Smart Lighting Industries Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Lighting Industries Ltd
Read Smart Lighting Industries Ltd Reviews

About Smart Lighting Industries Ltd:

We are an enthusiastic team of Lighting equipment distributors in the UK, we provide only the best LED lighting supplies and solutions, together with many other related intelligent automation for lights, heating, and intelligent home. Our showroom and warehouse are located in Basildon, England.

support@smart-light.co.uk

Unit 12 Repton CourtBurnt Mills Ind. EstateBasildonEssexSS13 1LN

The service was quick, the product better than expected.
I purchase lighting, they send it in good time. It works.
Good product. Just what I needed. Quick delivery
Bought 5 led striplights. Good quality, came quickly, kept informed about delivery. Good purchasing experience.
Very efficient service and excellent product for the price
Our first purchase from Smart Lighting Industries and we couldn't be more pleased. We ordered 4 of the 4ft Slim Fitting 40W LED Battens and they're exactly what we needed! Great quality at an excellent price and fast delivery too. Visitors to our garage have commented on the lights and I think Smart Lighting Industries Ltd will be getting some more new customers after seeing them.
Top quality product and a first class service at a more than competitive price.

I came to Smart Lighting after a disastrous experience with Amazon. The product had seemed OK online but it didn't survive the journey to me. It looked like the courier had kicked the items all the way from Lancashire.

Did a proper search for LED battens and found Smart Lighting. Saved myself £7 a unit and got a much better product. Packaging was excellent without being excessive and it was delivered the next day as promised. Within an hour my workshop was transformed. Couldn't be happier and wouldn't hesitate to buy from Smart Lighting again. I've told my mates too and that's something I hardly ever do.
Item never arrived, no tracking information, poor communication, repeatedly promised things that never happened when trying to chase up the order.
I have placed a couple of orders and have been impressed. Both times next day delivery which is amazing in these unprecendented times. Have only fitted one set of three lights at the moment and they work well and look good -the second set of six to do.
Pleasedwithmyorderandservice
Excellent service. Next day delivery even from the other end of the country.
Fast, efficient service. I was surprised how quickly my order was with me, especially under the current situation.
I am delighted with my light, which is very good value too.
I intend to order some more. Thank you.
No Problems, good, efficient ordering process. Delivered in a good time too.
Excellent service
Item was accurate and was dispatched very quickly. Highly recommended !!
Ordered 4 x 1200mm LCD strips on offer, prompt delivery and an excellent product
Really fast delivery even in lockdown. Excellent product.
Awesome product, fast delivery, great customer service.

Would recommend. Will use again.
Very good service. Thank you
Delivery was very prompt , especially during these difficult times. Unfortunately one item received was faulty, not damaged . Customer services have been very helpful and a replacement will be sent in the next post
Smart Lighting Industries Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 114 reviews