Smart Lighting Industries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Lighting Industries
Read Smart Lighting Industries Reviews

About Smart Lighting Industries:

We are an enthusiastic team of Lighting equipment distributors in the UK, we provide only the best LED lighting supplies and solutions, together with many other related intelligent automation for lights, heating, and intelligent home. Our showroom and warehouse are located in Basildon, England.

support@smart-light.co.uk

Unit 12 Repton CourtBurnt Mills Ind. EstateBasildonEssexSS13 1LN, ,

Excellent choice at competitive prices. Fast delivery. Well done Smart Lighting, will definitely be using again.
Good service and kept me up to date letting me know when the item I ordered would be in.
Accurate description of the light. Prompt delivery. Light works well. I have to wait and write further review after use for a period. Comes with warranty and hence the price.
My experience of Smart Lighting Ind. Ltd is; It is good company to buy from. Have a good extensive product range Had exactly what I was looking for Are good at communication (re del. dates & product availability) Have competitive prices The products arrived on time & in good condition
SLI offer a brilliant fuss-free service plus an excellent easy to navigate and informative website - I'm well pleased
Easy to order and fast delivery. Items were well packed with no damage on receipt of them. Will use again.
Great range of lengths of this easy to install strip LED lighting. Ideal replacement for old fluorescent strips. Instructions in diagrammatic form need studying, but in the end very easy
Excellent service,prompt delivery,would recommend.
Lighting panel delivered packaged well and arrived quickly. One of the few places that other lighting at CRI 95.
Excellent service provided, fair price for the brands and quick delivery
Excellent service, item description spot on. Fast dispatch, many thanks.
No problems at all. Goods delivered on time. No issues.
A very rapid and friendly service order came the next day. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED company to buy from on line.
50w LED Batten Fitting Prismatic Slim with Samsung chip - 5ft (150cm) 4000k (Day White) Excellent delivery of an excellent light fitting! I'm very pleased with this purchase. Thank you.
Smart Lighting Industries 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
Very efficient delivery of items, well packaged and on time.
Good service.
Smart Lighting is an absolutely terrible company. I ordered a lamp for my bathroom and never received it. I contacted customer service and they claimed that the delivery was completed. They promised to send it again but I never received it either. So I asked to give my money back however they never gave my money back either. Finally, after two weeks of darkness in my bathroom I ordered the lamp from another company and that order has been completed within two days.
Nice light but Duffy to put in the brackets
Good product
Great service, great product, competitive price.
Smart Lighting Industries is rated 4.82 based on 1,078 reviews