Smart Lighting Industries Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Lighting Industries Ltd
Read Smart Lighting Industries Ltd Reviews

About Smart Lighting Industries Ltd:

We are an enthusiastic team of Lighting equipment distributors in the UK, we provide only the best LED lighting supplies and solutions, together with many other related intelligent automation for lights, heating, and intelligent home. Our showroom and warehouse are located in Basildon, England.

support@smart-light.co.uk

Unit 12 Repton CourtBurnt Mills Ind. EstateBasildonEssexSS13 1LN, ,

A1 excellent
Bought a floodlight stand to use to mount a garden heater. Great product, really pleased with it, competitive price, good quality. Easy to order, good service, good delivery.
Smart Lighting had lots of products to choose from and online ordering and delivery couldn't be easier.
The bulbs appear to be of excellent quality. I have given 4 stars instead of 5 because of the poor packaging. They arrived only inside an envelope surrounded by a plastic bag. All boxes were badly squashed and damaged in transit and were probably under other heavier packages in the van so it is amazing that the bulbs were not broken. Each bulb cost me more than £8.00 and have an estimated life span of 20,000 hours. I wonder how long these will last and I bet you would not replace them if they did not last anywhere near that time. I am appalled you showed such little care and respect for the customer that you did not bother to pack them properly.
No problems with this company- items I bought work perfectly- delivered on time - all good.
Lights not yet fitted but delivery was quick & efficient with ample packaging.
Please remove me from your mailing list.
Pleased with my light for garage. Very light in weight. Good value
V nice
Excellent choice of products, easy ordering process, quality product, delivered quickly. I have bookmarked the site and will use again. Recommended
Had a broken lamp sent replacement straightaway
Quick delivery and happy with the products.
Quick efficient delivery
Very good 10/10
Really pleased with the lights at a great price as well
Excellent service fast delivery,Would use again.
Good easy to use website. Good product and prompt delivery. I would definitely recommend them.
Fast delivery. Good service
I'm always pleased with ordering from smart lighting, if it's not advice, information or general enquiries, your staff are always knowledgeable, courteous and polite. I would always recommend you & your services. Thanks Brian
Easy to use site delivery very quick I am really pleased with the lights very bright The price was excellent and with 5 years warranty
Smart Lighting Industries Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 952 reviews