK, we provide only the best LED lighting supplies and solutions, together with many other related intelligent automation for lights, heating, and intelligent home. Our showroom and warehouse are located in Basildon, England.

support@smart-light.co.uk

Unit 12 Repton CourtBurnt Mills Ind. EstateBasildonEssexSS13 1LN, ,

The product is good but the delivery took too long. Luckily the lights were to be installed at my daughters and not a clients. The delivery company were awful. They took 3 attempts to deliver despite me putting clear instructions on their app for delivery. They didn't have the sense to use the tradesmen button on the intercom to let themselves in the main door and leave the parcel parcel outside my door like amazon do. I can't be in during the week. I work. I left them my neighbours door number as well. To no avail. They are hopeless and will jeopardise your business.
I wasnt bowled over with the product, the LED bars came with neither a power lead or a usable link wire, feel very cheap/flimsy and half weren't the colour I ordered due to a website error òf stock levels. They did however arrive quickly, in good condition and give off a good amount of light
Took three weeks to receive light bulbs
Ordered E14 white led bulb and delivered cool white. Not clear description given.
If the stuff had actually been delivered in a reasonable time, it would have been five stars. The product is excellent, but the delivery was slow and the excuses for it were dreadful. 15 days to get here from 3 counties away, blaming it on DPD and DX going through "challenging" times due to the pandemic. If it hadn't been for the fact that I ordered other items from other suppliers in the meantime, which were delivered within 2 days by both DPD and DX, I might even have believed it. Product excellent, dispatch useless.
The new LED batten lights have transformed my garage, so very pleased with the product. I was disappointed that it took 7 days to receive the lights, largely due to the slowness of DX couriers - according to thier tracking information, the package was held for over 24 hours in their 'service centre' then 'out for delivery' .. nothing arrived. Next day 'out for delivery' - arrived late in the afternoon, 7 days after ordering.
The staffs are helpful and responsive, only downside is the courrier company keeps sending an email everyday to tell you the parcel is out for delivery for 4 days until its actually arrived
I love the lights, the pricing and the delivery. But the packaging leaves something to be desired! The last two orders have had damaged ends the first one had to be returned this last one has a split plastic end which I will be able to glue up but I shouldn’t have to. Please do something to protect these fittings. Three stars for a five star product!
Good product except the red only works on half of the tape for some reason
Lights are as expected. Would have been 5 stars if delivery company had arrived as advised. Spent 2 days at home having to chase up SLI and they arrived late afternoon on day 3. Each day after no show they sent email next morning to say they would arrive that day. Very frustrating in relation to work committments
Smart Lighting Industries Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 931 reviews