Smart Lighting Industries Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Lighting Industries Ltd
Read Smart Lighting Industries Ltd Reviews

About Smart Lighting Industries Ltd:

We are an enthusiastic team of Lighting equipment distributors in the UK, we provide only the best LED lighting supplies and solutions, together with many other related intelligent automation for lights, heating, and intelligent home. Our showroom and warehouse are located in Basildon, England.

support@smart-light.co.uk

Unit 12 Repton CourtBurnt Mills Ind. EstateBasildonEssexSS13 1LN

Very fast delivery and easy ordering. Thanks
Excellent service excellent product item arrived well packaged and ahead of time.I will use this company again highly recommended.
Brilliant service and very happy with the quality of the product. Excellent value for money
Excellent
Why ?????
Not received the lights ????
Great product at the right price
Very fast and free delivery, great product, is very bright and so easy to connect to mains power - bought 2 and was so impressed I bought 1 more
Fast Delivery. Easy to fit, great light!
Easy to place an order , quick delivery , had what I needed
Excellent product, delivered quickly and good value. Helped me save a light from being disposed of for the sake of a replacement motion sensor.
Full details of each product on web site.
Easy to order and qick delivery. Instuctions with safety points clearly shown.
Not yet fitted or used. Have tested one which gives a very bright light.
One will be in the garage and the other in the loft.
Great Company will use again as I need PIR MOTION CONTROL for the lights i have ordered
Ordered some LED battens at a good price, they were delivered the next day. Great service.
Did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it so very satisfied. The kit supplied is good quality and all round, a very good service, thank you
I found Smart Light Industry to have an exceptional costumer service,I was kept in touch by email and phone calls. Lovely lady phoned to let me know an item I ordered was out of stock, also a return item was handled in the easiest possible way, collect from my house and refunded. Thank you to staff for first class service, I must say best service I have found in a long time.
Excellent product.Speedy service.
As described, very lightweight and slim, but don't let that put you off, I have two 5ft battens I my 14x8 shed and they are brilliant. As mentioned by other reviewers, there is no room for the connector once the batten is mounted so you will need a bit of space not much, for the connector. Other than that it is all good and highly recommended.
Great product, great price and fast delivery.
Great service and arrived with in 48hrs of ordering. Baton lights were very easy to fit and connect. Great bit of kit. Really good bright light from the LED.
Initially sent the wrong light colour and got through over the phone quickly. After a brief conversation a package collection was organised that day and replaced by return of post. Excellent customer service and high quality light.
Smart Lighting Industries Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 367 reviews