Smart Lighting Industries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Lighting Industries
Read Smart Lighting Industries Reviews

About Smart Lighting Industries:

We are an enthusiastic team of Lighting equipment distributors in the UK, we provide only the best LED lighting supplies and solutions, together with many other related intelligent automation for lights, heating, and intelligent home. Our showroom and warehouse are located in Basildon, England.

support@smart-light.co.uk

Unit 12 Repton CourtBurnt Mills Ind. EstateBasildonEssexSS13 1LN, ,

Fast delivery, excellent product, will definitely use again!
First class service , kept up to date with order , and delivered in 2 working days .Well done 👍
Very fast Delivery Just what I was looking for
Excellent product range. Quick, safe delivery. Great prices. Highly recommended.
My first dealings with this firm and I received first rate service.
Smart Lighting had a good stock of just the product I was looking for. And despatched my order promptly, once it was placed. Would happily use this retailer again in the future.
Received 4 LED battens in undamaged condition, very impressed with the quality and illumination. Thanks
First lamp delivered was unfortunately broken but very quickly and efficiently replaced, faultless customer service thank you.
Good service & arrived very quickly. Thank you!
The light i ordered was delivered quickly and is perfect for my needs
Got the 100w outside floodlight really well made look great and really bright
Great product, quick delivery
Bought ten V Tac LED units , best lights ever
My lamp arrived tilted and with and has an EU plug
The lady on the telephone was very helpful when I received my solar dusk to dawn light and no panel, the panel was sent and I received it within a couple of days
I ordered a bankers lamp from Smart Lighting for my daughter’s 16th birthday. It was delivered promptly and my daughter absolutely loves it. It’s well made and it looks very stylish. As an online shopping sceptic, I always worry that items look better in pictures than in reality but this is absolutely NOT the case with this product. The lamp looks just as good as in pictures, if not better. Of course, we’ve only had it a few days and I can’t say much about durability but it feels sturdy while looking great.
Excellent and speedy service and superb products - would certainly use them again.
My order was processed very quickly and arrived within 4-5 days and the LED lighting I ordered was even better than I was expecting. Will certainly use this company again.
Received my recently ordered LED Floodlight in quick time, as with all my orders over the years with Smart Lighting. Customer service is excellent and the products likewise. I just go straight to these guys for my lighting needs and know they will provide good products, advice and customer service. All good.
Very good communication, fast delivery and well packaged. These LED strip lights are really good and I shall be ordering more soon, one of the best online orders I have made.
Smart Lighting Industries is rated 4.80 based on 1,274 reviews