Smart Lighting Industries Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Lighting Industries Ltd
Read Smart Lighting Industries Ltd Reviews

About Smart Lighting Industries Ltd:

We are an enthusiastic team of Lighting equipment distributors in the UK, we provide only the best LED lighting supplies and solutions, together with many other related intelligent automation for lights, heating, and intelligent home. Our showroom and warehouse are located in Basildon, England.

support@smart-light.co.uk

Unit 12 Repton CourtBurnt Mills Ind. EstateBasildonEssexSS13 1LN, ,

Yea lights straight forward to fit and very good quick delivery too
Very good service delivery was quick and the led light unit is perfect Rob from Guildford
Excellent product and service
Always back up their guarantees including sending a tech team to site to investigate a dimming issue with a light fitting that we installed.
Excellent post sales care - Had not received e-mail confirming delivery, turned out that PayPal data exchange was delayed. Customer Service promised to look in to it, to call be back and did so keeping me informed 3 times. My purchase was important to me but low value, you wouldn't have thought so by the engagement I received.
Good price and swift delivery. Items well packaged. Definately recommend
Simple to install and excellent light level. Will definitely by again
Definitely I will deal with you again
Great product. Great customer service experience. Will be ordering more ASAP
Excellent!
It look smart but unable to tell the brightness until night fall
This service fast delivery and unfortunately I chose the wrong item but it was happily refunded Thankyou
Great service and rapid delivery. We are very pleased with the product and the price was very competitive.
Rapid, well packed delivery and LED perfect replacement for old bulb.
Great value easy to install, slim fitting so really neat when there is a low ceiling, I am ring to get another
Item arrived on time and was very easy to fit. Gives a good light in our small cellar.
Everything went perfectly well from othering to delivery. I can recommend Smart Lighting to anyone.
Excellent quality, value and delivery.
Quick delivery great product