Smallhill Furniture Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smallhill Furniture Co.
Read Smallhill Furniture Co. Reviews

01952 796140

sales@smallhillfurniture.co.uk

C19 Maws Craft Centre, Jackfield, Telford

Tell us how Smallhill Furniture Co. made you happy
Products arrived next day - excellent service!
The Fusion Paint and cling on brush I ordered came within 2 days and the paint as always didn't fail to impress! Thank you!
Smallhill Furniture Co. 5 star review on 29th July 2021 Smallhill Furniture Co. 5 star review on 29th July 2021 Smallhill Furniture Co. 5 star review on 29th July 2021 Smallhill Furniture Co. 5 star review on 29th July 2021
I am very happy with the service and products received from Smallhill Furniture Co. and will shop there again
Quick and easy ordering service and always delivered quickly. Great follow up on a mistake I made 5 stars
The best customer service! Quick response, quick delivery, and so helpful!
Great service and really quick delivery! I’m a new customer and will definitely use Smalhill again. Can’t fault them
Bought some scented candles as gifts, they smell amazing and the service and delivery were really good, will definatly be back
Good quality products, quick delivery, freindly service. Will use this company many times.
Fabulous products super fast delivery well packaged will use again with confidence. Well done.
Fast and efficient service. Goods well packed. Shall be a regular user.🤗
Excellent service! Asked advice via live chat on how to paint glass garden table top. Was recommended Cornish milk plus Fusion ultra grip bonding agent. Fab result! Love the Sea Glass colour. Sorry I have tried to attach a photo but can't do it.
Excellent service , have ordered paint three times from this company and they never disappoint. Great products and speedy service - ordered at 15:55 yesterday and arrived this morning.
Great service and lovely paint!
Absolutely incredible service . Ordered paint one day , and it arrived next day !!! Fantastic!
Used the paint before so knew I would be impressed, but was also impressed how quickly it arrived
Smallhill Furniture Co. 5 star review on 11th July 2021
Responsive to on line questions. Service was fast and efficient.
Excellent service! Easy to order and quick delivery! I have ordered Fusion paint on several occasions and will continue to order from Smallhill Furniture Company.
Great products and fab service
Wanted blue paint for front door. Used chat facility and was recommended Fusion Mineral Midnight Blue. Brilliant service and delivery, colour exactly what we wanted and the paint goes on better than any used on anything before. So impressed, now painting the ​back door. Smallhill will definitely be first choice for all future paints. Just wish we had more to paint now.
Very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I am so glad I discovered this little gem as I start up my own business. I will be a regular customer!
Smallhill Furniture Co. is rated 4.92 based on 212 reviews